flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > Information & News : Anti Aging, Living Forever

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
rocketsoft

Nuclear Background Radiation is number one couse of cell death.(Proven! By twins)
Gold protects the human body against this form of decay!(Proven!)
Post 16 Feb 2019, 09:06
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
probably need to wrap ourselves around gold,
from head to toe,

maybe that's the reason annunaki need to much gold, they mine those for eternal suite,

do they sell like gold wrapper t shirt? and jean? I need one pair,
Post 16 Feb 2019, 10:08
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

rocketsoft wrote:
Nuclear Background Radiation is number one couse of cell death.(Proven! By twins)
Gold protects the human body against this form of decay!(Proven!)
Well, NBR is a cause of cell death and mutation. But there are so many other things that cause cell death that the claim of it being number one is suspect. And so what anyway, cells are constantly dying all the time in any living animal on planet Earth. It's no big deal. We have regenerative processes to replace them.

Ageing is just part of being alive. It's built into every cell. No amount of wrapping it in gold will stop it ageing. If it did then we could just wrap bacteria, or algae, in gold and see them live forever. But they don't. They die just like everything else.

Don't waste your money on gold. Spend it on things you like and die happy.
Post 16 Feb 2019, 10:21
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
once we master our dna programming, creating synthetic cells to replace all those limited lifespan cells, we will become god, live like annunaki for hundred thousand years maybe,

this limited lifespan is barely enough to learn and understand something,
Post 16 Feb 2019, 11:40
sleepsleep

Harvard University uncovers DNA switch that controls genes for whole-body regeneration
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/harvard-university-uncovers-dna-switch-180000109.html

Eventually we will conquer this information, fully understood and use it to extend our lifespan.
Post 16 Mar 2019, 11:06
guignol

Oafs Laughing
Post 16 Mar 2019, 12:18
Furs

revolution wrote:
Ageing is just part of being alive. It's built into every cell. No amount of wrapping it in gold will stop it ageing. If it did then we could just wrap bacteria, or algae, in gold and see them live forever. But they don't. They die just like everything else.
I completely disagree. Wink

In fact your cells die several times over the course of one day, so that's irrelevant. Yes all of your cells tomorrow won't be the cells you had yesterday.

So aging is just a defect here, or a physical limitation. Clearly, at least in theory, you could replace all cells with something fresh and young in the same configuration and live indefinitely that way. A routine maintenance every 10 years or so should do the trick.

We just need to discover how to do it.

In computing terms, imagine if we were a PC. Hardware dies with age as well, even faster than humans age. All you'd have to do to live indefinitely, would be to replace (literally) all components with something fresh, and transfer the data (i.e. arrange them in same configuration). It's simple in concept.
Post 16 Mar 2019, 13:15
guignol

this is moscow
Post 16 Mar 2019, 18:12
guignol

revolution is right in understanding that one nucleus box is same in constituting a being as a milliard conglomerate of collaborating boxes
but is wrong in defending special environmentists
of any kind
Post 16 Mar 2019, 18:23
sleepsleep

Longevity and anti-aging research: ‘Prime time for an impact on the globe’
https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2019/03/anti-aging-research-prime-time-for-an-impact-on-the-globe/
Post 19 Mar 2019, 09:09
guignol

Have you noticed they started wearing rings on both hands?Smile
Post 19 Mar 2019, 14:44
sleepsleep

The diets cutting one in five lives short every year
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-47734296

Quote:

The analysis, in the Lancet, found that our daily diet is a bigger killer than smoking and is now involved in one in five deaths around the world.

The dangerous diets were those containing:

Too much salt - three million deaths
Too few whole grains - three million deaths
Too little fruit - two million deaths

Too much salt raises blood pressure and that in turn raises the risk of heart attacks and strokes.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(19)30041-8/fulltext
Post 04 Apr 2019, 13:11
revolution

Gotta die of something. If you don't like fruits or grains, but love salt, then so what, eat what you like and die young and happy.

Remember that the extension on your life that might result from eating "healthy" food is at the end, when you are most likely to not be able to make the most of it. Because you would be old and frail wondering why you wasted all those good opportunities, and instead always took the "safe" path and lived unhappily. Hehe.

Get out and enjoy yourself. Don't worry about it, life is too short to waste worrying about everything.
Post 04 Apr 2019, 13:20
bzt

First, only a fool wants to live forever. Haven't you seen any vampire movies? It's all about how f*cked up they became with age, as they can't cope with the ever-changing world.

Second, aging is not a mistery at all. It wasn't 20 years ago when I've learned that at high school, haven't you? It's caused by shortening telomere chains when DNA replicates. In theory if you remove that from the equastion, your cell would be able to divide undefinitely. There's a catch though, without that error-corrected cell division wouldn't be possible.
Quote:
Because eukaryotes have linear chromosomes, DNA replication is unable to reach the very end of the chromosomes. Due to this problem, DNA is lost in each replication cycle from the end of the chromosome. Telomeres are regions of repetitive DNA close to the ends and help prevent loss of genes due to this shortening.
This means if you somehow manage to get the telomeres out of the picture, you'll became extremely mutated over time (not in a good X-men way) and fragile to illnesses and environmental changes. Without a DNA correction mechanism during replication, you wouldn't know when the smallest error in your DNA accumulate to cancer or something worse. But let's say you manage to create syntchetic error-proof DNA replactions. In that case you wouldn't be able to cope with the changing world around you. So you'd have to live your life in a hermetic bubble just like those with SCID always praying for new batteries.

Either way that would be a life of everlasting sicknesses and hospital visits...

Cheers,
bzt
Post 04 Apr 2019, 16:57
mbr_tsr

Yeah i am GI Joe and Cobra i have the schematics i invented i am Thomas Edisons Return and All, just when the police comes my family kills cops, when a cop wants to come, and not get shot by Satan, or God, or Mr. Rogers, or Assains, the officer comes with little Gun and TAKES my valuable notes and key, to Oz, yeah Willy Nelson You Were Always on my Mind i am DRUNK on High Tech Thankes & Kosmos chemistry, i am a American Nazi i OWN the SUN the USA the USR i am Responsible for the SUN its inhabitants to let me Get money to BUY the Cop to fertilize the Earth with Zeed1Egg1 i have the Ancient Aliens Hive in a TIN CAN. 726 Mapplewood Road W. Newfield the hard part is my Alchemy Ring not able to kill you your son. The stupid fool don't really know me by now, never never know me. Clash of Titan Offspring1
Post 05 Apr 2019, 00:15
sleepsleep

bzt wrote:

First, only a fool wants to live forever.

I am that fool, Smile

And I believe we will find the ways to anti aging, and normalizing lifespan to thousand years.
Post 05 Apr 2019, 13:00
revolution

Good luck sleepsleep. I hope to see you still posting in 3019.
Post 05 Apr 2019, 16:39
sleepsleep

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2019-06-cancer-sniffing-dogs-accurate-lung-cancer.amp

Cancer-sniffing dogs 97% accurate in identifying lung cancer: study
Post 19 Jun 2019, 21:50

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: