flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > mov [FR:2019],[FR:1789]?

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
edfed

hello bonjour everybody.

did you notice from the place you live in, the politic situation here in france?

apparentlly, many countries all over the world are following the movement.

let talk about this situation then.

The sparkle of this confrontation was born when the french governement decided to increase (one more time) the price of the gasoil.
but this time, it was indecent.

2016:
huge scandal about the panama papers.
VW antipollution fraud

2017:
macron wins vs lepen (means, pleague wins vs cholera)

2018:
scandal about the benalla affair.
deicision to cut helps for the poors.
decision to increase the price of diesel

BOOM.

and now, we face a string of saturdays full of cops, full of riots, and full of misunderstanding from the people and the cops.

around it, we continue to see our governement telling we are not legitimate to will the real democracy, and the main stream media just broadcast bullshits about the movement.

now, we have a president that just give flashball to his people.

now, we are facing a fight between the class in our society.

every middle class here just say it is bad to rebel.
every high class just don't understand we are billion on this planet to pay for their lifestyle.

they don't understand they are the parasites of everybody here.

and you, how about your country? does it wake up like here, with a serious headhache?

Post 10 Jan 2019, 08:42
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
bitRAKE

It's good to get your perspective. I was just reading a thread over on notepad++ trying to understand.

Here? Wake up? It is a constant struggle.

Often people just want to hold on to their dreams - even at the cost of reality.

I typically avoid fear peddlers (media) as I'm more solution oriented. How can we better define the problem? What solutions can be distilled from this space?

Fuel to move resources around is required.
So, it's difficult not to participate.
Post 10 Jan 2019, 10:14
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
DimonSoft

<OffTop>You have invalid combintation of operands in your topic title Smile</OffTop>
The problem with protests is that they’re generally inspired by somebody who gets profit from them, usually political or financial. Protests inspired by bad conditions and society being angry with something are doomed to fade out quickly without proper support: people just can’t let themselves stop earning money for living so have to go back to work. Anyone who has ever tried to gather at least a hundred of people at the same time and place knows it’s a goal that is hard to achieve even once, good luck trying to gather thousands of people on everyday basis. But pay those people—and the task gets amazingly simpler.
Post 10 Jan 2019, 13:03
pabloreda

Here is in the same path..

Go to 2001 again
Post 10 Jan 2019, 14:52
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
someone, we think and believe, quality could win over quantity,

but when you see how cheap the produce nearly everything in China, consumers started to have a different interpretation, buy cheap, use it until it broken, then buy another cheap again, repeat use it until broken,

in a quality vs quantity conflict, quantity win,

one could write the most important codes in kernel, 2000 lines,

but when it comes to decide the move for next year and future, the person who wrote 200k lines has bigger control,

majority is an issue,
majority with no idea about quality, will certainly reduce quality into quantity,

when quantity majority in control, the only hope for quality is to leave them, there is zero way in merging quantity with quality and resulted quality,

we allow quantity to run amok, because this system is ruled by quantity, increase and you win,
Post 10 Jan 2019, 17:19
Furs

edfed wrote:
every middle class here just say it is bad to rebel.
every high class just don't understand we are billion on this planet to pay for their lifestyle.

they don't understand they are the parasites of everybody here.
No, the rich people who got rich without leeching off the government are usually legit. The corrupted ones with ties to the government are parasites though, fully agreed there.

But the poor people who think that by making bad choices in life (wasting money for pointless present pleasure instead of investing for the future) and then "riot" and steal the money from the rich, are also true parasites. Of course, the government is the culprit in most cases, since they're the ones who steal the actual money and resources in the first place.

Give the average person ten grand, and he'll waste it on a vacation, college fund for kids, or a fucking car or some other pointless shit. This guy deserves to remain poor, period. The fact he can riot and steal from those who were responsible with money is disgusting.

Here's a tip: You can think of spending on "pleasures" like vacation, car, kids (you should only have if you can afford), etc, when the amount you spend on them is at most 10% of your net worth. (in this case meaning your net worth would be at least 100k). Put the rest to work in a business or investment.

If it fails it's ok, you tried at least. Money may be gone, but so would it be if you wasted it on a fucking "exotic trip" vacation. The majority of poor people are poor because either them, or their parents, are irresponsible with money. Simple as that.

edfed wrote:
and you, how about your country? does it wake up like here, with a serious headhache?
My country is a legit shit hole, but I tend to ignore its problems, because it's unfixable and I'm not going to try to fix it.

I have zero attachment to it, I'm just pragmatic. I don't understand people who are so passionate about their crap countries. What good did the country give you to deserve your devotion? ffs patriotism and nationalism is just so dumb.

I'd kill myself rather than having to work for a local company for what is spare change, and get the pathetic corrupted government fucking me up.
Post 10 Jan 2019, 19:21
bitRAKE

When I was young, I saw steel workers strike. Peacefully, with their families - for over a year, they were out there as I went to school. When it ended, the company fired them all and hired new. Getting off the school bus, I saw the bodies all over the steel yard. One of the ex-employees returned and killed all the management and himself.

All people have the right to live.

How we can make that a reality is a difficult problem.

A separate, and lesser problem, is how to improve the life that's lived.

Whenever the lesser problem encroaches on the primary problem, one should question their actions. Protesting that stays within the realm of the secondary problem is fair game in my opinion. It's easier to steal one dollar from 100 million than it is to steal one million from a hundred.
Post 10 Jan 2019, 20:21
guignol

I wonder which country tbat is
Post 10 Jan 2019, 23:26
bitRAKE

Happened in California, US; less than 40 years ago. California is almost void of unions today. Employees rely primarily on the state government and courts for protection - there are a lot of lawyers and contracts, lol. Other parts of the US have unions for some types of jobs. It can be a good/bad thing, depending on one's perspective.

Generally, I always side with the minority, and disenfranchised - the powerful and majority don't need protection - it's systemic. Yet, the goal should be to reduce the need for protection in all cases. Otherwise, the disparity itself becomes systemic, imho.

Post 11 Jan 2019, 00:18
guignol

to say the least that unions is commie stuff
(guilds, etc..)
in the end it's all just mafiotic clanning.
Post 12 Jan 2019, 13:08
bitRAKE

Some people see clanning as a good thing. To form tribes is in our nature. Can't all social groups be viewed in this manner? Some say even the mind itself is a collection of motivations.

Power is abused, but if it's our clans power we feel better for it. It's "my" sports team. The ego reaches beyond it's abilities.

Obviously, fear plays here, too. If the government is more fascist maybe my clan can keep food on the table where I alone would not fair so well.

We should understand the problem better to know why the power structures persist throughout history. Lest we give up one for another, or worst create one ourselves.

Post 12 Jan 2019, 19:05
guignol

Well that's the rub. the ego or the clan?

When it comes to action, it is a summa of motivationings, yes
But human being does not dwell solely on action.

For true sentient beings it's only a collection of individuals.
however you call it.. the society.
No harm, no damage, least of all - perish. Thus, existing individual.
And the gathering of ones on one.. planet.
That's it!
Post 14 Jan 2019, 15:59

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: