flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.
 Home   FAQ   Search   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
flat assembler > Test Area > Which came first? (Chicken or Egg)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which came first? (Chicken or Egg)
Chicken
61%
 61%  [ 26 ]
Egg
38%
 38%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 42

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
typedef

I choose Dino, coz they are cool...
Post 21 Apr 2011, 02:36
Coty

I think its egg because I know they taste good, but I have yet to eat dino, maybe thats why there instinct is because people when back in time to eat them, of course, it its self is a paradox.... Because what caused them to go instinct in the first place...
Post 21 Apr 2011, 02:52
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
rever0lf

helow!! I vote Chicken!! Because, when God Created the World, in the 5th day God Created the Birds, that Chicken is belong. . . .

like eve and adan,, he and she not came in baby,, when she/he came its in mature level. . .

thnx ^_^
Post 05 May 2011, 04:12
edfed

the fish came first.

and it is resonable to tell the fish came before the egg, because, you need a fish to do an egg. to do a fish, you just need to open the fridge.

the first machine built by god was a machine able to do eggs, because god like the eggs and because if edfed say it is like that, then it is like that.

the bacteria before the bacteria, and no eggs in this story.

lets say, it is too risky to create the egg first.

because there is nobody to take care of it.
and because it is saffer to create the machine that creates an egg before the egg. the machine can create many many eggs in its life time, the egg can only create one machine, and it is not sure to happen if there is nobody to take care of the egg.

by evidence, the seed came after the plant.
but if the plant have extraterrestrial origin, than, probably the seed came first, from space.

definitivelly, the chicken came before the egg, and bible proove that.

before the chicken came the colonel KFC. and before KFC came the cartman to eat its food.

and it is my 3333th post, then, it is time to stop joking, and be serious now, the prestigious image of the fasm community depend on us.
Post 05 May 2011, 10:08
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Madis731

Every bird comes from an egg, because its simpler than a full organism. Egg is only a single cell whereas organisms have billions of cells.

I thought this topic was resolved ages ago.
http://xkcd.com/892/ Sad People like to reinvent the wheel.
Post 05 May 2011, 18:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Matrix

well eggs can't lay eggs...
Post 14 Nov 2011, 14:40
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
edfed

it would be nice to feel like god, observing the eclosion of the egg that you just created with your hands, and see the first movment of the new born, before to crush it in a fight VS other robots.

yep, i change my opinion, and confirm the egg came first, the universe is a very big egg, with just soup inside at it's begining, and now, it is full of little big things like our planet.

+1 for "the egg came first"
-1 for the chicken come before the egg"

but with just something like an hesitation, eggs cannot lay as eggs, but eggs are in fact the second stage of the ovule, just before to be an embryon, and finally a bird.

the ovule+spermatozoid is the egg?

the compilation is the egg! when male and female DNA combine.
then, first came DNA, in order to encode complex physical processes.

how came the DNA? or is that just a natural thing like CO2, CH4, H2O, sand, rock, metal, crystals?

so many conjectures from just a single question... unbelievable. and we have the answer. yeah!
Post 14 Nov 2011, 20:25
Matrix

edfed wrote:
it would be nice to feel like god, observing the eclosion of the egg that you just created with your hands, and see the first movment of the new born, before to crush it in a fight VS other robots.

yep, i change my opinion, and confirm the egg came first, the universe is a very big egg, with just soup inside at it's begining, and now, it is full of little big things like our planet.

but with just something like an hesitation, eggs cannot lay as eggs, but eggs are in fact the second stage of the ovule, just before to be an embryon, and finally a bird.

how came the DNA? or is that just a natural thing like CO2, CH4, H2O, sand, rock, metal, crystals?

so many conjectures from just a single question... unbelievable. and we have the answer. yeah!

How about some organism summoned from nowhere, grown larger, then it developed method of laying eggs ?
Post 14 Nov 2011, 20:51
typedef

Matrix wrote:

edfed wrote:

How about some organism summoned from nowhere, grown larger, then it developed method of laying eggs ?

You mean the Chicken then ?
Post 14 Nov 2011, 22:41
edfed

look at it.

naica crystals cave.

the planet is full of them.

there are many things like that in mineral world.
salt, sugar, vitamins are cristals. and in certain condition, water too is a crystal.
crystalisation is a very interresting phenomenon, and i am pretty sure it is a big part of DNA duplication mecanism.
crystals have e property to grow by eating only moleculas it is constituted.

means that a sugar mixture will crystalise and give sugar crystals.

wonder what happens if there is salt too... give separate salt and sugar crystals, or a mix of both, that will have both properties? or give nothing else than some glue or stone?

the physics is the answer about the way it works, it will never answer to "why does the world exist and us on it with religions and beliefs, why am i?".
that's in what (i think) humanity and science is halting. because many of us, when we try to understand life as a mecanism and pure science, we always assiciate to it the idea of why it is here.

i don't care why, i am here because i am here.

how i am here is a better question, and have an answer.

even the question of 'how appeared the first DNA molecule?' can be answered, and maybe proven too.
but question of 'why the first DNA appeared? who decided?" will never meet an answer.

that's where human congnitive system is bugging. considering a problem with every dimensions.
but how is the X dimension, if you add the WHY dimension (Y) you have a 2D problem, that is finally a 2nd order equation.
and if you are crasy ebnough, you can also add the question of WHEN (Z dimension) and have a FULL 3D problem to solve.

why, when, and how the egg before the chicken?
Post 14 Nov 2011, 23:13
typedef

edfed

Do these crystals have a taste of any kind (eg sugar, salt ).
Post 15 Nov 2011, 00:18
malpolud

signature test
Post 04 Jun 2012, 07:52
pool

Last edited by pool on 17 Mar 2013, 12:10; edited 1 time in total
Post 21 Aug 2012, 02:02
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

Post 02 Sep 2012, 10:18
typedef

Please tell me you're not a Mac fan boy/girl?
Post 02 Sep 2012, 12:31
revolution

typedef wrote:

Is that a command or a question?
Post 02 Sep 2012, 13:28
typedef

revolution wrote:

typedef wrote:

Is that a command or a question?

A question hence the q-mark Laughing

I know a little bit of you now. You like Macs, I don't. It's good we don't talk to each other. Mac users have AIDS. I don't want to get AIDS.
Post 02 Sep 2012, 15:22
revolution

typedef wrote:
I know a little bit of you now. You like Macs, I don't. It's good we don't talk to each other. Mac users have AIDS. I don't want to get AIDS.

Confused I'm also not particularly keen to get AIDS. Would you suggest I avoid contact with MACs? Or just the MAC users? Or the MAC builders? Or maybe all three Question
Post 05 Sep 2012, 06:49
typedef

All of them of course.
Post 05 Sep 2012, 08:01
cjacobi

Fish came first
Post 28 Jan 2013, 21:04

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Rules: