flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > Merry Christmas to all

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
about to merry christmas, time travel lightning fast,

few more days, and we are going to celebrate 2019,
Damn, I agree, how time flies. And my previous post here a few posts back feels like I posted it yesterday.
Post 24 Dec 2018, 11:56
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
Kinda scary I say,
To understood the limited hours we got, and yet, fellow human are spending it like they got infinite hours,

Roaming on Earth and keep on arguing, fighting, stabbing, etc, continually perform activities that bring negative improvement to earth, conscious and humanity,

What are we?
I could only hope for more hours, the puzzle is too grand, the time given is too little,

I seriously want to live for thousand years, but life could only grant you less than a hundred, and direct you to reincarnation, or somewhere else idk,

Sounds stupid, not sure if you guys happened to see a video, drawing Spider-Man or Superman in 10 seconds, versus a minute and 10 minutes,

Prolly god should understand, you can't have Samaritans in 10 seconds, it is ridiculous, crazy and illogic
Post 24 Dec 2018, 21:29
HaHaAnonymous

sleepsleep wrote:
I seriously want to live for thousand years, but life could only grant you less than a hundred...

You can have eternal life. It is available to all those who believe in Jesus.

"...I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live." - John 11:25

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life,
and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life." - John 5:24

sleepsleep wrote:
...or somewhere else idk

Doubts, doubts, and more doubts. Jesus has the answer.

"...I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." - John 14:6

"I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture." - John 10:9
Post 25 Dec 2018, 16:23
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

HaHaAnonymous wrote:

"...I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live." - John 11:25

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life,
and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life." - John 5:24

"...I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." - John 14:6

"I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture." - John 10:9
I wish this could be proved. I don't like the idea of just accepting something someone wrote in a book. Can we apply the scientific method to this?
Post 25 Dec 2018, 17:31
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
Cool HahaAnonymous,

Sometime I hope I don't have to ponder so much, because realizing some conclusions after much pondering make myself hard to believe into some other ideas,

In fact, I concluded doubt is the only way to discover new ideas, knowledge or truth,

What to hold, what could be turned into a pillar to hold while inside a rough and dark oceans without seeing any shores,

Does those books solve any problems, or they simply brought up more issues?

Problem is dynamic and they change from time to time, but they insisted on one solution to fix all problems, regardless from several thousand years ago, and problems surfaced in our current days,

I doubt it would work, I doubt it is even workable,

They don't even have a workable system, most are addons, words from human claimed from god,

The thing is, once you see through these, it just hard to accept those ideas,

All the sufferings on Earth, limited hours, sickness, etc, where the blue print?
A real programmers fix his bugs, otherwise, just open source and let us fix ourselves,
Post 25 Dec 2018, 17:39
sleepsleep

revolution wrote:
HaHaAnonymous wrote:

I wish this could be proved. I don't like the idea of just accepting something someone wrote in a book. Can we apply the scientific method to this?

Once you received a wireless transmission directly into your mind, consecutive jackpot numbers for 1 months, day for huge events, supernova, earthquakes, then you will start believing,

There are infinite ways to turn a person into believer, infinite ways,
Post 25 Dec 2018, 17:42
HaHaAnonymous

sleepsleep wrote:
All the sufferings on Earth, limited hours, sickness, etc, where the blue print?

Problems are the consequences of sin. It all started in the garden of Eden when human decided to disobey God's commandments.

The commandments of God are perfect and pure. You say: I am going to do it differently... Then, it is certain tragedy.

revolution wrote:
Can we apply the scientific method to this?

The whole creation points to His existence. There are a multitude of signs.

"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen,
being understood by the things that are made,
even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse..." - Romans 1:20

And do you think humans are smart enough to do anything?!

"He who instructs the nations, shall He not correct,
He who teaches man knowledge?" - Psalm 94:10

Thank God for knowledge, and everything.

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down
from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning." - James 1:17
Post 25 Dec 2018, 17:51
revolution

HaHaAnonymous wrote:
revolution wrote:

even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse..." - Romans 1:20

from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning." - James 1:17
But that isn't how the scientific method works. We have to have a proper formal frameworks, and tests, and hypotheses, and controls, etc. Without those things it is just accepting things without proof.
Post 25 Dec 2018, 18:32
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

HaHaAnonymous wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:

Problems are the consequences of sin. It all started in the garden of Eden when human decided to disobey God's commandments.

The commandments of God are perfect and pure. You say: I am going to do it differently... Then, it is certain tragedy.

revolution wrote:

Punishment vs education,

Punishment is a short cut,
If you do this again, I will lock you up, I will destroy you, I will take away everything from you, I will make sure you suffer, I will make sure you in hell,

All these are threats and the idea of threat is to force us into submission, willing or unwillingly,

In modern word, we call them gangster, thugs,

Education requires time, a lot, requires patience, acceptance, toleration, and more,

A threatening system is never an ideal system, and is never a heaven where people could live peacefully,

Now, have a check on what kind of system inside those books?

Is more to follow, or perish,

Problems are when things go against intended outcome,

Is outcome an issue or the persisted idea to reject that outcome?

One wrote a pseudo random generator, it fills in the salts and anxiously waiting for a return integer,

The number is 42, suddenly he became so mad because he was expecting something else,

This is more or less a description about those god inside books,
Post 25 Dec 2018, 18:57
Furs

@sleepsleep: I am proud of you. You finally managed to find the SHIFT key and type some caps properly. Congrats & Merry Christmas. Smile
Post 25 Dec 2018, 19:12
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
Once you received a wireless transmission directly into your mind, consecutive jackpot numbers for 1 months, day for huge events, supernova, earthquakes, then you will start believing,
I don't think that qualifies as a believer anymore, since at that point you pretty much know it. Confused

HaHaAnonymous wrote:

I'm not actually religious or a believer, but I do hold respect for the christian religion. Mostly because it describes human nature so well, though few people are willing to accept it. So actually I do think it may have some truth in it, if not all, because of that and other reasons.

I do 100% believe in a creator though, obviously not necessarily human-like but... Wink
Post 25 Dec 2018, 19:17
HaHaAnonymous

revolution wrote:
But that isn't how the scientific method works. We have to have a proper formal frameworks, and tests, and hypotheses, and controls, etc. Without those things it is just accepting things without proof.

There are things that are evident.

"who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things
are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them." - Romans 1:32

"Which of you convicts Me of sin?
And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?" - John 8:46

"For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous
and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed
when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels." - Mark 8:38
Post 25 Dec 2018, 21:16
revolution

HaHaAnonymous wrote:
revolution wrote:

There are things that are evident.

"who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things
are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them." - Romans 1:32

"Which of you convicts Me of sin?
And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?" - John 8:46

"For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous
and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed
when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels." - Mark 8:38
Those thing you say are "evident" are not based upon proof, they are just opinions and beliefs. You can use those opinions and beliefs to make a hypothesis and then use the scientific method to test it.

Last edited by revolution on 26 Dec 2018, 02:15; edited 1 time in total
Post 26 Dec 2018, 01:42
bzt

Merry Christmas and Happy, Coding-rich New Year to You all!
Post 26 Dec 2018, 02:12
Picnic

A Merry Christmas to everyone and your families.
Post 27 Dec 2018, 13:31
Mikl___

Happy New Year! Happiness, health and money to have it all!
With love from Russia!
ImageImage

Description:
Filesize: 227.25 KB
Viewed: 1803 Time(s)

dc61016831c5.jpg

Post 31 Dec 2018, 10:17
ProMiNick

According to fresh russion tradition (about half of century old) every man that living in Russia for tens of years atleast once playing a role of oldman MOROZ.

Happy New Year!

Description:
Filesize: 28.22 KB
Viewed: 1781 Time(s)

HNY2019.JPG

Post 31 Dec 2018, 11:43
Mikl___

to all ProMiNick meant
oldman MOROZ == dedushka Moroz == grandfather Frost == Santa Claus == Le père Noël == Babbo Natale == Święty Mikołaj
Post 31 Dec 2018, 11:54
MHajduk

Happy New Year 2019 to all of you! Let the forthcoming months be full of new inspiring ideas, many happy days spent on coding (and testing) and a lot of satisfaction from your everyday activities. Smile

Greetings from non-Saint Nicholas. Wink
Post 31 Dec 2018, 13:51

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: