flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 204, 205, 206 ... 213, 214, 215  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
You like god, then you wrote like god, then the whole words became a stage to show off all egos,

Don't write like god, write like a llearner who try to communicate instead of assuming the role of teacher,

Communicate, or become a pathetic human who just need people to worship it like how they worship pathetic god.
Post 02 Jul 2019, 14:23
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

Step number one: Define god.

Step number two: Prove that god exists

Step number three: If you got this far then you are the first to make it. Congrats. Now we can seriously talk about what god wants/intended/cares about/demands.
Post 02 Jul 2019, 14:29
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
Meaning that change according to time, changes, regions, people, and so on, probably not worth it to be defined? Or too complex to be defined?

Whether a definition target must exists before it could be defined, imo, something arguable, and this bring up what is the meaning of exists.

I think the idea of this word, god, already with us for so long, the attributes, properties that people, or god, assigned to god, assumption, that try to make sense of what god mean/s,

after years of pondering, the idea of god is no far away from rainbow, raining, sunshine, in fact, it might symbolize hope when in times of need,

Visiting hospitals, wards, makes me realize, if god exists, or if we wanted to assume it's existence, then it should hold responsibilities to fix bugs,

One could create games, assembler, compiler, anything, but when they don't want to fix issues, hold responsibilities to complexities, then shouldn't feel angry when people curse it, blame it, or etc negative it,

This is essentially the same like publishing rubbishes, then walk away, next day, publish another rubbishes, walk away, then don't hold grudge when people demand you to stop, or explain your words,

be responsible, be adult, be a human,

stop being jerk,
Post 03 Jul 2019, 13:29
guignol

are you talkin' about me or yourself?

and revō is not compassionate enough

and simple idea of god that he is everything
Post 03 Jul 2019, 19:31
guignol

I have grudge on any demand whatsoever
Post 03 Jul 2019, 19:36
guignol

how many bugs does your software have
do you have any
software
Post 03 Jul 2019, 19:38
sleepsleep

How I wish I got the move thread button, so I can move away your threads into your own post instead of allowing nonsenses inside my thread, rubbishes and toxic inviting.

Go and start your own thread, thank you.
Post 04 Jul 2019, 03:48
sleepsleep

Commination must be based on something.

Understanding means values transferring occurred.

I found a good example, when you drive on path that sometime animals will cross, you slow down, then you check on the animal, in this case, cow, you look into it's eye, then on a split second, it conveys it's intention to cross without words,

you could experience such communication through brief staring, is like you somehow understand it's intention on a split second.
Post 04 Jul 2019, 03:55
guignol

this is your world

Description:
Filesize: 134.52 KB
Viewed: 751 Time(s)

sleepsleep.jpg

Post 04 Jul 2019, 04:22
sleepsleep

Or a button to hide your posts would be good, they are toxic,
Go start your own thread, thank you.
Post 04 Jul 2019, 04:49
sleepsleep

Organizing is one important skill, from how to save your files, name them, to things around you, events around you, all things and non things somehow someway, need some sort of standard.

We tend to allow unimportant stuffs to ran havoc, but meticulous with important stuffs? or the reverse? From treating people, to VIP, or ant.

When equal value exchange be the rule, if you don't give a damn, why should I?

But does organizing indirectly means, minimizing? downsizing? compacting? idk yet,

Things around us said we been spending so much hours on unimportant things, so much, in fact, maybe 50% of our 24 hours?

Realizing is always the trigger to changes. Good luck and stay healthy.
Post 04 Jul 2019, 15:20
sleepsleep

4th station,
7:00, 7:30, 8:00, 8:30,
Electric utilities bill,

Why the idea to make hair string as straight as ruler?
Post 06 Jul 2019, 02:29
sleepsleep

Somehow I thought about this interesting question, I guess I thought about this before, but I got a new insight today.

This situation happened and will happen whenever we face a scenario that we are almost and totally clueless.

Is about making best decision when confronting with choices.

Depend on what core values we subscribed, best for our own interest, community benefits, human at large, civilization, or etc.

What caused trust? and belief?

Does the existence of system is to warranty delivery of expectation?
Post 06 Jul 2019, 10:15
sleepsleep

If one could sympatize and in sync with others easily, then this world might be an ugly cruel place, especially after you witness so many unreasonable, cruel, bastardization, crazy events folding up in front of your eyes,

Good guys say nothing while bad guys run amok,

Owning anything doesn't mean anything anymore when one cannot own a life.
Post 06 Jul 2019, 18:46
sleepsleep

Post 07 Jul 2019, 03:09
sleepsleep

Could a purposely malformed user-agent string hack your server? I guess the answer is quite YES.
Post 07 Jul 2019, 08:33
MHajduk

sleepsleep wrote:
How I wish I got the move thread button, so I can move away your threads into your own post instead of allowing nonsenses inside my thread, rubbishes and toxic inviting.
sleepsleep wrote:
Or a button to hide your posts would be good, they are toxic,
Such possibilities exist on Facebook. I guess that adding such features to this board would be possible but very laborious. By the way, what's the point? Forums were meant to allow anyone free expression of his/her thoughts (if general rules of the peaceful co-existence were not violated, of course).

Anyway, as some people have already postulated it before, the "Like" button and number of likes counter could be added below every post (and this is doable IMHO).
Post 07 Jul 2019, 12:26
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
guignol

viable?
Laughing
Post 07 Jul 2019, 14:28
MHajduk

guignol wrote:
viable?
Laughing
I think that such a minimal feedback for every single post would be an interesting idea. Smile I saw on other forums statistics saying that the given user / forum member "was thanked X times" or that the given post was "marked useful by X members", so something like adding "Like" button should be possible as well. Smile
Post 07 Jul 2019, 15:14
sleepsleep

MHajduk wrote:

By the way, what's the point?

The main point would be we could skip some non quality post that somehow interjected inside a thread that came with no intention to clarify or, to communicate.

less words is good, but it must communicable, don't write like god and let believers or readers came up with their own personalized meaning when one can't and failed to show up to clarify conflicts. It then lead the sole purpose of those words in the beginning ~ is to raise conflicts, pit people against each other.

MHajduk wrote:

Forums were meant to allow anyone free expression of his/her thoughts

I agree people is free to express his/her thoughts, just like how everybody should have a right to pee or shit in a proper toilet with water, tissue or etc requirements.

But after you pee or shit and you don't bother to clean the toilet, then something is definitely incorrect, they are making things harder and problematic for other users.

Freedom to express thoughts is definitely good, one could do so without any accountability, like shit and go away, it is okay if he/she owns that toilet, nobody will bother about that, i wouldn't bother about that, but try do that in other peoples' toilet, it doesn't make sense.

adding another column [filtered_userid] inside table users, once we got recordset for a thread, filtered that according to array inside [filtered_userid] before displaying them out, definitely some work to do to have this feature.
Post 07 Jul 2019, 16:10

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 204, 205, 206 ... 213, 214, 215  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: