Message board for the users of flat assembler.
> Projects and Ideas > The importance of a disassembler by hopcode (output source)
- They need to use Visual C++ because it is a wonderful tool. (They!)
- They want Visual C++ to output asm-ed code
- They require that Fasm reassemble that sort of like-asm-ed code
but Fasm cannot do yet so simply the miracles from the Sky that they claim , so
- They invest time in studying deeply macros for Fasm&Fun (i will copyright this dword!!!)
- They let their macro-prog eat the VC asm-ed otputted code
- They take the output of the macro-prog
- They purge the macroed-output by hand from the few silliness and textual imperfections
- They let Fasm eat the output of the macro-prog
but Fasm refuses to compile again because too low memory for symbols, so
- They post a thread to ask Tomasz a new more-memory-integral-feature
- They receive full fasm answer-satisfaction (i cannot say from who.Should i say from who ?)
- They, with the right solution, they increment memory to fasm with -m switch option
seriously speaking: this is a secure feature; it will be continued for the eternity!!
- And here the recompiled fas-t application ready to be launched.
- Also,They are launching a fas-t application that is
of the macro-prog output
from the VC output
made in Microsoft VC++
Ok,I like girls!
But you could:
Give your App to di-fasm. It does Fasm code.
Now modify it. Reassemble it with fasm.Stop
Follow a screen of my 4kb di-fasm.
It is only a baby!!!!, Please take patience,it will grow.
Hope it turns to be funny out for the majority of you.
Last edited by hopcode on 07 Jul 2009, 09:41; edited 1 time in total
|26 Jun 2009, 14:33||
Updated at [Dienstag] - 07.Juli.2009 - 11:31:33
di-fasm disassembling itself...
; di-fasm disassembler ; Copyright