flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 175, 176, 177 ... 188, 189, 190  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
guinol, Akira cartoon, not really sure,
maybe I watched some before, is there any specific title?

Quote:
In 1988 the Japanese government drops an atomic bomb on Tokyo after ESP experiments on children go awry. In 2019, 31 years after the nuking of the city, Kaneda, a bike gang leader, tries to save his friend Tetsuo from a secret government project. He battles anti-government activists, greedy politicians, irresponsible scientists and a powerful military leader until Tetsuo's supernatural powers suddenly manifest. A final battle is fought in Tokyo Olympiad exposing the experiment's secrets.

the images from Google looks kinda familiar, but I couldn't remember the story, maybe I could watch it from YouTube later,

intelligence is what,
and intellect is what?

Quote:
the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

Quote:
the faculty of reasoning and understanding objectively, especially with regard to abstract matters.

wisdom is crafting and design smooth changes into desired changes, a to b smoothly,

I would like to associate the word intelligence with the word waste, zero waste,

intelligence is doing a to b with zero waste,

I have not much idea about intellect, maybe I ponder about this later,
Post 03 Jan 2019, 00:20
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
reached Malacca already, hopefully everything stay smooth,
Post 03 Jan 2019, 02:40
sleepsleep

everything settled, funeral, cremation settled,

all went smooth, all pain and suffering went away with the body,
Post 03 Jan 2019, 08:04
sleepsleep

would china and taiwan end up with something bigger and chaos?

it seems that there are efforts to push things into some sort of war,
Post 04 Jan 2019, 02:35
sleepsleep

obstinate
stubbornly refusing to change one's opinion or chosen course of action, despite attempts to persuade one to do so

most of the time, we will meet with such individual,

and most of the time, we failed when we tried to communicate with them, to understand and perhaps, deepen our knowledge why they behaving like these,

no amount of reasons and logic is enough to persuade them to stop what they are doing right now and think for a while, why everybody is asking them to just stop and think,

it seems to me that, there is no other solution, except force,

on why the urgency to force them stop what they are doing right now,

most likely, they are harming others, maybe without they knowing, they are causing fears, pain and etc negative values onto themselves, and to people around them,

does using force on them mean we are trying to spread our religion, and how this going to be different with religion? or opinions believer?

the utmost factor would be, logical reasons that able to be communicated with people who disagree,

understanding took hours,
Post 04 Jan 2019, 20:40
sleepsleep

a processor remains a processor,
it can't turns into a hard disk drive or memory, it just a processor,

it experienced a combination of different values inside all its registers, true, everything is just temporarily, and the registers get some other values and the loop continue,

there are so much experiences that we hope we could store forever, all the details, in fact, the limited cache shows us, we must be very selective and choose, what exactly worth stored,

greedy or lazy, we just want to take the whole with us,

there are so many experiences that we hope we could bring them along with us, like a tree, wish all its seeds, forever nearby,
Post 05 Jan 2019, 04:09
guignol

Appleseed of 2004 is not bad at all.
Post 05 Jan 2019, 04:41
sleepsleep

thanks, noted, would try to get it on cloud when connected to high speed network,
Post 06 Jan 2019, 11:13
guignol

It should be named snow-man, that object (all in small letters).

Post 07 Jan 2019, 00:16
sleepsleep

7th January 2019,

it is one week after the 1st january, you see, really fast, and we would celebrate chinese new year soon, on the 4th of february,

i haven't tidy up my stuffs, since i got a few jobs here and there, hopefully, miss lazy stay far away from me,

here some values for leader, if you intended to become a leader, i suppose, everybody is some sort of leader in their own world, at least, we got to lead our own selves,

https://www.inc.com/marcel-schwantes/5-signs-that-instantly-identify-a-leader-with-true-emotional-intelligence.html

1. They don't wear masks.
2. They let themselves and others be human.
3. They run toward conflict.
4. Their speak in integrity.
5. They are out in the open.

of course, there are likely most values required, to lead, things is never easy, probably after you tested the feeling of leading, Laughing

like people trusted you, your decisions are best for them, Rolling Eyes

or we could say, most people are too lazy to think and ponder for themselves, and this could be the root cause, why leader exists, Embarassed

people don't want to deal with changes, we are probably more comfortable with no drastic changes,

in another word, leader is someone who actively dealing changes, and we probably cant have a leader who dont want changes, maybe,

in an environment that keep on changing, the leader would be one who resists changes,

in an environment that no changes, leader is the one who create changes,
Post 07 Jan 2019, 02:20
guignol

Thus MS is a leader.
Post 07 Jan 2019, 09:35
sleepsleep

woke up from dream,

let say god power, or etc power that allow some changes to proceed,

versus changes that understood by our little mind through science and etc method,

the question is, is there any knowledge, or ways to create, modify, remove changes that impossible to be understood by human?

the thing with human is we want to learn, think, ponder, testing?, etc,
Post 07 Jan 2019, 22:29
sleepsleep

think bout how many hours we need to consume entire Harry Potter movies,
if time could goes faster, would you end up knowing the ending of Harry Potter faster than someone who in a slower dimension?

or we could artificially slow down ourselves and perceive an hour like a day?

~

if you called a waiter, boss, that person usually just ignore you without much feeling and words to reply you back,

but what if you call that waiter a bastard? dick head, or etc,
and you could see a different reply,

and what if a parrot calling a waiter bastard,

you see, same word are used, but by different objects,

the issue is not word,

the issue is how we perceived,

if we could upgrade ourselves to reply when others call us boss equal to bastard,

then I believe, we somehow master a little bit, about this secret of living,
Post 10 Jan 2019, 17:29
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
the issue is not word,

the issue is how we perceived,
I'd say it's about intent, or should be anyway. If someone perceives the phrase "you're cool" as an insult, that's his problem. If the intent was to praise him then that's what should matter.

Pretty sure the intent of calling someone "dick head" is to insult, so yeah.
Post 10 Jan 2019, 19:12
guignol

yeah, it's real fun watching you harry Potter, him not being here yet
Post 10 Jan 2019, 23:12
sleepsleep

I came into another realization,

if an ant calling you bastard, idiot or etc words, would you go and argue with it why you call me such and such,

or let say a bird call you idiot, a giraffe call you dick head or etc,

now when human call god bastard, does god gets really angry? I guess yes, there are lots of chapters mentioned how god is/are very furious and sent down punishment,

responding to those names calling equal to downgrade ourselves,

if we view ourselves as something great, and surely needs a lot of confidence, those name calling will turn to an ant, which obviously we no longer care,

virus or bacteria calling someone idiot,

and surely people could do a lot of things to annoy you, to make you angry, they will find faults, displease you, all sorts of errors, make you very uncomfortable, force you into some decisions, bully, threat, and etc violence,

bully can be in verbal, threat etc,
bully can also be in physical, violence,

why people get angry, sad, happy etc?
Post 12 Jan 2019, 06:01
guignol

I bet, revolution didn't like Movie 43.
Post 12 Jan 2019, 06:33
sleepsleep

i took a nap after noon, and saw somebody in dream,
kinda weird,

i saw somebody using bitnami in their solution to clients, softether dyndns project,
https://www.softether.org/

Quote:
SoftEther VPN ("SoftEther" means "Software Ethernet") is one of the world's most powerful and easy-to-use multi-protocol VPN software. It runs on Windows, Linux, Mac, FreeBSD and Solaris.

SoftEther VPN is open source. You can use SoftEther for any personal or commercial use for free charge.

SoftEther VPN is an optimum alternative to OpenVPN and Microsoft's VPN servers. SoftEther VPN has a clone-function of OpenVPN Server. You can integrate from OpenVPN to SoftEther VPN smoothly. SoftEther VPN is faster than OpenVPN. SoftEther VPN also supports Microsoft SSTP VPN for Windows Vista / 7 / 8. No more need to pay expensive charges for Windows Server license for Remote-Access VPN function.
Post 12 Jan 2019, 13:59
sleepsleep

there are lots of mysteries, lots of,

i wonder, what if, communication through dream is real, like if you able to enter that dream state, still conscious, and able to contact person you knew,

is all information organized? how easy for us to find something we want? to find out something to know,

is it lack of information or too much extra information that corrupted the whole real information?

UFO - NELLIS AIR FORCE BASE - NEVADA TEST SITE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L4CBIeNFY0

what if there are very advance technology developed by human, (assume) use on us?

living through the past 20 years already told us, many impossible became possible,

drone could come in very cheap price, able to sustain for days in the air, able to mimic all kinds of animal,

assume military advancement in technology is 20 years ahead of civilian,

what os are they using ?

what kind of food are they eating?

the only way for secretive group to keep on progress is to invite those top notch students and etc human into their cult? religion? or etc secretive group?

by showing near god powers, most likely people will believe, and put effort into something that could grant them eternal life, Laughing

mj12?

the whole trillions dollars is no use without an objective, Laughing

damn, how come i so much want to join elon musk to mars, Laughing

how come we are working like hell for those useless stuffs everyday with this limited hours ??? how is this is even possible for all human on earth?

objectives oh objectives, where are you,

the best would be progress beyond human limitation, i guess,

the scarcity of hours almost mean, we must cooperate to have something done,

dump the unnecessary and build the need to progress,
Post 12 Jan 2019, 16:53
sleepsleep

the desire to eat, drink, breath and etc,

then you try compare it with desire to angry, to shout, to cry, to laugh, to have sex, to kill somebody, and etc,

to live, to love, to die,

are they any different?

in a broader scale, they are same,

changes,

conscious is about aware everything, from breath to extension of it,

just aware wouldn't and couldn't output anything,

it still require some at the moment idea to switch the default circuit, to write a new if or to modify default at real time,

an if statement that could modify default, for next that able to jump out,

a random code insertion that able to form a new procedure from random to un random,

guess this is how am working,
Post 12 Jan 2019, 18:34

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 175, 176, 177 ... 188, 189, 190  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: