flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 211, 212, 213, 214, 215  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
discussing something about nothingness with friend today,

we could view that everything is nothing, it might be a transformation from nothing to something then to nothing and eventually this cycle continue without knowing what started in the first place,

this whole idea what is the first in some sense, not so logic, eg, just pick any one thing nearby you and query where it came from, i bet much of us have no memory about that,

the limitation of memory is obvious, and a conscious without memory is maybe, doesn't sound any great,

journey into truly nothingness is sort of lose lose situation, you no longer exists, and there is no i to witness nothingness, except your belief once you are no longer exists, everything else follow the same path,

MHajduk wrote:
From the psychological point of view, the dream about death and dying tells us that we have been transforming internally and our old, "obsolete" mental structure has been superseded by something completely new. So, we should interprete such dreams rather as something positive and giving hope.

i woke up and hang for a few moment,

it felt so real that as if i am dead, there is no panic or etc, except the idea to inform close people i am dead, now,

it seems that most of us rarely ponder about death, the moment that will most likely to happen in coming changes, we stuck with lots of material ideas, (they are great and they are part of changes), in fact, if we look from another perspective, we are no different from prisoner that been sentenced to death with unknown time frame,

we don't felt like we are inside prison, and we don't felt like we been sentenced to death,

one can't let go something unless one hold it in the first place,

the less you hold it, the easier for you to let them go, the greatness in power to let go is equally and maybe greater than how strong you hold it,

what kind of balance we drafted in our path?

Quote:
IMO, the most scary thing would be being dead and completely conscious of that fact.

idk, this might be the moment in our coming changes,

in fact, one could just imagine it right now, everything gone, you are conscious, thats it, imo, i might feel scary if there are snakes or giant or etc that trying to harm me,

is like you go into roblox, and there is only you there, everything else is void,

~

there are beautiful things, in fact, there are things that our conscious would judge automatically (as long as we are conscious), now beautiful is abstract and beyond any words, it basically means, anything that extend from that is abstract and probably beyond conscious,

you saw a beatiful flowers, thats it, it could ends there, but for some people, they want to take it home, there is nothing right or wrong regarding the action except when judgment came in,

judgement came because conscious through conclusions of memories, through established connection with subjects, having a guess on what it feels if i am that subject,

greater issue with judgement is, there is no start and end frame and obviously everything is so connected, there is absolutely no way to recover truth afai felt,

conscious could just blame everything, every actions are the cause of others people actions, going through this never ending game, zero point, denying mode, but is there any truth in this denying mode?
Post 13 Aug 2019, 16:15
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
i discovered some questions,

1. why and what people, system, etc want you to believe?
there are people who acted like middle man between unknown and us, some of them can give quite exact description about people and situation around you, some of them sell powerful talisman that said capable to expel bad luck, misfortunes etc,

basically they are perceived to have the ability to know and solve your issues, the more issues you got, more get solved, surely you have more confidence on him/her.

no doubt, the more we believe on something, the more powerful the something will have, something could advice, trick, deceive, all kinds of method etc, in order to have his/her perceived best/worst result for us,

believe is essentially confidence level,
Post 15 Aug 2019, 13:51
sleepsleep

i saw that 502 error, hopefully everything is ok now
Post 15 Aug 2019, 13:51
sleepsleep

2. what is opinion and when it is not?

1. a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

2. a statement of advice by an expert on a professional matter.

every words is opinion, every thing is opinion, including ideas that some are not opinion which is basically opinion too,

realizing that there is nothing which is not opinion means we are free and not tied up to any thinking that forced us succumbed into same decision, same mistakes, etc

people who have more experiences in certain field definitely have their opinions highly valued, but who has more experiences with unknown who dictated so much gopinions on human? nobody? except some who memorized all its books and try to spreading its opinions through his own interpretation and claimed all from and belong to it,

but who is living with this human container? it is us, we are the one who is the right and best person to dictate and comment about ourselve, in the exact scenario, programmer vs users, developer probably forgot his codes totally after a while but it is user who use them on daily basis, it is user who need to suffer all kinds of perceived best engineering, best architecture, best etc,

there is no source code, no blueprint, no manual, users need to discover them through trial and error,

a book that keep on mentioned you are the greatest is pretty much useless, Windows 10 probably a great os from its developer pov, but it is a fucked up os commented by users, in religion, it means you can't even say Windows 10 is fucked up, you will be killed,

what kind of a world would be if you can't even critic Windows 10? through out your interaction with it daily, surely we formed our own opinions, religion is basically an opinion bully, your opinion is better kept with you and you got to listen and follow our opinions,

numbers, logic, imo, not opinion,
Post 15 Aug 2019, 22:23
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

sleepsleep wrote:
i saw that 502 error, hopefully everything is ok now
PHP5 has been EOLed. So now server upgrades become tricky.
Post 15 Aug 2019, 22:42
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

not really sure what you mean by server upgrades, afaik, webserver is a standalone prorgam, php came in dll package, upgrading is changing php5 dll to php7 or it is more complex than that?
Post 15 Aug 2019, 23:09
revolution

sleepsleep wrote:
... or it is more complex than that?
It is always more complicated than it might first appear. Sad
Post 15 Aug 2019, 23:50
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

i woke up,
it was a continuation of that day dream, the moment we realized we are dead,

in previous episode, i tried to communicate with close people, wanted to tell them i am dead,

this episode is about the feeling of emptiness i got, because at this moment, i realized everything i owned on Earth is pretty much useless, yah, everything, maybe except memories,

is like you playing mobile legend, bigo, or etc game, you got really high score, you got secret cards, you could exchange them to USD, but the moment you withdraw from games, those score is pretty much useless to you,

you are standing in void, blackness,

you might call upon any name that you prayed previously, but the issue of whatever that changing your situation is not far away from bringing you from one jail into another jail, you still unable facing the void,
Post 18 Aug 2019, 11:31
sleepsleep

if you see all the resources, from plants, seeds, animals, places, time, knowledge and etc, do you see any rules on using them?

now why the book want you to adhere to some procedure when using or processing those resources?

now put yourself as developer for this system, the idea that we want something to be processed in certain ways already shows some form of weaknesses,

now, what is the best way to deliver rules, messages?
if you check on Roblox world, they shows up in plain sign board, if in the beginning there is no words, and in the beginning, everything is already perfect, then it means all these books were basically concluded perspective views by parties, which just a perspective for reference and not the rules from system,

combination of words by itself, is already is some form of selection, a perspective, which could never deliver truths, feelings, etc,

everything is opinion including the idea this is not opinion,

there is no rules in the first place as there is no words,

changes cause changes, if you drive too fast, you could get hurt easily when you got some sort of impact,

you can climb high mountain, but the risk is all there,

you could stop eating and let starvation happened,

then you see the very basic thing in this life, good container, oxygen, clothes, food, house, transportation, everything else is extra, the whole objective is to have a healthy mind and body,

the ways electronics evolve allow us to connect other people without leaving where we stand now, which is absolutely great,

addiction to anything and why,

are we addicted to oxygen in the first place? addicted is a perspective word, it brings more meaning than to say, depend on something,

living and dying, the existence and non existence,

there are things that we absolutely must have, basically, extension of our body container physical, in another form, mentally or spiritually,

one is physical needs, another is spiritual needs,

addicted keeps you more addicted,
Post 23 Aug 2019, 14:51
sleepsleep

saw a news, a friend of my friend, passed away,

regardless of religion, we got to find our own way how to handle this game over, we basically having no issue with game over while playing PS4 or XBOX, how come this game over could be an issue?

i am quite sure i don't want to left a lot of messes and troubles to others, but to reach such state, it means, others basically don't need us anymore,

or we could plan such a life that minimalistic, almost nothing to could spark troubles, a list of who to do what and what to do if just in case,

it seems like the more we possessed, it could really becomes bigger issues the moment we couldn't handle them anymore,
Post 23 Aug 2019, 17:31
sleepsleep

not sure if there is any coincidence, just heard my uncle passed away this morning,
Post 24 Aug 2019, 01:01
sleepsleep

is there something we can improve on data, the way we store it, present it, verifying it,

let say with an example, id, password,

id : textbox
password : textbox

not sure since form in the form of paper was created, but what are the possibilities to evolve away completely from this design?

we need all kinds of inputs, or we don't really need those inputs?

how to make the whole process simple?
Post 24 Aug 2019, 09:53
sleepsleep

just when i sat here, waiting for my bus, i thought of this,

if you don't know Japanese words, the only way for you to be able to know Japanese is to learn and then try to communicate with others,

any idea that allow you to instantly able to communicate in Japanese is no different from copy paste directly inside your memory, it could be like the wallet dream i mentioned about last time,

system injected memory to normalize your unsolved queries, basically it means stop thinking and shut up,

whatever happened to us, be it now or coming now, we shouldn't accept injected memory as our own memories, they are patched for a reason, maybe to protect us from viruses, malwares or etc,

if the whole thing could get patched, then what is us?

scary
Post 24 Aug 2019, 12:11
guignol

some court in germany blocks Project Gutenberg

https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/60192

Description: if you are in germany
Download
Filename: 60192.7z
Filesize: 76.26 KB
Downloaded: 8 Time(s)

Post 30 Aug 2019, 09:46
KerimF

To me in the least:

[1] When I lose all sorts of contact with time and place, I consider it as the state of death of my human body.

[2] So, speaking practically, I die every day when in deep sleep. But this daily death ends because a certain mechanism lets my body to be born again into the time/space realm.

[3] So, whatever is considered as my 'Death', it is simply my last sleep Smile .

[4] But, this is not the end of the story Smile . Sometimes, while in deep sleep, I am forced to exist in a realm which is not limited by time and/or space. In this realm, known as dream perhaps, I see myself the way I am; I mean I interact with the situations, I may be in, the same way I use doing while I exist in the time/space realm. Obviously, my existence in a dream has to stop when my body has to be re-born (wake-up).

[5] If, in my last sleep (after the final death of my flesh), I will be invited (forced invitation Smile ) to exist in a dream-like realm, this will have no end (my body won't wake up anymore to stop it after it had to return to its raw/void state).

[6] Therefore, my crucial goal in life has become simply doing my best to let my last dream (just in case I will be invited into it) be as joyful as possible. (Well, I do it by living the unconditional unlimited love towards all others, though this contradicts most instructions which are embedded in my human living body; known as instincts).

[7] Yes, even while existing in this universe, I had to miss seeing nightmares Sad .

Wish you all nice dreams.

Note:
Whatever forced me to exist in this universe and has managed to let my existence shift from it to another realm temporarily (almost every day), I don't see what could prevent IT to let me exist in a dream-like realm only without giving me a living body to trigger it.
Post 30 Aug 2019, 11:46
sleepsleep

hi KerimF,
there are some nice observations,

1. most of the time, i think i hardly focus on space and time, there are always something else beside space and time, like the thing we are concentrated now, the whole existence and consciousness will get into the flow of idea and streamed together,

2. i could see the relation between deep sleep and death, because there are incidents that people dead while they are sleeping, my late uncle actually died in sleep,

3. yeah, but this last sleep could be quite scary, the idea that we got to face a sleep and never continue from our previous saved point, game over,

4. i hardly get oob nowadays, i only realized it was dream the moment i woke up, but this is another scary theory that we woke up after death and realized this whole life has been a dream,

5. forced invitation, i don't like,

i like your note
Post 30 Aug 2019, 20:40
sleepsleep

just heard conversation between Elon musk and Jack Ma,

it seems to me, dream might be the neural interface, essentially we are dreaming right now, we are learning a lot from this life,

death means a wake up in another world and a realization that this life has been a dream, we collected all the memories that assisted is into conclusion, and probably we embark another dream to continue the journey to learn something,

it could end to in dream loop, exactly like what happened right now in our life,

these dreams been there as a neural link interface,

i think i found the connections,
Post 30 Aug 2019, 21:42
sleepsleep

could we remember another dream when inside a dream?

well, this might be the reason why we don't remember another life assumed we been on Earth before now,

only the master i could gather all memories,

the issue now is, the character inside dream want to replace the master i,

but this doesn't happened, we don't wake up from dream and change our personality to be based on inside dream character assumed we are consumed by it,
Post 31 Aug 2019, 00:25
revolution

sleepsleep wrote:
could we remember another dream when inside a dream?
Relevant movie: Inception
Post 31 Aug 2019, 02:28
sleepsleep

while trying to rest inside a train, i thought of the following,
could we learn another foreign language through dream?

so let say i don't know Japanese, and this life is a long journey, i mastered Japanese language, the moment i woke up, i could communicate in Japanese.
Post 31 Aug 2019, 03:13

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 211, 212, 213, 214, 215  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: