flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 230, 231, 232 ... 251, 252, 253  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
total death toll : 1,116 as of 12th Feb 2020

another few days to reach valentine, Smile

selling a solution using https://www.softether.org/
it looks nice,
Quote:

SoftEther VPN is an optimum alternative to OpenVPN and Microsoft's VPN servers. SoftEther VPN has a clone-function of OpenVPN Server.

need another solution for simple sync, or ftp sync etc, google barely output some useful tools,

wish everybody stay safe, stay alive, and keep cool,

// going to learn nim and see what i could produce,
https://nim-lang.org/docs/tut1.html

Last edited by sleepsleep on 12 Feb 2020, 11:22; edited 1 time in total
Post 12 Feb 2020, 11:13
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
You need to look at who is the ultimate owner of any VPN service. Some are run by the CIA/GCHQ/FSB/etc. And they usually run them very well with good uptime to encourage people to use them more. A fancy website with fancy claims is no assurance of anything.

So be careful who you entrust with your browsing habits.
Post 12 Feb 2020, 11:19
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/world/national-security/cia-crypto-encryption-machines-espionage/
Quote:

For more than half a century, governments all over the world trusted a single company to keep the communications of their spies, soldiers and diplomats secret.

Crypto AG was secretly owned by the CIA in a highly classified partnership with West German intelligence.

only idiots believe nobody will target very important devices or softwares, if there are valuables inside, TPTB will throw money to break and grab it,

all networking devices, isp, major open source softwares contributors, major os, iot startup, machine learning,

basically anything and everything that could expanding us,

nanobots inside every mcd burger, you never know,
Post 12 Feb 2020, 15:13
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Valentine would be a great day to remember if you happened to break up in that day,

~

if what you draw isn't what you pictured before inside your mental mind, then it is no much different from monkey who try to random type and let circumstance and changes arise to actively direct their conscious and convince, i am lazy to focus this any longer,

now if you change about idea about draw to speak, write and whatever that you output, it is kinda scary i tell you, we have no f idea what and who is deciding all these,

if they never flow inside your mental mind in the first place, you are no longer player but in game npc,

the initial state might be still, no changes,
but then everything is out of control suddenly,

i think we could recover back more experiences by observing more consciously our every changes
Post 12 Feb 2020, 17:34
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
1,370 people have died so far from the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) outbreak as of February 13, 2020, 12:20 GMT.

bad news,

~

sometime when i felt i am not appreciated, i shifted my thoughts to this idea,
eventually am gonna die, alone, since i came alone without anything, and there is nothing too i could bring along later,
yeah, i hope i could at least bring along my memory, but i guess, it is quite impossible,

i don't need appreciation, since in the beginning, i don't require such appreciation,

whenever difficulties arise, there is no god there to help, nothing, no one, except myself,
Post 13 Feb 2020, 12:34
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Quote:

If—
BY RUDYARD KIPLING
(‘Brother Square-Toes’—Rewards and Fairies)

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!
Post 13 Feb 2020, 15:19
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
What Happened to Google's Effort to Scan Millions of University Library Books?
https://www.edsurge.com/news/2017-08-10-what-happened-to-google-s-effort-to-scan-millions-of-university-library-books

they are definitely needed recipes for future solutions,
only releasing all these could bring us nearer to living in space, moon, mars and etc, living forever,

future solutions, brought to you by today babies,
Post 13 Feb 2020, 17:10
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
here a new logic,
if you somehow able and willing to believe and hold reincarnation,

then what you are supposed to do now, could be planning for your next return, it seems to me, through holding this, the fear subsided,
Post 14 Feb 2020, 10:24
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
anger

why are we angry in the first place?

is that we couldn't accept resulted changes that we strongly believe, is going to hurt us, definitely cost us, need our time, attention and so on to revert it back to before, basically, prevented us to do something we otherwise will do and could do,

the resulted changes could be something direct impact, you hurt, blood falls, belongings destroyed, trust in relationship all gone, etc more, you die,

logically, whatever that happened, is already happened, and probably no time for us to get angry, but we sort of still intended to reprimend the causer especially, so that he/she knew, aware, all the stupid shits he/she already caused, maybe with the hope, don't f repeat these shit,
Post 15 Feb 2020, 03:29
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Ayda Jebat - Pencuri Hati (Official Music Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT_I3zxuU5o

nice

Ayda Jebat - Pencuri Hati v Dangdut (Official Music Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6rdX38KwvU
Post 16 Feb 2020, 11:14
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
are we, being observed?

yes, no, why, how,
Post 16 Feb 2020, 11:40
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
woke up with a weird dream,

i was driving a car (not sure what and whose car is it), with a lady, (i knew her, still remember her), we were on a journey to genting or cameron highland,

the dream started in the middle of the journey, we stop, and i was asking for direction, the scene was somewhere rural areas, there was a small sundry or coffee shop, behind were lots of oil palm trees,

i woke up, feeling so weird,
Post 16 Feb 2020, 15:06
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Quote:
“If I had an hour to solve a problem and my life depended on the solution, I would spend the first 55 minutes determining the proper question to ask… for once I know the proper question, I could solve the problem in less than five minutes.”

—ALBERT EINSTEIN

question is more important than answer Smile

Quote:
Another Nobel-prize winner, physicist Arno Penzias, when asked what accounted for his success, replied,“I went for the jugular question.” Still practicing his questioning discipline today, Penzias recently commented at a Fast Company Conference, “Change starts with the individual.So the first thing I do
each morning is ask myself, ‘Why do I strongly believe what I believe?’
Constantly examine your own assumptions.” It’s this type of self-questioning
that keeps creativity alive.

‘Why do I strongly believe what I believe?’

this is one excellent practice

https://umanitoba.ca/admin/human_resources/change/media/the-art-of-powerful-questions.pdf
Post 16 Feb 2020, 16:42
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
曲终人散
The play came to an end and the audience dispersed -- the end of a happy occasion.; The music is over and people are gone.

eventually, each of us, gonna face death, independently,
regardless of count of resources, valuables, family members, relatives, friends, wives, husband,

they could become another factor that caused more pain into our couscous if we couldn't let go and move on,

it is more difficult to face it especially when we are sick, we can't even straightened our thoughts at that moment,

an invitation by force,

there is nobody, no god, nothing to count on, except what you believed is going to ensue, try hard to logical the thing but you end up like fainting, sleeping,

then why a veil in this process?

why are we not allowed to witness our sleep till wake up?

limitation signify design, there are things you can't touch,

like how you wall your babies, or how you wall yourself from enemies,
Post 16 Feb 2020, 17:33
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i thought of this somehow,

how would you feel if a lorry/truck accidentally hit a parked car?

you feel nothing right, you might feel sorry for the car's owner,

now, what if you are the car's owner?

then suddenly you feel angry with the lorry/truck driver,

it seems that the whole issues in Earth were,

due to the sense of ownership,

the sense that these, those, belong to us, so when those which associated with our identity were getting harmed, we felt hurt and express it through anger,

eg, the news about someone's wife having sex scandal with her husband best friend,

now change that someone's wife to your wife, or your husband,

now,

how to go beyond this idea and having breakthrough?

we must then realize, there is nothing we could own, we don't even own a shit when we came on Earth,

we don't even own this body,

there is nothing owned by us,

do you angry when someone miss a flight?

you only angry when that someone is you, probably curse the airline for not waiting you another 15 minutes,

yes, sleepsleep is bastard, idiot, etc,

i should reprogram myself to disassociate i from everything,

or at least i should at least holding a view, a belief, a conclusion, that, i don't have to associate i with anything,

i don't have to raise the idea about sense of ownership,

probably i could see another view,

why do i strongly believe what i believe?
Post 19 Feb 2020, 18:38
revolution

revolution
It isn't just humans that have a sense of ownership. Many animals do. It would appear to be an evolutionary advantage to claim things as our own.
Post 19 Feb 2020, 18:51
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:
It isn't just humans that have a sense of ownership. Many animals do. It would appear to be an evolutionary advantage to claim things as our own.

but why? why the system trying to instill such idea onto us?
Post 20 Feb 2020, 02:24
revolution

revolution
I would guess that ownership gives us reliable access to resources to raise our young.
Post 20 Feb 2020, 02:43
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:
I would guess that ownership gives us reliable access to resources to raise our young.

but the idea of ownership is not far away from illusion, probably function like illusion to keep us sane and happy for very split second? Laughing

and this prompt another question, does the system intended to bring us truth or something non-illusion?

the underlying fabric seems like pixel, we not even own that pixel, but just own that moment of that highlighted pixels Laughing

yah, but this bring another question,

there are more than highlighted pixels transffered, you watch movies on your leds, songs, etc,

there are feelings, they don't transport through pixels, maybe they use some quantum way,

at least we could feel feelings is something different in this world,
Post 20 Feb 2020, 18:43
revolution

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
and this prompt another question, does the system intended to bring us truth or something non-illusion?
What do you mean by "the system"?
Post 20 Feb 2020, 19:14

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 230, 231, 232 ... 251, 252, 253  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: