flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Feedback > Does someone got spare Win2000/XP/2003 license?

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Tomasz Grysztar
Assembly Artist

I'm asking here because it would be a constituve support for the flat assembler project if anyone would donate such licensed copy of Windows. On my main machine I'm using for fasm development I've got currently the 180-day evaluation copy of Windows 2003 and the evaluation period is going to end soon, what will leave me again with only Win95 on older machine, which is the only one I've got the license for (not counting the MS-DOS 6.22 license).
To be clear: I'm not asking for a copy of someone's Windows installation CD, I need a completely legal copy (with certificate) - the prices of such packages here are a bit too high for me currently (at least the income from the ads is'n really enough to fix this problem for me).
Post 29 Apr 2005, 23:27
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
coconut

i think it would be a great if we could donate hardware/software to you instead of money. i fix computers for a living so i always have spare stuff lying around; but i really dont make enough to donate money itself. i wonder how much it would be to ship you some stuff, and if customs department in your country would charge you as well. i do have a licensed copy of windows xp media center edition i got from attending a microsoft convention, which i will gladly give to you. let me know how we could arrange it

btw the disc is dvd format, do you have a dvd-rom drive available?
Post 30 Apr 2005, 00:52
Tomasz Grysztar
Assembly Artist

No, I've got only the standard CD-ROM.
Post 30 Apr 2005, 00:56
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
coconut

will you have to pay some customs tax or something if i ship you a package?
Post 30 Apr 2005, 01:23
Tomasz Grysztar
Assembly Artist

I think there wouldn't be any customs if you mark it as a gift and something used, though I'm not sure.
Post 30 Apr 2005, 01:25
coconut

i will go monday to the post office and see how much it would be to send the disc and dvd-rom, if it is reasonable ($30.. ?) i will send it over.
Post 30 Apr 2005, 15:06
MCD

I have some brand new, originally sealed Windows Me CD over here. My friends' enterprise went bankrott and they had lot's of unused, originally sealed and licensed Windows Me packages left. I just gonna see if I can find a Windows 2000 too, since I guess you don't like Windows Me much. The only problem, how I gonna send you those? Germany to Poland? that's kind'a expensive! D:
Post 02 May 2005, 13:37
rea

Why not you use normal mail?? tought it will take more time, I supose it cost less... and the "security in give it at time" (with no retard) I dont know... ¿?¿?¿?.. perhaps only some weeks or lost... I dont know only a suguestion, you will need to see how good that option can be... I remember that there are mail via airplane.. ¿? special, and others... Very Happy.

Search your postal office (I supose is the name...)... sure you will not have a "gia" number for track your packed I think Smile.
Post 02 May 2005, 14:12

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: