flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.
 Home   FAQ   Search   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
the issue with brainwashed people, like, ... , ... ,... etc,
they are brain dead,
their logic is bad-wired,
they need some form of majority to treat unknown,
they are too weak to handle them personally,

the worse part is,
they want to influence others and disallow others to influence their believers,

You basically just described any person using emotions as arguments. Hopefully you now know why I personally dislike dealing with people using emotional arguments and which try to influence others based on their emotions.

Do you know what's even funnier? There's more atheists in the world than people who use logical arguments only and no emotional appeal bullshit. So my complaint is even stronger than yours. Razz

I mean, think about it. People who appeal to emotions think that having a good majority of people who happen to agree with them turns it into "fact". Does the majority believing in some religion turn it into fact?

If not, why are the emotion-heads so different?!??

Just because someone feels (or believes) a certain way does not mean that others do as well or shares their emotions (beliefs). And neither does the majority matter. They won't understand this simple fact. To them, tyranny by majority is fine, because "how could someone possibly feel (believe) any different?!??" is their argument.
Post 31 May 2018, 17:03
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699

a human got his beloved job, beloved wife, having a boy, promoted to better position, he thanks god for everything he got, people said he should thank god for all that he got,

then another human met with some accidents, cheated by some other human, bankrupt, divorced, his boy got some illness, cancer, etc, and etc,

people said, god punish/es him so as to guide/s him into straight path again, to lessen his sins, etc,

wat the fucking wrong with these people mind?
and worse, some scientists, lecturers, professors, etc high learned person, also holding such views, (since most of them were brainwashed already, they shouldnt have other view except their crazy religious views)

what the fucking wrong with them, to think that they have more knowledge in their respective fields, but they cant even use their brain to ponder about the craziness in religion,

this religion is cancer, drug, morphine, virus,
it stops and hijacks thinking inside your conscious,

they will start label you as anti-whatever religion name and could be punished by death,

what the fucking wrong with you, how could you accept anything that punish people to death because of disagreement?

no different from the evil satan teaching, but they are fucking blind, too bad, too fucking bad because we got to wait for several generation to rid off this insanity,
Post 01 Jun 2018, 22:46
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
a human got his beloved job, beloved wife, having a boy, promoted to better position, he thanks god for everything he got, people said he should thank god for all that he got,

then another human met with some accidents, cheated by some other human, bankrupt, divorced, his boy got some illness, cancer, etc, and etc,

people said, god punish/es him so as to guide/s him into straight path again, to lessen his sins, etc,

wat the fucking wrong with these people mind?
and worse, some scientists, lecturers, professors, etc high learned person, also holding such views, (since most of them were brainwashed already, they shouldnt have other view except their crazy religious views)

Tbh I don't see how those people holding that view hurt the guy in any way (except emotionally but who cares)? Not as bad as what I'm complaining about, at least. He can just ignore them. Unless they put him into some rehabilitation camp until he becomes religious and shares their views (I used those words on purpose).

sleepsleep wrote:
they will start label you as anti-whatever religion name and could be punished by death,

what the fucking wrong with you, how could you accept anything that punish people to death because of disagreement?

I agree it sounds stupid and appalling, doesn't it?

And yet, we label people who aren't "feeling" like the herd as "crazy" or "psychopaths" regardless of religion and even confine or put them down (literally) and worse than your complaint about religion because people don't seem to care since they cling to their emotions.

And you won't see most atheists even defend those people -- heck, most atheists put down religion while still preaching their herd emotions in the name of "society". Well maybe they need a refresher that state religion was a "society" thing in the past and that it gives them no right to claim their current society is any better or more "rightful" just because they "feel" that way. Religious people used to be a hard majority too, does that mean atheists struggling in that society were in the wrong, just as they label the "crazy" people these days??? With that thinking, "society" itself would have never improved and religion wouldn't be separated from the state.

Not necessarily disagreeing with you, but you don't go far enough. Razz
Post 02 Jun 2018, 11:25
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699

https://blogs.microsoft.com/blog/2018/06/04/microsoft-github-empowering-developers/

so, Microsoft acquires Github,
how bout microsoft acquires everything on earth, Laughing

all your sources belong to us, Laughing
Post 04 Jun 2018, 17:52
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
so, Microsoft acquires Github

The worst has happened (ok not really, but it's bad).

But yeah, bad news keep on coming, life sucks.
Post 04 Jun 2018, 19:56
sleepsleep

just wanna drop a few words,

we only started to care extra after we lose something,

one of the example is our own body, our health,

they are the utmost important physical structure that we should care, without a healthy body, we suffer, believe it or not, most people know, but most people just ignore the words,

scan through your memory and try locate,

who teach us how to care this body and supply what thing into this body?
who teach us how to maintain this body?
who teach us how to cook in a healthy way and what should we eat?

you see, there is a huge conspiracy to let us all die and without revealing the secret to forever living, Laughing

in another view of matter,
animals most likely die of sickness, eaten by others, or old age?
Post 04 Jun 2018, 22:54
sleepsleep

Furs wrote:

sleepsleep wrote:
so, Microsoft acquires Github

The worst has happened (ok not really, but it's bad).

But yeah, bad news keep on coming, life sucks.

eventually, most likely everything on earth will be bought by the 1%,
Post 04 Jun 2018, 22:55
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
eventually, most likely everything on earth will be bought by the 1%,

But it's not their fault.

When someone buys something, there's always a seller who accepts and finds it worth it. In this case, Microsoft did not put a gun to GitHub's head and forced it to sell itself.

So the fault is on GitHub, not Microsoft, for being a sellout.
Post 05 Jun 2018, 11:30
sleepsleep

ask yourself a question,

does 1% affect the other 99%,

1% have godfather, they dont even need to pull a gun out,
Post 05 Jun 2018, 20:53
Furs

What?

The simple fact of the matter is that GitHub got something in return, a fat 7 billion dollars. Free trade and all, like free speech.

No idea what godfather is supposed to mean, this isn't some mafia movie Laughing
Post 06 Jun 2018, 11:05
sleepsleep

what means you dont get it,

the 1% literally could buy everything on earth, and you think it is not an issue to concern? are you kidding me?

the issue is not github get a return of 7 billions, but more on how the whole thing function,

the 1% could penetrate any market as they wish, and the eventual result would be, they are the owner of everything,

everything that we, slaves, human, depend on,

from another perspective, maybe it is not so important,
we could die of heart attack any moment, this whole living is 24/7 so threatening, intimidating, damn it,
Post 06 Jun 2018, 17:44
sleepsleep

the attachment to stay alive, ~ is the mother of all attachment,

slow down your breath, hear the heart beat, no beat equal no exists, it is very near, so near that your are hoping the heart would functions as usual, giving you more moment to moment,
Post 06 Jun 2018, 19:10
sleepsleep

i got a scary night this morning, i got a few seconds chest pain, i don't know if it is heat attack or what, but damn it,

but you could actually feel exactly how those hostages, tied up with some bombs, could explode any moment,

our heart is our bomb, it just a matter one realize or not, and it is very scary, like having a red pill, shit,

now it seems to me, what important is the knowledge about death, reincarnation, to die before die, it is terrible, in the sense, is such knowledge available?

most likely the creator of that knowledge are long gone,
Post 07 Jun 2018, 10:54
MHajduk

sleepsleep wrote:
now it seems to me, what important is the knowledge about death, reincarnation, to die before die, it is terrible, in the sense, is such knowledge available?

most likely the creator of that knowledge are long gone,

Let's assume that reincarnation exists and you want to transfer all your knowledge to your next incarnation.

The question is how could you preserve your knowledge, where could you store it and, the most important, how your next incarnation be able to find this "knowledge capsule" (if we assume also that all newborn people lost the memory of all previous incarnations).

The next question is how do we know that reincarnation preserves the time order, i.e. whether our time measuring convention is consistent with that matter or not (I mean, is that possible that your "next" incarnation would occur in the past, not in the future).
Post 07 Jun 2018, 11:23
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
the 1% literally could buy everything on earth, and you think it is not an issue to concern? are you kidding me?

the issue is not github get a return of 7 billions, but more on how the whole thing function,

You just don't get it do you? It is VOLUNTARY. If the 1% can buy everything on earth, there must be sellers that are willing to sell them whatever. Nobody FORCES you to sell something in exchange for cash. You do it because you WANT to. Because you WANT MONEY. Of course, if the company is public, then anyone can buy it outright, that's why it's public. But, making a company public is a VOLUNTARY decision.

So what are you saying? That you know better than what the 99% want? You want to FORCE the 99% to not be able to sell what they WANT to sell? Nanny state much?

But, the simple fact is, if the 1% bought everything on earth, then the 99% will be rich at this point, and will have piles of cash. The cash from the 1% is now in the 99% hands.

You know, it's not the 1% fault because the 99% are just dumb at money management and that money will eventually reach the hands of the 1% again.

Look at cryptocurrencies where there is *zero* regulation and corruption. At the beginning, it was equally distributed more or less, and everyone had a shot at having cryptos. Majority of money still ends up in the hands of a minority, because they are simply smarter than the majority at money management.

This is not due to the "money system", it is due to "human nature". That is, the fault lies in the 99% for wasting their money because they are lazy at caring about money management.

Let me put it another way. If Microsoft comes to you, and offers you 100 billion dollars for your computer. What do you do? Sell it right? You're not forced to sell it, you just want to do it.

Then you find out if you kept that computer for 10 more years you could have 200 billion by now.

That's what a poor money management is.

Even if you refuse them, they won't be able to buy it, no matter how much money they have, because it is VOLUNTARY. Free trade is about MUTUAL agreement.
Post 07 Jun 2018, 11:24
sleepsleep

MHajduk wrote:
Let's assume that reincarnation exists and you want to transfer all your knowledge to your next incarnation.

The question is how could you preserve your knowledge, where could you store it and, the most important, how your next incarnation be able to find this "knowledge capsule" (if we assume also that all newborn people lost the memory of all previous incarnations).

The next question is how do we know that reincarnation preserves the time order, i.e. whether our time measuring convention is consistent with that matter or not (I mean, is that possible that your "next" incarnation would occur in the past, not in the future).

okay, transfer my conscious self to my next incarnation,

i assume the method would be through dreams, so, it is a playback from the past memories, it doesn't assure i would get the idea, it only offers a glance into recorded memories,

to store it physically in one location would be very hard, because as you said, the flow of time might be reverse,

please me know if you got others information or links, i basically think, deeper understanding into this system is the only way to save ourselves and others,

i got a feeling sooner or later i gonna treat things around me as illusion,
Post 07 Jun 2018, 12:16
MHajduk

sleepsleep wrote:
please me know if you got others information or links, i basically think, deeper understanding into this system is the only way to save ourselves and others,

Practically all I know about reincarnation I have learned from the (classical) literature: "Tibetan Book of the Dead" and Upanishads. Each of those books leaved a deep and indelible mark in my memory. I'd say that all those saint books because of their authoritative language always perform a kind of "scarification" of the reader's mind and don't allow to stay indifferent towards them.
Post 07 Jun 2018, 13:26
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

thanks MHajduk,

A new effective technique for meditation.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1207271/pg1

scarification
Scarifying (also scarification modification) involves scratching, etching, burning / branding, or superficially cutting designs, pictures, or words into the skin as a permanent body modification.

scary stuff, like a red pill,
Post 07 Jun 2018, 18:14
sleepsleep

i just got a thought, i think kinda clearly define what is conscious,

conscious is how a random function programs its own function from time to time,

conscious is what to choose, how to choose and why to choose, and the logic of what is next,

is like tracing back a cause for a bug or multiple bugs, we actually trace backward, and right now, we are alive and here, in 2018, we probably debugging something back to our root, (i think i got this idea when MHajduk said The next question is how do we know that reincarnation preserves the time order)

if we were to fear death, we probably need to fear everything then, why we have no issue with our next breath?

it seems like, the reincarnation belief / idea is "positive" in the sense to ask us believe, we could come again on earth, maybe in other form, idk, but is like a guaranteed ticket to visit again,

and it seems there are cases, where people could regain their memories about past life, and probably more than 1 person,
Post 07 Jun 2018, 19:59
MHajduk

sleepsleep wrote:
is like tracing back a cause for a bug or multiple bugs, we actually trace backward, and right now, we are alive and here, in 2018, we probably debugging something back to our root

Seems that you presented here a model of reincarnation based on an analogy to a debugger where we are tracing lives stored on the stack. We are moving back and forth fixing our bugs and tending to empty the stack what means reaching the final state of nirvana. Wink
Post 08 Jun 2018, 11:24

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Rules: