flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 117, 118, 119 ... 196, 197, 198  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8127
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
i got a question,

is it possible to have ingredients that combined with cigarette or e-cigarette that increase body health? like inhaling gas formed vitamin or anything that useful through nose or mouth?

i am ok with fruits flavour, but just thought about if we could put something really useful to body through such process?
Post 15 Sep 2017, 00:29
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8127
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
raining since earlier morning,

a few more days to judgement day? 23rd, or 24th depends on your location,

i don't like seeing people die,
but i don't like seeing evil around too,
and issue arises because some people love to do evil,

question,
do exact same people keep on doing evil 24x7?
maybe no, because he needs to sleeps, shits, normal routines and etc, so it just simply impossible for him or her to perform evil every microsecond, (the reason why god accepts you)

issue arises because we remembered all the evil things he/she did to us, we judged his/her entire life, and possibly future changes as something evil,

we gave zero chance to shift our perception,

when performing evil 24x7 is impossible, it also means, performing good deeds 24x7 is impossible to,

all these shits happened because understanding and the desire to understand were simply not there,

understanding could be there but self-control is null, probably zero principles too,

and all these are human traits that easily brainwashed into another monster,

~

we kill other people almost daily without our knowing,
our glance, ignoring, our words, our actions, and so on,

everything is indirect,

which also means, we save people daily without our knowing too,

having more is not helpful, because if you can't sort 1000 cards, you definitely can't sort 10,000 cards, like picture puzzles too,
Post 15 Sep 2017, 01:08
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
sleepsleep wrote:
issue arises because we remembered all the evil things he/she did to us,
Exactly. I remember that a forum member did not even bother to say a little "thank you" for my explanations of "transaction log(s)" and related things. I don't think that I would bother to help him with his English again.

Mad
Post 15 Sep 2017, 01:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
sleepsleep wrote:
everything is indirect
Things affect -- or interact with -- other things; the effects -- or interactions -- could be considered "direct" or "indirect", which simply depends on your point of view.

Wink
Post 15 Sep 2017, 02:02
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 16516
Location: M87*
YONG wrote:
I remember that a forum member did not even bother to say a little "thank you" for my explanations of "transaction log(s)" and related things.
Hi YONG, thanks yous fors alls thes helps withs thes Englishes languages pluralisations stuffs. Smile
Post 15 Sep 2017, 02:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ProphetOfDoom



Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Posts: 120
Location: UK
sleepsleep wrote:
i got a question,

is it possible to have ingredients that combined with cigarette or e-cigarette that increase body health? like inhaling gas formed vitamin or anything that useful through nose or mouth?

i am ok with fruits flavour, but just thought about if we could put something really useful to body through such process?


I honestly don't know. I don't know a heck of a lot about biology because I left school at 15 and never went back.

sleepsleep, you have diagnosed me 100% correctly. I am both unwilling and unable to offer understanding and compassion to people who have wronged me. Even though I know that I have done exactly the same bad things myself. I really need to work on this. Sad
Post 15 Sep 2017, 02:16
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8127
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
thanks YONG for all the past and future english language advises,
really appreciate all the helps,

ProphetOfDoom wrote:

I honestly don't know. I don't know a heck of a lot about biology because I left school at 15 and never went back.

idk much about biology too,

ProphetOfDoom wrote:
I am both unwilling and unable to offer understanding and compassion to people who have wronged me.

this is definitely not easy,
because all the time, we think such and such is ours, we have rights on such and such,

idk if love could solve this? because love is momentarily too,
once people used up their love, hate grows, and eventually emotion become neutral,
Post 15 Sep 2017, 16:25
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8127
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
Post 16 Sep 2017, 00:19
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ProphetOfDoom



Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Posts: 120
Location: UK
My older brothers bully me a lot. Making fun of my appearance (I have a programmer style beard lol), shouting at me about my various drug addictions, any weakness they can sense.
But as you said, sleepsleep, these kinds of people are not completely evil. I know for a fact that one of my brothers, when he was 5, cried in the cinema with compassion at the film Bambi. So he is just a very compassionate person who has lost his way. He also loves his pet dogs very much. He takes them swimming at a special dog hydrotherapy pool.
My other brother took me home from hospital after I recovered from pneumonia recently. And when my niece got a new MacBook Air, he bought her a carrying case for it.
So tonight I have prayed for my brothers. I have asked God to remember their good qualities on judgement day. It was hard to pray for them but at least I have made a start.
In my religion we believe in the possibility of everlasting hell. However, we're not required to believe that any one person is actually in hell. I don't believe hell is a suitable place for my brothers or even the worst of war criminals.
At Church tomorrow I will ask for compassion for all beings. Buddhists aspire to this... why shouldn't everyone?
Thanks sleepsleep for making me stop and think.
Post 16 Sep 2017, 02:19
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8127
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
well, i guess everyone got their own stories, guilt and probably etc emotional feelings,

and if we could go back to yesterday, probably we will make better choice, idk, maybe,

for me, as long as i am conscious, as if now, i am okay with hell or heaven, after all, they are just a loose term that insufficiently describe that particular term,

i am okay with jesus, at least afaik, he is a lovely person, and i like to become such person, Wink
Post 16 Sep 2017, 11:27
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8127
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
Quote:


We are more often frightened than hurt; and we suffer more from imagination than from reality.

Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Post 16 Sep 2017, 11:47
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8127
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
100 Images From Cassini’s
Mission to Saturn
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/09/14/science/cassini-saturn-images.html?mcubz=1

photos(shopped) or maybe just real photos, beautiful,
Post 16 Sep 2017, 12:10
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8127
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
the circle,

is secret something we need?
is total transparency our next change?

let us define secret,
not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others.

i think this definition is good,

so, why i don't hide the fact, i just do an installment for xiaomi a1? why this is not a secret? but whose gf or wife or husband or bf i with last night in a hotel is a secret?

then this secret becomes obvious,
we protect a secret in order to protect our-self and possibly people who are in dragged inside the incident,

when secret exposed, we will face charges, legal actions, death threat, murder, physical or virtual violent, or etc, basically, all kind of bad stuffs,

having no secret mean you need to stop doing whatever that could make it a secret,

identify such changes and skip them or just change them into public function,
Post 16 Sep 2017, 17:33
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1407
sleepsleep wrote:
100 Images From Cassini’s
Mission to Saturn
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/09/14/science/cassini-saturn-images.html?mcubz=1

photos(shopped) or maybe just real photos, beautiful,
Yeah it's cool, but I still find it lame it couldn't enter its atmosphere and take videos/photos below the clouds. Sad
Post 16 Sep 2017, 20:22
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 16516
Location: M87*
Furs wrote:
... but I still find it lame it couldn't enter its atmosphere and take videos/photos below the clouds. Sad
You expect too much.

Possibly spoiled by all the Sci-Fi movies?
Post 16 Sep 2017, 20:44
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1407
In a way, probably, doesn't hurt to dream though Wink (the more mysterious/weird something is, the cooler it is!)
Post 16 Sep 2017, 21:47
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8127
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
Furs wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
100 Images From Cassini’s
Mission to Saturn
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/09/14/science/cassini-saturn-images.html?mcubz=1

photos(shopped) or maybe just real photos, beautiful,
Yeah it's cool, but I still find it lame it couldn't enter its atmosphere and take videos/photos below the clouds. Sad

i think they landed something on on one of its moon, pretty cool, but idk how real is that, Laughing

after all, all these pictures are just pictures,

17th September 2017
- sunday morning here, another few more days to 23th / 24th revelation 12 that some claimed, something big will happen, Wink

- maybe they will do an upgrade to our simulation that day,

- big news ~ equal many people gone, dead or mutated, many people come, aliens, something that work gone haywire, no more sun lights, ocean turns black, sky turns red or green,

- or it could be human body evolution? less gravity, we can fly now, Wink eyes could see infrared, no need to consume food anymore, shits around, just take oxygen and become immortal,

- i think i thought about this sometime ago, let say if i get conscious after dead, i will probably miss the breathing process, (assume i no longer have the capability to breath at that moment), maybe i don't have body or etc, just conscious, idk, but just kinda thought about this,
Post 17 Sep 2017, 01:57
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8127
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
18th September 2017

- here is monday, and we survived for another week,

- i got to replace a new hp fax 3in1 machine for customer later, the scan screen cracked somehow on the top right right after i opened the box for installation at customer place,

- i probably need to get 3 unit socket 1155 cpu fan, i got 3 units 1155 motherboards that capable up to 16GB ddr3, each came with original windows 8.1 pro license, Wink

- their workers (it people, idk?) take away those i5 microprocessor and cpu fan away when the factory was shut down,

- it would be nice if i could get a few i5 or i7 at cheap price, but why i need so many computer? what is the point, Laughing

- unless those computer could help me to attain immortal, cure cancers, better humanity, design better systems and solutions, etc positive values,

- i got several dreams yesterday,

- bill gates visited me, i told him about the idea of using electricity and network bandwidth as currency,

- then i heard some noises in front of my house, i woke up and take a look, i saw a new bicycle, electric one probably,

- then i woke up again realizing that, it was a dream,

- i actually got a few issues with conscious,

- conscious mean questioning, but such feature seems to 404 in dream, everything that don't make sense seem to make sense during dream,

- like you saw a red dragon and having no issue with such scene,

- but you saw red dragon in cartoon too and you got no issue or raise any question either,

- dreaming seem like participating in a played movie, you walk into the movie literally,

- but what the difference if we compare now movie dream movie?

- we seem to have choices here, we probably don't have, but we seem to have,
Post 18 Sep 2017, 01:28
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
sleepsleep wrote:
- bill gates visited me, i told him about the idea of using electricity and network bandwidth as currency,
You should have asked him to switch to Linux!

Wink
Post 18 Sep 2017, 05:00
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8127
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
- bill gates visited me, i told him about the idea of using electricity and network bandwidth as currency,
You should have asked him to switch to Linux!

Wink

i would really despise him if in the year of 2017, he hasnt uses linux and mac os,

that would hit hackernews headline, trust me, Laughing

linux is almost free (except the part you need some bandwidth to download the probably near 1gb iso or more, or you simply choose those that run inside memory, usually less than 500mb)

windows nowadays came with branded new desktop / laptop,

macos, only if you really got monies,
Post 18 Sep 2017, 07:06
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 117, 118, 119 ... 196, 197, 198  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2019, Tomasz Grysztar.

Powered by rwasa.