flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 136, 137, 138 ... 147, 148, 149  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
scumbags on earth, killing more in Syria today,
2.5 earthquake nuke, what is it people killing for,

probably don't need much reasons, just the desire to kill and destruct are enough to support any destructive behavior,

then we got another reason to die and giving up our body because we reject to inside the group of scumbag species.
Post 30 Apr 2018, 15:36
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
why thoughts init?
what cause thoughts to init at first,
and let say, you want to terminate this thought, you switch to another thoughts,

no thoughts is one situation (maybe for a moment) usually, we keep looping inside switching thoughts,

would tracing thoughts init cause the idea of time become slower?

but we couldnt discard thoughts, there are every changes that could cause some thoughts init, impressive, Laughing

probably mean everything outside of conscious must exists before conscious are formed,

what actually cause us to switch? and what halt the current processing,
Post 01 May 2018, 14:43
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

I think therefore I am?
Post 01 May 2018, 14:45
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

maybe multiple think to come to i am?

between the invented memories, aka our fantasies,
versus the past memories, recollection,

they are not much different, we only get the rough main ideas, but abundance of missing details,

one we marked as real, another one is unreal,

the dream is real, but the ideas in dream is unreal, because we marked it unreal,

what if all the memories are unreal, Laughing

or by inventing more details into the fantasies, would we mark it as real?

or what if every memories are real, including all your fantasies, as you thought about it, it happened somewhere somehow,
Post 01 May 2018, 17:37
sleepsleep

control,
control is the capability to init (cause), create, modify, switch, destroy, terminate changes.
Post 03 May 2018, 16:35
sleepsleep

how to create secrets,

how and why to put them in plain and nobody ever wonder, that is secret,

we don't want people to have the same info or capability like us, so we create secret, but why?

because some cannot handle the secret,
some are scumbags, and we have to protect ourselves,

some will take advantages when they knew something,

there are all kinds of human, plus scumbags,

join humanity, alienate scumbags
Post 06 May 2018, 06:01
revolution

I think it all comes down to trust. If everyone was perfectly trustworthy then we might not care about keeping things secret.
Post 06 May 2018, 06:29
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

how would you view the idea, everyone could be trustworthy, but people still want to have their own secrets?
Post 07 May 2018, 04:21
revolution

sleepsleep wrote:
how would you view the idea, everyone could be trustworthy, but people still want to have their own secrets?
That doesn't make sense to me. If everyone were 100% trustworthy then there is no need to expend all the effort to keep anything a secret.
Post 07 May 2018, 05:48
sleepsleep

still trying to understand your view, is secret something harmful? or let say, unnecessary?

why a 100% trustworthy would cause secret ill-logic? and what if you need secret to create 100% trustworthy?
Post 07 May 2018, 08:09
revolution

For example I keep my forum password secret because not 100% of the Internet users are trustworthy. In fact the only reason we have passwords is because not 100% of the Internet users are trustworthy.

If everyone was trustworthy then I could just give my username to login without needing a password, because I could trust that no one else would use my name to post as me.
Post 07 May 2018, 08:25
sleepsleep

idk if you agree, chess, poker are some of the games based on secret,

what i intended to convey is, there is less relation between secret and trustworthy,

because imo, secret is what our desire intended to hide or not disclose, is like prefer mcd chicken or kfc chicken, it probably got zero reason why you keep this as secret, is like most of the time, we don't bother with our preferences,

is like you don't want others to know your password even if they are 100% trustworthy,
Post 08 May 2018, 09:27
sleepsleep

9th may 2018,

election day,
when people have less and less trust (probably near 0) on current team that manage country, people will vote for changes,

trustworthy is certainly an important aspect, we probably could rule people under authority (bully based), monies, but trustworthiness is the best ideal to be based on,

could you instantly trust a person? idea? or event? maybe nope, but maybe yes if there is zero hope, zero belief that changes is possible,

people play tricks to win, Laughing blackout, foreigners paid voters, fake/real accidents, fake/real incidents, all sorts of ideas, yah, religion probably the best ingredient,

then how far they willing to sacrifice in order to steal an election, maybe all? idk,

i dont like gst, it is silly, but i guess people love complex thing as usual, Laughing

come what may, changes on 9th may 2018
Post 08 May 2018, 18:39
sleepsleep

horse trading,
the only way to remain in power is probably through jfk style, i guess,

most likely a blockbuster if made into movie,

and any people representative who didnt back out and join the previous administration to form state government, will most likely cease to exists in politic in coming 5 years, no doubt,

92 years old,
back to politic to save country and people,

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2018/05/10/official-dr-mahathir-is-back-as-7th-pm/

Quote:
KUALA LUMPUR: Dr Mahathir Mohamad completed a remarkable comeback to the national stage this evening, being sworn in as Malaysia’s seventh prime minister at Istana Negara. The ceremony ended a day of political uncertainty and tension after Barisan Nasional (BN) was swept from power in yesterday’s general election.
Post 10 May 2018, 09:18
sleepsleep

another relative of a friend of mine, passed away,

how come human life is so fragile?
and how come we forget we get so limited amount of hours to breath and leaving our traces on earth,

we just wasting all these priceless hour, luckily letters stay here probably as long as this board get hosted,

what is cherish the moment, cherish the hours, is not like making biggest impact on earth will prove anything,

even having the power to mind control anything and everything on earth and universe, but so what,

even having the whole truth, the whole feeling of every conscious ever lived, but so what,

i recalled, someone shared with me, wisdom is the ultimate catch, but is it?

even forward could be backward, backward could be forward,

whatever that we want only signify how empty we are, while whatever that we keep on giving out only signify how much more we got,

is there possible to know why you get kfc chicken instead of mcd chicken?

and is it possible to know why i even ask this question?

ideas and creativity are nice, they are infinite, like numbers, probably bigger than numbers,

i just realized a funny thing with desire, holding on desire,

person become murderer because he is committed with the kiling desire,
become millionaire because he is committed to gain more monies desire,
become scientist because he is committed to learn and understand more about the field of knowledge he intended,

are we supposely to steadfast on our desire? idk,

and looking at the hour balance sheet, it is getting less and less,

what worth for exchange? working 5 days 9 to 5? Laughing

maybe just breath freely, stay freely, eat freely, travel freely, online freely, sleep freely, all these freely are equal value to my hour,

live freely, i guess,
Post 12 May 2018, 19:53
sleepsleep

why we keep on breathing? repeating eating, sleeping, drinking, making changes,

keep on finding what to trust, what to believe, keep on passing judgement, what is right and wrong,
Post 14 May 2018, 18:32
sleepsleep

Göbekli Tepe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6bekli_Tepe

Sumerian Anunnaki Archaeological Discoveries, Artifacts, and Recovered Records DOCUMENTARY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siG7lJ9VBWg
Post 15 May 2018, 00:00
sleepsleep

serious efforts done by people before us, to tell us something, in their language, symbols,

everything that recorded, were from perspective,

what differ us from advance civilization?

what differ us from the human who live for 800 years?

what cause you to become alien, an advance alien?

what cause your os, softwares to become something from year 3000,

then what cause these to become something from year 30,000 after you reach 3000?

then one idea kicks in, are evolution, revolution actually finite? we just recycle the whole thing, with different faces, but almost exact stories?

future repeats history? everything just dangled inside a finite changes?
Post 15 May 2018, 05:50
sleepsleep

suffered a slight pain below my chest,
drive to hospital, having a heart check, normal,

then you felt like why life is so fragile, is like the final moment could be any moment, damn it,

is this suffering, or a reminder? maybe both,

maybe one only start to cherish when he felt the fear is so near?
Post 15 May 2018, 09:26
Furs

You need to brighten up. You know stress can cause more harm to your body since you worry so much about this stuff.
Post 15 May 2018, 12:11

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 136, 137, 138 ... 147, 148, 149  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: