flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.
 Home   FAQ   Search   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 104, 105, 106  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
sleepsleep's vitally important things
hi,
i want to share with you all my new thought here.

[ a dark space]
imagine you are dead now, you are fully aware, fully conscious,
you know you exists, you can't hear anything except the sound that your consciousness generate, (through your memory on earth)

you couldn't see anything, except the visuals generated by your consciousness, so as feeling, etc and etc. (fear, curious, threatened, etc)

basically, you exists in a void dark space.

now, close your eyes, and basically, you are dead, and what are you going to do to have fun, etc and etc?

Last edited by sleepsleep on 20 Mar 2013, 22:59; edited 7 times in total
Post 24 May 2012, 19:58
Coty

My mind still exists, so I still have the power of my mind, The ability to forever dream... I guess I would simply expand my own world within my mind, my dream land, a whole world that I have created in my head by day dreaming, exists exactly how I want it, with logic bending planes and everything.

Then, maybe I'd try to contact people on earth, like in that documentary typedef posted some time back.

Anyway this thought is not new, one man who died (and they brought back) claimed this is how death was...

Then you have people who claimed to have went to heaven when they died... The there was some guy that went to hell, who can tell what's what... I don't worry about it...

Post 24 May 2012, 20:16
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
rugxulo

sleepsleep, you're not dead, so cheer up! Laughing
Post 24 May 2012, 21:32
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
typedef

sleepsleep wrote:
imagine you are dead now, you are fully aware, fully conscious,

Self contradicting sentence my friend. There's no consciousness in death. Your logic has a flaw. Consult revolution for help. Very Happy She'll be able to help you.

Watch her edit my post too lol.
Post 25 May 2012, 00:10
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699

rugxulo wrote:

sleepsleep, you're not dead, so cheer up!

it is true for this very short moment, but eventually, i got to face it, when the moment that i am very sure that, i will go forever into unknown territory.

Quote:

Self contradicting sentence my friend.

imagine you are dead now = imagine, try to think as if you are dead, you no longer on earth.

you are fully aware = assume you are dead, imagine you are still conscious,

Smile try imagine.

Coty wrote:

Anyway this thought is not new, one man who died (and they brought back) claimed this is how death was...

any link for me, because he could be telling the truth!
Post 25 May 2012, 01:07
sleepsleep

typedef wrote:

She'll be able to help you.

she? since when?
Post 25 May 2012, 01:09
rugxulo

sleepsleep wrote:

rugxulo wrote:

sleepsleep, you're not dead, so cheer up!

it is true for this very short moment, but eventually, i got to face it, when the moment that i am very sure that, i will go forever into unknown territory.

So why worry about what you can't control? Don't worry about anything, just live life as a good person.

(Yes, I would encourage Christian thinking, prayer, Bible, Ten Commandments, etc. here, but I guess you don't want that. Just being honest, it's my perspective, in the very rare case you were open to it.)

Quote:

imagine you are dead now = imagine, try to think as if you are dead, you no longer on earth.

you are fully aware = assume you are dead, imagine you are still conscious,

Smile try imagine.

Try to imagine that everything is under control, everything is (more or less) fine, nothing is too bad, nothing is too hard to fix eventually, everything is workable, at least minimally. Try to imagine that you have lots of friends, lots of tech toys to play with, lots of good food, good books, good movies, good music, etc.

Life ain't so bad!
Post 26 May 2012, 06:16
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
typedef

rugxulo wrote:
Try to imagine that everything is under control, everything is (more or less) fine, nothing is too bad, nothing is too hard to fix eventually, everything is workable, at least minimally. Try to imagine that you have lots of friends, lots of tech toys to play with, lots of good food, good books, good movies, good music, etc.

Life ain't so bad!

Hmmmm......

If one was really looking at this from a Christian perspective, they would not shy away from facing reality by shielding themself with an imaginative world. Every one in this world knows that there are terrible things happening out there. Little kids are dying of hunger, women and girls are being murdered/raped. Heck even codes are crashing because they have an unknown bug in them.

How can a you pretend those things are not happening. It's always easy to say when it's on someone else until you're it. Very Happy
Post 26 May 2012, 06:49
sleepsleep

Quote:

So why worry about what you can't control?

i am not worry, i just find it a little bit scary, a little bit excitement, a little bit wow... Smile

and thinking about what dead looks like is simply wow, awesome, and to understand it is very important, because that state is our destiny.

Quote:

(Yes, I would encourage Christian thinking, prayer, Bible, Ten Commandments, etc. here, but I guess you don't want that. Just being honest, it's my perspective, in the very rare case you were open to it.)

the whole thing with religion, christian, islam, buddha, hindu, judaism etc etc,
they are about control, limit your mind, tell you what is truth....

the best thing is, most people want religion, they don't want truth Laughing

when the truth is conflicting with religion, they will choose religion.

Quote:

Life ain't so bad!

ya, life aint so bad Cool
the worse thing to come is dead, right Wink [/quote]
Post 26 May 2012, 17:24
sleepsleep

Quote:

How can a you pretend those things are not happening. It's always easy to say when it's on someone else until you're it.

this is very true!, +1
Post 26 May 2012, 17:26
sleepsleep

just wanna update my status, i tried slitax linux several hours ago, and i think, it is AWESOME!!, very neat, clean out of box, and you tazpkg get-install <whatever> you want.

the stuff subox netbox is good for people like me.
Post 27 May 2012, 00:30
typedef

You forgot to update the current topic on your playground. Wink
Post 27 May 2012, 01:51
rugxulo

typedef wrote:

rugxulo wrote:

Life ain't so bad!

Hmmmm......

If one was really looking at this from a Christian perspective, they would not shy away from facing reality by shielding themself with an imaginative world. Every one in this world knows that there are terrible things happening out there. Little kids are dying of hunger, women and girls are being murdered/raped. Heck even codes are crashing because they have an unknown bug in them.

How can a you pretend those things are not happening. It's always easy to say when it's on someone else until you're it. Very Happy

(Sorry for delay, been too lazy to respond past few days, esp. knowing it's pointless to argue about things like this.)

There is no shielding done here, no imaginary world. I'm just saying, if you don't want to be depressed, stay away from depressing things, people, etc. Don't dwell on murder, rape, or other such things if you don't want to be depressed. Focus on good clean humor or good clean music, not boring stuff that is destructive. Don't even let bad thoughts near you, only what is good and uplifting.

No one is denying that bad things happen (book of Wisdom), even to good people (book of Job), that modern life is vanity (book of Ecclesiastes). But even a secular person should be able to understand that you "mostly" get what you give: put in some effort, see some results. If your efforts are bad, you produce bad fruit. If they are good, you enjoy your reward, at least "usually", in the most mundane sense. (It's not a popular idea, but indeed there is more gravity to it than that re: future status, which should be even more reason to be patient and kind towards others.)

Just don't focus on what you can't control, don't hurt anybody (even indirectly), be productive and surround yourself with good, clean people and ideas. Don't go around troublemakers, and don't depress yourself with the cares of the world that you can never fix. Just live your life, try to be happy, and if something is good, acknowledge it! ("In all circumstances, give thanks".) If you make a mistake, acknowledge it and fix it (if possible) and move on. Don't let guilt or despair or anything else destroy you, but don't believe that everything is good for you either. Stay away from bad, focus on good, be a good friend and neighbor (and be kind even to your enemies).

Is that generic and acceptable enough advice for you?
Post 30 May 2012, 17:32
Coty

Quote:

Coty wrote:

any link for me, because he could be telling the truth!

Hard to find... searches are covered with Christian testimony of this 1 guy that died and saw God, heaven and hell... I mean, every link is the same link...

Post 30 May 2012, 17:51
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
typedef

rugxulo wrote:
and surround yourself with good, clean people and ideas

I agree with the rest of what you said and I'm not arguing. But some people don't have a choice to choose "clean people".

If you grew up being abused by your parents sure enough you'd have no choice since either you'd have copied your parents' behavior(making you the unwanted bully) or you'd always be depressed and feel alone. (unless you are the brave one that finally breaks loose and run away(in different ways of course: [suicide, etc] ).

But yeah, crazy world we live in.
Post 30 May 2012, 22:12
sleepsleep

we need more compassion to save this world,

i quoted this before, just wanna quote it one more time

Quote:

How can a you pretend those things are not happening. It's always easy to say when it's on someone else until you're it.

this is very true.

vitamin C
http://www.naturalnews.com/034591_vitamin_C_mega-dose_healing.html
Post 01 Jun 2012, 10:58
rugxulo

sleepsleep wrote:

i quoted this before, just wanna quote it one more time

Quote:

I don't see your point here. It's trite to mention how many wars are going on (as if any of us has any control over that). Bad things happen, it sucks, but we can't fix everything. We only have very limited influence in our own personal regions. All we can do is be patient, pray, do good, etc.
Post 01 Jun 2012, 16:22
typedef

@sleepsleep
Like it or not, no matter how many people do good in this world, there will always be some opposing force alongside.

It's the nature of the reality game. Imagine all the billionaires were generous like Bill Gates. £30 ( $58 ),000,000,000 in total to charity and financial aid programs.

But meanwhile, someone is doing the opposite and being greedy.
Post 01 Jun 2012, 20:23
sleepsleep

Quote:

Bad things happen, it sucks, but we can't fix everything. We only have very limited influence in our own personal regions. All we can do is be patient, pray, do good, etc.

what you said is very true also.
Post 02 Jun 2012, 06:40
sleepsleep

if energy cannot be created or destroyed,
why don't they just call energy = god?

but why energy cannot be created?
why energy cannot be destroyed?

where the energy comes from? who creates energy, god? Laughing
Post 03 Jun 2012, 00:26

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Rules: