flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 158, 159, 160, 161  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 16057
Location: 112 Ocean Avenue, Amityville
And the Voyager probes haven't even scratched the surface with regard to exploring the Universe. There is so much we have never seen and probably can't ever see. Be careful out there, try not to get lost.
Post 08 Oct 2018, 17:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
DimonSoft



Joined: 03 Mar 2010
Posts: 424
Location: Belarus
sleepsleep wrote:
just at this very moment, we are seating, or sleeping, or whatever you are doing right now,

I guess, I know (for some definitions of “know”) somebody who is even sleepsleeping! Smile
Post 09 Oct 2018, 09:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7633
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
sleepsleeping is a new word today, what it means? Laughing

the whole universe probably orchestra to seduce and challenge us, the tiny human to discover them,

too bad, we haven't figure out how to stay alive forever, Laughing
Post 09 Oct 2018, 12:08
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7633
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
SpaceX's first private passenger says others might join him in trip around moon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHBx1g0vRHg

sir, i want to join you, Smile

he basically sum up the meaning of life, hopefully more and more will figure this out,
Post 09 Oct 2018, 15:17
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7633
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
reset my mind, throw everything away, and re-learn again,

1. it seems that, we are dealing with information, lots of information,

2. and we somehow, maybe, could choose what we want to know, sometime we are forced to know something else since advertising is the new internet now,

3. and based on what we know, we shape the changes,

4. some changes are shaped without we knowing exactly what, cause the given time frame for consideration is too little, 3, 2, 1 and you got to make a choice now,

5. we are dealing with information,

~

now, a new idea kicks in,

what if earth, the life right now is a programming or training on our ai mind,

because during dream, we can't seem to choose, and things are happened so instant in dream, what if this life is a training session that eventually we will be run on some situation for some responds?

since in dream, we are dealing with information too, and the only reason we participated in dream because of our ai input, there is nothing else we could contribute in dream, :scary: shit,

the reason we believe we somehow are smart and we wont behave like ant or dog, simply overthrown, damn it,

and why the hell they or whatever etc unknown needs our input?

why we must participate in dream or this life? damn, it would be scary if our ai starts asking this question,

and emotions are totally another set of thing that bind us, what are the purposes of such existence of emotions?

why anger exists? jealousy? greedy? sad? etc else, obviously such emotions affect the output and result of our actions,
Post 09 Oct 2018, 15:55
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DimonSoft



Joined: 03 Mar 2010
Posts: 424
Location: Belarus
sleepsleep wrote:
the whole universe probably orchestra to seduce and challenge us, the tiny human to discover them,

All the world's Shakespeare,
And all the men and women merely stages.
Post 09 Oct 2018, 22:03
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7633
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
morning all my friend,
it been a while, we are reaching 10/10/2018 today, Laughing congratulation everybody,

DimonSoft wrote:
All the world's Shakespeare,
And all the men and women merely stages.

:thumbs up: <- when could have thumbs up emoticon? Laughing

gonna go jogging first, take care all,
Post 09 Oct 2018, 23:38
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7633
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
How to Get Things Done When You Don't Feel Like It
Five strategies for pushing through
https://queue.acm.org/detail.cfm?id=3280677

get somebody else involve and have greater percentage of getting that thing done, cool,
Post 10 Oct 2018, 02:08
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7633
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
does any human with deep knowledge and experiences love to boast about their superiority, maybe some, but most are humble,

in fact, there is nothing much to boast about, it just knowledge, and more knowledge, that eventually could be transcribe in 1 and 0,

now why all these gods keep on boasting about their superiority?
unless they got inferiority complex, and need so many human to bow down and force people to follow their rules or hell is your final place,

such god and gods are lame,

in fact, any human who behave like this, is equally lame,

now count just how many phrases of boasting about superiority in those books, instead of boasting, why not just detail human blueprint,

most people turn to boasting when they have nothing else to offer, yah, i directed this message to those god and gods, singular and plural,

give me the damn blueprint, or, you too have no f. idea how creations exists, how your own superiority exists, damn it,

keep on rephrasing you are the most powerful wouldn't make you any more powerful, damn you, the most merciful who create hell and want to put most people inside, you must be insane,

advertisements love to repeat and never deliver the quality claimed,

and since you keep on repeating in your books, or advertisement, i would believe you could never deliver those qualities,

give me blueprint, even if you don't want to help others, don't force and prevent others to help others, damn you singular and plural god, gods
Post 11 Oct 2018, 08:11
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1264
sleepsleep wrote:
does any human with deep knowledge and experiences love to boast about their superiority, maybe some, but most are humble,

in fact, there is nothing much to boast about, it just knowledge, and more knowledge, that eventually could be transcribe in 1 and 0,

now why all these gods keep on boasting about their superiority?
unless they got inferiority complex, and need so many human to bow down and force people to follow their rules or hell is your final place,

such god and gods are lame,

in fact, any human who behave like this, is equally lame,

now count just how many phrases of boasting about superiority in those books, instead of boasting, why not just detail human blueprint,

most people turn to boasting when they have nothing else to offer, yah, i directed this message to those god and gods, singular and plural,

give me the damn blueprint, or, you too have no f. idea how creations exists, how your own superiority exists, damn it,

keep on rephrasing you are the most powerful wouldn't make you any more powerful, damn you, the most merciful who create hell and want to put most people inside, you must be insane,

advertisements love to repeat and never deliver the quality claimed,

and since you keep on repeating in your books, or advertisement, i would believe you could never deliver those qualities,

give me blueprint, even if you don't want to help others, don't force and prevent others to help others, damn you singular and plural god, gods
Uhm, you are wrong a bit here.

First, most people would be that way, if they were gods. I would be that way too, but not "boasting" about it, just simply not caring to help every damn idiot out there, I'm already sick of them just existing as a fellow human, with limited knowledge. Now imagine if I were a god and then truly realized just how many ignorant idiots there are in this world. I'd probably say "fuck it let them stay idiots" instead of helping them to spread ignorance.

Secondly, I assume you're talking about the Bible with that reference about Hell right? You got it wrong there also.

At first, the God in the Bible was exactly like you want him to be. He have humans paradise and no knowledge of evil or suffering. Is that really good though? That would make them no different than God's pets. Not even have freedom at all.

It was humans who wanted to seek knowledge, freedom, and thus you know how the story goes with the apple. God didn't do it because he wanted them to suffer, he did what they asked for. Suffering is an experience that is part of knowledge.

Personally, if the story even IS real at all (not saying it is), it's probably based on something more logical, like aliens or something that created us (or the simulation we're in).

In this case they simply let us "fend for ourselves" since we "ate the apple" and thus wanted "independence". So humans got what they wanted. Nobody said independence will be bliss, you have to suffer through hardships if you are not protected, but people have the tendency to want to escape their "protective cage". So, fully human fault here. Stop blaming "god".

It's stupid to blame the creators/aliens/whatever for something that humans chose: independence.



Honestly your way of thinking sounds like you give right to the child who goes against their parents' wishes even after being warned about it, and doesn't want to take responsibility for what he chose, even after growing up, and still believes his parents should definitely "help him and end his suffering" despite the fact he is the one who chose independence from his parents.

Just no. Humans need to accept their own responsibilities instead of asking god/alien/whatever to save them from their own choices.
Post 11 Oct 2018, 13:34
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7633
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
no doubt, we all are ignorance at first, and what enlighten us, what make us grow? knowledge, education, experiences, etc

would a human remain stupid forever, i don't think so, if given the chance to learn, to grow, and not threaten them to hell, i believe we would have better result,

if every human unique or they inherit their grand grand grand father choice? why even the god want to allow adam and eve having the feature to have children?

and there is nothing wrong to seek knowledge, to learn, to understand, to feel freedom, and one could gain them without suffering,

now ask yourself a question, is so far every knowledge that you learn, you gain them through suffering? absolutely not,

suffering is part of experience, and if you go deep with suffering, the issue lies on lack of knowledge,

all current knowledge came from reverse engineering, and if god don't want to maintain the code anymore, it should open source it, and let people go figure out how to debug and save others, like what ms did to ms-dos,

why i can't blame any object that after coding the stuffs, don't want to maintain it, don't want to debug it, and close source the code,

does god still maintain its codes? its creation? does it still debugs and improve human?

prophecies armageddon already tell us something, it means a reformat when things gone out of control and god, as you said, f. them and let them stay idiot,

when something like god couldn't even save this tiny earth and human, what exactly good is this god? and flood the whole earth when people make him angry,

wtf with such god,

is like parent killing the babies when they cry, shout, or just didn't follow the orders, and what do you f. expect a babies to follow your orders,
Post 11 Oct 2018, 15:09
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1264
sleepsleep wrote:
no doubt, we all are ignorance at first, and what enlighten us, what make us grow? knowledge, education, experiences, etc

would a human remain stupid forever, i don't think so, if given the chance to learn, to grow, and not threaten them to hell, i believe we would have better result,
You obviously don't know very many people... Wink

I'd say 99% of people are willfully ignorant -- i.e. ignorant on purpose.

You look at all these people doing great things in science and knowledge but they're literally a tiny fraction of the entire population. Most people live by "ignorance is bliss" mantra, which is stupid.

99% is probably generous. With 7 billion people, 99% means that there's still 70 million "enlightened" people, which honestly seems like a bit much.

sleepsleep wrote:
if every human unique or they inherit their grand grand grand father choice? why even the god want to allow adam and eve having the feature to have children?
Cause it's their choice? Would you rather god FORCE them to not be able to have children? Would that be considered benevolent? Taking stuff away from people?

No matter how you slice it, you'll find something to blame a creator on.

BTW I'm speaking in general here, not in religious way, but generic "creator" (which doesn't even have to look anything remotely human), even if we're in a simulation.

sleepsleep wrote:
and there is nothing wrong to seek knowledge, to learn, to understand, to feel freedom, and one could gain them without suffering,

now ask yourself a question, is so far every knowledge that you learn, you gain them through suffering? absolutely not,

suffering is part of experience, and if you go deep with suffering, the issue lies on lack of knowledge,
You're missing the point. If there was a creator who sheltered you from anything and you still decided you wanted independence, and he GRANTS you such independence, how can you blame him at all??

sleepsleep wrote:
all current knowledge came from reverse engineering, and if god don't want to maintain the code anymore, it should open source it, and let people go figure out how to debug and save others, like what ms did to ms-dos,

why i can't blame any object that after coding the stuffs, don't want to maintain it, don't want to debug it, and close source the code,

does god still maintain its codes? its creation? does it still debugs and improve human?

prophecies armageddon already tell us something, it means a reformat when things gone out of control and god, as you said, f. them and let them stay idiot,

when something like god couldn't even save this tiny earth and human, what exactly good is this god? and flood the whole earth when people make him angry,

wtf with such god,

is like parent killing the babies when they cry, shout, or just didn't follow the orders, and what do you f. expect a babies to follow your orders,
So you think that all humans are babies and can't make their own choices and you need a god to babysit them to tell them what's good for them? Cause honestly the first thing humans always do is that they are unhappy with their current "home" and always seek to expand outside. It has nothing to do with religion, either.

If god's home wasn't good enough for them and they felt trapped in a cage despite the fact it was literally "paradise" then why the fuck should god be responsible for the morons who ventured outside ON THEIR OWN WILL?

You can see this pattern everywhere. Why do humans go into space? Space is very hostile to human life. Why did they venture out of this "paradise" on Earth (in comparison to space, that is)? Cause they hate being held in a cage like pets and want to explore to satisfy their curiosity.

If your pet hates you for keeping him in a cage and wants outside in the wild, you let him be, even if he's gonna get eaten like an idiot.


Well... assuming the paradise story is true to begin with. But it's pretty close to human nature. Wink
Post 11 Oct 2018, 21:59
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7633
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
Furs wrote:
I'd say 99% of people are willfully ignorant -- i.e. ignorant on purpose.

i would attribute the idea of ignorance as lack of knowledge, lack of realization, and lack of experiences,
it would comes a time when realization come to whisper you, holding on and acting ignorance is of no use, and would in fact, hurting yourself,

Furs wrote:
99% is probably generous. With 7 billion people, 99% means that there's still 70 million "enlightened" people, which honestly seems like a bit much.

if 1% could get enlightened, why not another 1% and another 1%, we just need more changes, and opportunity to stay alive, since everybody start with different level of IQ, EQ and whatever Q out there,

Furs wrote:
Cause it's their choice? Would you rather god FORCE them to not be able to have children? Would that be considered benevolent? Taking stuff away from people?

they ask for wing too, eternal life, no illnesses,
why a selective grant of wishes,? and the benevolent prepares the hell even before adam & eve exists, Laughing damn the benevolent,

[quote="Furs"]and he GRANTS you such independence, how can you blame him at all??
Quote:

if he did GRANTS us such independence, why threaten hell for those who choose to become non believer? obviously something is ill logic here, why keep on spreading f.u.d using religion on earth, why sending prophets to warn people for not believing in whatever inside that marketing book?

this is not independence, this is bully, threaten with hell fire etc, if you don't believe, i will destroy you and so on, i will make you poor, make you sick, ill, no children, etc,

[quote="Furs"]Cause honestly the first thing humans always do is that they are unhappy with their current "home" and always seek to expand outside. It has nothing to do with religion, either.

the law of nature is, changes,
and are you happy with your dwelling place right now, i am, but there are changes that incoming that push us to measure what if we stay here or there, would that help others, would that help our parents, etc,

Furs wrote:
You can see this pattern everywhere. Why do humans go into space? Space is very hostile to human life. Why did they venture out of this "paradise" on Earth (in comparison to space, that is)? Cause they hate being held in a cage like pets and want to explore to satisfy their curiosity.

you see, there is nothing wrong to venture out side,
and more people die on earth compare to die in space,

why not the god be proud of us since we are able to independence, to find ourselves a new home, to re-engineered a condition that allow us to stay,

this is the same as we hack some program to perform some extra thing or for our conveniences, of course, when we do so, we can't blame the author for any faults, but a real developer would integrate that features if it found to be useful to others, instead of jealousy and ego, i will skip that feature forever since another person hack it and do it on their own,

is like when you outsmart the god, god will curse you and say bye forever,
why not a win win solution, why not just f. give us the blueprint instead of us reverse-engineering everything,
Post 12 Oct 2018, 03:58
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7633
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
not sure if you guys want to try this bitcoin challenge,

https://bitcoinchallenge.codes

310 BTC there i guess, inside a picture,
Post 12 Oct 2018, 10:55
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7633
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
believe that we could solve world's issues, human's issues and every issues,

and in fact,

we should try our best to solve all issues that could lead us to greater civilization, greater humanity, greater earth and greater etc,

quoted from cloverfield the paradox,
bad things are happening, but good people are gonna make things better,

six principles of making new things
http://paulgraham.com/newthings.html

issues to work on

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_issue
Post 12 Oct 2018, 11:31
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1264
sleepsleep wrote:
i would attribute the idea of ignorance as lack of knowledge, lack of realization, and lack of experiences,
it would comes a time when realization come to whisper you, holding on and acting ignorance is of no use, and would in fact, hurting yourself,
Yes, but the point is that some people are willfully ignorant. Why should anyone feel responsible for their happiness?

sleepsleep wrote:
if 1% could get enlightened, why not another 1% and another 1%, we just need more changes, and opportunity to stay alive, since everybody start with different level of IQ, EQ and whatever Q out there,
That's not how statistics work. Using your logic, if 0.001% of people are murderers, why not another 0.001% and another 0.001% and everyone is a murderer?

Statistics are just an observation and quantification of data.

sleepsleep wrote:
they ask for wing too, eternal life, no illnesses,
why a selective grant of wishes,? and the benevolent prepares the hell even before adam & eve exists, Laughing damn the benevolent,
It might surprise you, but people today exist due to the choices other people made, not a god. Most people breed of their own accord. So, you're asking the wrong entity. Go blame your parents if you are suffering for bringing you into the world or whatever.

sleepsleep wrote:
if he did GRANTS us such independence, why threaten hell for those who choose to become non believer? obviously something is ill logic here, why keep on spreading f.u.d using religion on earth, why sending prophets to warn people for not believing in whatever inside that marketing book?
I'm not very versed in religion so I don't know, like I said I'm talking about a generic creator. That said, isn't hell more like a warning rather than a threat? Why should god accept any type of human into heaven? It's his house and takes only people he wants. Rest can go to hell or any other place.

sleepsleep wrote:
this is not independence, this is bully
You must be one of those people who think that NOT helping people makes you a bully or evil.

Here's a scenario I envision maybe it will make sense (it's NOT real but you can understand responsibility through it): "God" is a bunch of aliens or humans in space. Let's imagine they are in another solar system.

Now, some of those humans got sick of "paradise" and wanted to venture outside for a change. They asked for a good planet to live on, so "God" prepared and terraformed a planet that will be known as Earth.

However the aliens did warn them that doing so will cut any ties with him, cause he doesn't want to waste time etc with people outside his solar system. They said fine, whatever. But god also told them who is welcome to come back (i.e. heaven), only those which they deem appropriate.

In particular, people they consider "sinners" and break the alien's laws will be denied access to their solar system (heaven) and end up somewhere else (hell). They have been warned for it, and they still decided to leave paradise.

So god terraformed and put them on Earth. Only a bunch of people. These people multiplied.

Now one of the random new guys there is suffering and blames god for it. Seriously?

What did you want god to do, castrate the people he brought to Earth so they can't multiply? God is only responsible for his solar system.

sleepsleep wrote:
the law of nature is, changes,
and are you happy with your dwelling place right now, i am, but there are changes that incoming that push us to measure what if we stay here or there, would that help others, would that help our parents, etc,
So? I'm just saying that if it's your choice to do it, then take full responsibility for it, like an adult. Stop blaming god or aliens or w/e for "not being benevolent" to protect you from your choices.

sleepsleep wrote:
you see, there is nothing wrong to venture out side,
and more people die on earth compare to die in space,

why not the god be proud of us since we are able to independence, to find ourselves a new home, to re-engineered a condition that allow us to stay,
Well, nothing is wrong about it, fully agreed.

But you see, it implies responsibility. What's wrong is blaming others for decisions we made. I never said the decisions are wrong, but the BLAME is wrong.

sleepsleep wrote:
this is the same as we hack some program to perform some extra thing or for our conveniences, of course, when we do so, we can't blame the author for any faults, but a real developer would integrate that features if it found to be useful to others, instead of jealousy and ego, i will skip that feature forever since another person hack it and do it on their own,

is like when you outsmart the god, god will curse you and say bye forever,
why not a win win solution, why not just f. give us the blueprint instead of us reverse-engineering everything,
Maybe god doesn't like to open source his code? Razz
Post 12 Oct 2018, 14:05
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7633
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
Furs wrote:

Using your logic, if 0.001% of people are murderers, why not another 0.001% and another 0.001% and everyone is a murderer?

ya, everyone will turn to murderer eventually if the 0.001% doesn't get contained, they will propagate and influence everybody,

Furs wrote:

Most people breed of their own accord. So, you're asking the wrong entity.

i don't think so, breeding is a feature, it is there, created by god, (i assume so)

is like your lung is going to breath, regardless of your concern, it is going to do so, you could hold it, but how long, the lung is going to do its job,

the issue is, why there is a lung there at first, that keep on wanting to breath?

Furs wrote:

I'm not very versed in religion so I don't know, like I said I'm talking about a generic creator. That said, isn't hell more like a warning rather than a threat? Why should god accept any type of human into heaven? It's his house and takes only people he wants. Rest can go to hell or any other place.

i am not well versed too, in fact, it is populating the mind when one read more about religion, it is a marketing book, and it understands human psychology well, keep on repeating until you accept,

warning and threat, well, this open up a question, what are their definition?

Furs wrote:
But you see, it implies responsibility. What's wrong is blaming others for decisions we made. I never said the decisions are wrong, but the BLAME is wrong.

well, god keep on blaming human too inside marketing book, and it is human who did all the evil and should be put inside hell, but the shit fact according to the book is, god created human,

a responsible developer would fix its softwares bugs, well, a irresponsible developer would blame those bugs that cause the software to fail,

now, human want to fix all these bugs, we want to create a better software, and what wrong is it for us to ask for source code?

why i couldn't blame singular plural god who talk so much in marketing style but never source codes?

Furs wrote:
Now one of the random new guys there is suffering and blames god for it. Seriously?

how about trying to fix bugs without source code?
the suffering exists because no source code available, and we need mroe changes to reverse engineering everything,

Furs wrote:
Maybe god doesn't like to open source his code?

well, then he should fixes his bugs,
if one don't want to open source the codes, and don't want to fix bugs, what you expect others would do, they will curse him,
Post 12 Oct 2018, 14:47
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7633
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
i found a new mantra today,

before we start doing anything

1. ask ourselves, am i a problem, or am i a solution?

2. is what i am going to do, a problem, or a solution?
Post 12 Oct 2018, 14:57
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1264
sleepsleep wrote:
ya, everyone will turn to murderer eventually if the 0.001% doesn't get contained, they will propagate and influence everybody,
What the hell? I don't know what to say, if you get "influenced" by a murderer it means your will is too weak and you have no self identity.

sleepsleep wrote:
i don't think so, breeding is a feature, it is there, created by god, (i assume so)

is like your lung is going to breath, regardless of your concern, it is going to do so, you could hold it, but how long, the lung is going to do its job,

the issue is, why there is a lung there at first, that keep on wanting to breath?
Because your body wants you to survive.

And a god can put any function he wants in you, doesn't mean you have to use it. And even if you DO use it, YOU take full responsibility for it.

Your logic is as absurd as claiming: God gave me a gun (legally), I shot someone else with it with my own choice, thus God is a murderer and I'm innocent.

Seriously, get real.

sleepsleep wrote:
i am not well versed too, in fact, it is populating the mind when one read more about religion, it is a marketing book, and it understands human psychology well, keep on repeating until you accept,

warning and threat, well, this open up a question, what are their definition?
Honestly I think religion is just a description of human nature. Most of the stories there are "real" psychologically if you think about the human mind and how human behavior is.

sleepsleep wrote:
well, god keep on blaming human too inside marketing book, and it is human who did all the evil and should be put inside hell, but the shit fact according to the book is, god created human,

a responsible developer would fix its softwares bugs, well, a irresponsible developer would blame those bugs that cause the software to fail,

now, human want to fix all these bugs, we want to create a better software, and what wrong is it for us to ask for source code?

why i couldn't blame singular plural god who talk so much in marketing style but never source codes?
Are you saying god should erase ALL of your memories (cause they're evil and sinful), render you UNABLE to think for yourself, UNABLE to have your own will, just so that you are "perfect" in behavior? You want to be a puppet, a robot?

Is that what you call a benevolent god? A god that takes away all your freedom? To prevent you from choosing evil?

Sorry but I can't agree in the least. With freedom comes responsibility, after all.

BTW there are a lot of scientists who love "reverse-engineering" the Universe. Taking it away from them would make them sad by giving them the "source code". So that's not a solution. Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean everyone else shares it!

sleepsleep wrote:
how about trying to fix bugs without source code?
the suffering exists because no source code available, and we need mroe changes to reverse engineering everything,
What bugs? The world works as it was designed. Suffering exists because humans wanted to venture here. Nobody forced them to leave "paradise", it was their choice.

Of course, you are probably asking why does such a world exist at all that can enable suffering? Why do you care? Nobody forced them to choose it.

Maybe some people enjoy suffering, they enjoy it because it makes them feel free instead of trapped in a cage. So god has to provide such a world. Too bad that the original humans in the story chose it over paradise, and kept breeding. It was their choice though.



Let's use an example: Mars. Mars is a desolate planet. Much worse than Earth. So why do people want to go and colonize it? I'm sure it will be full of suffering and effort and so on to do that. People KNOW this and they still choose it.

You have the option to just leave it alone, you know... Is that too hard? So it's fully human's curiosity's fault that they WANT to venture outside of paradise. Would you rather not have a Mars planet at all? Would that be better in your view so you can truly feel trapped in a cage? That definitely would "fix" the "bugs" right?

Let's have god remove the entirety of the rest of the Universe because it's hostile and dangerous. That is definitely better, strip away the choice of humans who want to go away into space, very benevolent. Seriously. Rolling Eyes
Post 13 Oct 2018, 12:24
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7633
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
14th October 2018

we are coming to october, so fast, i wish everybody safe and sound,

identify problems,
find solutions,
solve issues,
create a better world, better earth,
Post 13 Oct 2018, 16:11
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 158, 159, 160, 161  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2018, Tomasz Grysztar.

Powered by rwasa.