flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 176, 177, 178 ... 221, 222, 223  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
vivik

vivik
Quote:
I came into another realization,

if an ant calling you bastard,

lol. Beginning is great.

Quote:
i saw somebody using bitnami in their solution to clients, softether dyndns project,

hey, i actually used softether for a while. It's not dyndns, dyndns gives you domain, and vpn is like proxy, changes your ip. It's english.

what is bitnami? Eh, something from bitcoin trash family.

i remember suspecting softether of being a trojan or something like that, it did something suspicious, I don't remember what exactly.
Post 13 Jan 2019, 16:14
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
I drive an old road, it been a while, like a year since I last took that route, ya, in near midnight, lower my window and feel the breeze,

how come memory is so irresistible, keep on surging like wave,

singing the same song like last time,

probably it is good to like only a few song, so you could sing it and recalled memories of every time,
Q
January 14, this is too fast,

I haven't did anything to forward myself to moon or Mars,
Post 13 Jan 2019, 16:25
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
here a very weird and astonished dream,

during the dream, for a split second, like 3 second, the whole scenery were freeze, everything came to stand still but i could move, i could perceive them as still, but i could move, the whole universe seems to halt,

this is the first time i experienced such in dream, the trees were swinging before this, the leaves, the drizzling sound,

very weird,
Post 14 Jan 2019, 11:47
guignol

guignol
I'm so glad ss can astonish dreams, I wish I could do that.

If bitcoin is a trash, then what money is?
Post 14 Jan 2019, 16:19
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
once in a while, you would get some really remarkable dream that you would remember for the whole life, I forgot most, probably the reason I wrote them here to recollect when I passed through once in a while, but this halted scene, I guess I would render for some long time, definitely first time encountering,

my oob experience, yah, I remember biting my right arm to see if it leave a mark after I forcefully wake my self up from oob,

money is when people perceived they are money,

if bitcoin is trash, it just means bitcoin is trash, bitcoin is like a subset of money, money is like general name, eg. allah, the god, shen, shang di, etc in other language,
Post 14 Jan 2019, 17:14
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
And any object or concept (or maybe anything at all) can be used for money. All it requires is for a group of people to agree to use it and it becomes money for those people.
Post 14 Jan 2019, 17:27
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
money subset of valuables,
valuables subset of thing,
the existence of thing came from not a thing, changes,

changes could become everything, kindness can be money,

we spent the whole life, mostly converting hours with monies, dollar,

but probably we forgot,

if we could stick together, building, we could have greater us,

money is a concept, to enslave us, indirectly, to do things that we don't like,

everybody could help, pouring a few lines of codes, a little bit here and there,

imagine a society, where people want to help others, in a most wisdom way,

I can't imagine since it is always easier said than done,
Post 14 Jan 2019, 17:42
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i thought about a good idea today,

now, opinions believers, always trying push good god values, honesty, (except some opinion believers claimed it is okay to lie to infidels for god sake), hard working, courtesy, content,

a lot of positive values,

almost all those values, somehow associated with god, and assume that, god hold such values too,

now, what about begging? praying? hoping and pray, when you in sick, troubles, etc, appreciate when you are healthy and so on,

does god pray too? since god asks us to pray to him, her, it, they, etc,

or does/do god love/s to see people suffered and beg for antidotes? psychopath,

but in the other side, how one is not psychopath too if they love to see people happy?

do/es god appreciate too when everything is smooth? otherwise, this actions, words, verb, is beyond god understanding, since god cant appreciate or beg? any moment of appreciation by god, certainly mean something is wrong,

the meaning of pray is beyond god understanding too, because it is impossible, or all others conflict ensues,

now, forcing other happy is not much different from forcing others into sadness, the issue is force,

and how commanding something is different from forcing something?

by threat, if you don't do this, i give you hell, i give you heaven, i etc etc, threat,

threatened is another word that god could never understood,

if opinions believers felt they should follow how their cult god threatening human, and they should start threatening others, infidels, lgbt, gays, lesbians, whatever shit out there,

maybe they should then just admitted, these cult opnions believers is no different from gangster,
Post 15 Jan 2019, 19:58
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
just thought of something funny in the morning Wednesday,

most of the time, people interview, filtered out candidates before allowing them working inside organization,

most of the time, we check, compare, etc before buying goods, sending item for repair, booking hotel rooms, etc,

but funny is, we don't seem to practice this usual method of finding the best when we go to hospital, general hospital,

the hospital assigned us the doctor and we sort of cannot doubt this doctor's capability, but why come, because this concern more bout our own life, Laughing
Post 16 Jan 2019, 03:35
guignol

guignol
There is a word to name this: conspiracy.
Post 16 Jan 2019, 18:35
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
chatting with some one today,

I guess, definition of success is very important,

but another view of not defining success would be, always work hard toward unknown,

guess this is another method to motivate oneself,
Post 17 Jan 2019, 14:02
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
is there a sound (sort of bursting wave) that used by the system to clear our dream memory before we woke up?

i experienced this twice already,

~

officially 18 jan 2019,

this is fast, 408 hours since 1st january,
Post 17 Jan 2019, 21:33
guignol

guignol
Sy-stem beats any/every sci-fi.

P.S. And 'light years' measure distance. Always.

Post 18 Jan 2019, 18:01
Furs

Furs
sleepsleep wrote:
but probably we forgot,

if we could stick together, building, we could have greater us,

money is a concept, to enslave us, indirectly, to do things that we don't like,

everybody could help, pouring a few lines of codes, a little bit here and there,

imagine a society, where people want to help others, in a most wisdom way,

I can't imagine since it is always easier said than done,
Sorry but this is a load of nonsense. How is money enslaving you? Nobody forces you to work. You want money, so you go and work.

This is not slavery. Slavery is when you are forced to work against your will, and you don't (typically) receive anything in return for that work. You do it because you are forced to -- a slave. (you will get basic necessities that allow you to work obviously, but not more than that)

It's not money's problem that you need food to survive. Since you don't grow your own food, then you need money to buy it from other people who want money themselves in exchange for their food. This is not slavery, because the people who accept your money did not force you to become hungry. It's just how your body is like. Blame nature or God, if anything, for you requiring food to survive.

Again, when you get something in exchange (money for work), it's not slavery. It's your decision. Free trade and all that.
Post 18 Jan 2019, 20:06
guignol

guignol
If there'd be free trade there'd be no wars (and of any kind).
Post 18 Jan 2019, 20:16
guignol

guignol
Trade is a practice of exchanging goods, it has nothing to do with conflicts directly.

Post 18 Jan 2019, 20:25
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Furs wrote:

Sorry but this is a load of nonsense. How is money enslaving you? Nobody forces you to work. You want money, so you go and work.

let us put it this way, human got needs,
food, clothes, accommodation, transport, basic needs,

how freely are we, in the process to fulfill those needs? apparently, not so free,

all kinds of tax, put on top of those needs, so we got tax on needs,

now, there is no way at least at this moment, to skip our basic needs,

how freely are we to obtain those needs,? less freedom compare to our ancient grand grand grand fathers and mothers,

they introduce a medium for exchange, and introduce the concept of work to obtain that medium of exchange, money,

it is not we want money, but money become embedded inside basic needs already, it became the vessel for us to obtain basic needs,

money is akin to oxygen, it already beyond the question of whether we want it or not,

i would say oxygen is enslaving us too, imagine a few minute without oxygen, basically that is how this system are designed to force us not to go anywhere else,

slavery is
- force you to perform changes without taking your preferences into consideration,

this word is not far away from bully, exploit, force, etc,

ask ourselves a simple question,

would you still going to work, 9 to 5 if you will not be paid?

the answer would surely enlightened us whether we really do all the job for the sake of our own interest, or just for the sake of money?

being forced to, is not much different from being tricked to,

Furs wrote:
Blame nature or God, if anything, for you requiring food to survive.

Laughing
Post 19 Jan 2019, 12:25
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
guignol wrote:
If there'd be free trade there'd be no wars (and of any kind).

i would say, i agree to this, if there is a free trade,
Post 19 Jan 2019, 12:26
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://distrowatch.com/

most of the non systemd distro moved to systemd already, Laughing

and soon, non systemd will become something like ancient distro and full of compatibility issues with latest software,

i don't get it why people don't designated a particular executable directory that must be manually added by users?

it solves the issue of having viruses or etc thing run not according to your desire,

thus provides a direct and clear view of where things should be, instead of searching where the hell things are,

current os must evolve, things are so stupid right now,
Post 19 Jan 2019, 16:31
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
how freely are we to obtain those needs,? less freedom compare to our ancient grand grand grand fathers and mothers,
I suspect that almost everyone living today has a much easier time obtaining the basic daily needs (not wants) than people of the past.

If you think that simply walking into a forest or jungle and living off the land is easy then I have a bridge to sell you. So much is done for you in a modern human society that it is easy to forget the real struggles people had in the past. I am currently very happy to exchange my time working on things for money to buy other things I need and want. It is a far better trade-off compared to the alternatives of everyone living wild, IMO.

Freedom from money has a cost also. Would you rather be a beggar in the streets, or do all your own hunting, cooking and self-protection in the jungle? What if you fell and broke your leg? Just wait around till a tiger eats you?
Post 19 Jan 2019, 17:04
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 176, 177, 178 ... 221, 222, 223  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: