flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 148, 149, 150 ... 170, 171, 172  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
what happened on Paris? everyday robbing in daylight, rules of jungle already?
snatch your belonging when the train door about to close?
kinda scary,
Post 08 Aug 2018, 13:15
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
a smart ai is a smart rand()

https://shannonlabs.co/
Shannon Labs – $100,000 Fellowship to support independent researchers (shannonlabs.co)

find problems, find solutions, improve humanity, Smile
Post 09 Aug 2018, 00:07
sleepsleep

just wanna share this awesome words,

You’re Not Meant to Do What You Love
You’re meant to do what you’re good at

https://medium.com/s/story/youre-not-meant-to-do-what-you-love-you-re-meant-to-do-what-you-re-good-at-4e8e6b8e929d
Post 10 Aug 2018, 03:38
sleepsleep

Post 10 Aug 2018, 03:48
sleepsleep

i got 6 objects, i want to give to 2 person, each person will get 3 objects,
6/2 = 3

if i got 6 objects, and i want to give nobody,
i can't divide it since i have nobody to give,
6/0 only works if we could tell what times 0 equal 6,
but 0 here is absolute 0, and maybe absolute 0 doesn't exists, there always a tiny small numbers after the 0,
Post 11 Aug 2018, 04:48
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
i got 6 objects, i want to give to 2 person, each person will get 3 objects,
6/2 = 3

if i got 6 objects, and i want to give nobody,
i can't divide it since i have nobody to give,
6/0 only works if we could tell what times 0 equal 6,
but 0 here is absolute 0, and maybe absolute 0 doesn't exists, there always a tiny small numbers after the 0,
Think about it another way.

6/0.000000........0001 (i.e. the number "directly" above zero, infinitely speaking with precision) is an absolute huge number. Let's call it "positive infinity" for kicks (even tho inf is not really a number).

So 6/0 is infinity? No, it can't be. Because there's also this:

6/-0.000000........0001 (i.e. the number "directly" below zero, infinitely speaking with precision) is "negative infinity" or so.

So 6/+0 and 6/-0 are two numbers that are the furthest apart (positive infinity and negative infinity).

What is 6/0 then? Zero is not positive nor negative. And clearly it must be something "between" +inf and -inf. It can't be zero either, since then the equation makes no sense. 0 times 0 is zero not 6.

It must be some supernatural number that transcends the axis of number-space Wink
Post 11 Aug 2018, 13:52
sleepsleep

is so interesting to ponder about zero, your + and - link my mind to the magnet,

in between the + and - inside a magnet, is zero exists there?

===

in another part on earth,

if let say the dmt youtube video you saw came into your current physical view, then the thoughts and questions while watching the youtube should be roughly same like how you view it now, except you dont believe unless you go inside that trip,

believe is the keyword,

things in dream executed too fast, there is no conclusion even after you woke up,

===

since we couldnt remember everything, every details, and we even forgot stuffs we ate few days ago, words that we type, sentences that we read,

the another lifestyle could probably be, you just sit there, meditate or etc, let your mind runs wild, everywhere, every thing,

but whenever there is a physical action, you must make sure you remember and record it into memories,

probably this will make more actions conscious, where you really commit the actions and words that you output,

anything that we don't really intend to remember, probably not worth doing?

sitting at the railway station, i saw so many faces, and i cant even recall one of them, even the person who spoke with me,

this is bad, very bad, it means, the whole event are compressed into no detail, except, that event sort of happened, without any more details,

damn fragile memories,

and the last hour of our conscious mind, we forget everything and remember nothing, ?

then another came in,

if i don't plan to remember every codes i write, then probably i shouldn't write them in the first place?

or in order to remember, i will write them down? Laughing
Post 11 Aug 2018, 19:03
sleepsleep

went to a funeral,

a person whom i knew, just sleep there statically,

no amount of wealth is useful now, we just can't take whatever we have together with us,

we leave, and let others settle our things, or their things?

you see, life is too precious, and we spent the 9 to 5 like we will never die,

could we progress with everybody around, with animals around too, together?

you see, earth could really be a prison, for us to go through all these, to realize the lessons,

are we taking our memories away with us?

i am blank while watching the dmt YouTube,

how to feel am existence without time, what is me during dream?

it seems like you want to know something,

but you got limited memories,

back to how does knowing these affect and change you?

or you memorize the whole dictionary but you never want to use words that longer than 8 chars
Post 12 Aug 2018, 18:20
sleepsleep

Post 13 Aug 2018, 03:15
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
no amount of wealth is useful now, we just can't take whatever we have together with us,
Yeah, and no amount of anything else is useful either, past or not.

Oh, wealth actually is useful if someone inherited it from you. You're making his/her life a whole lot better. In contrast, pursuing goals such as "living the moment" will be equally useless for you and nobody else will give a fuck about it.

Remember that you live in a very privileged world, compared to just 10,000 years ago. And that's due to people who went that extra mile (for themselves mainly, but still) instead of slouching off and "living the moment".

Maybe a better goal would be something like "get myself a name by doing something people care about and appear on Wikipedia" Wink
Post 13 Aug 2018, 12:18
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

Furs wrote:
Maybe a better goal would be something like "get myself a name by doing something people care about and appear on Wikipedia" Wink
Hehe, just make a page for yourself and hope no one notices.

It is sill available.
Post 13 Aug 2018, 12:22
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

hi Furs,
I agreed with your view, and i appreciate all the effort that people before me, they are awesome, selfless, wonderful,

all the extra miles, for us today, thank you,

living in the moment depend on how you view it, probably a crucial stage that one need to go through before he could makes his or her name inside wikipedia,

i generally think, finding problems, finding solutions, work for better world is good idea for a conscious,

they will remove that wiki soon, there is nothing to talk about sleepsleep, zero achievement, zero solution, live like parasite and begging for life, scare of dying, i guess more things that worth zero,
Post 13 Aug 2018, 14:17
sleepsleep

maybe a Twitter account that share world most awesome songs, energetic songs, music is like having the power to make you feel blank, like follow the rhythm and for a split moment, in this moment,

giving more smiles to people who take the same lift with me,

forgive those idiot who don't know how to drive,

improve my eq,

learning wisdom, wisdom is introducing changes peacefully, amicably,

everything is connected, chained, our lives is at everybody's hands,

idk how many deaths are caused by nature, maybe 1%?
Post 13 Aug 2018, 15:02
sleepsleep

saw a documentary, how to catch foreigners who prostituted themselves in a old building,

i think human is funny, when they have sex with their wives, they don't call it prostitute, but when this action came with payment, etc in hotel or etc places, then it becomes prostitutions and should be fined and caught,

note if you don't follow the common way to have sex, eg. marriage, then you will be cursed upon every single day and night,

i think, paying someone after having sex with him or her is honorable,

i mean, not forcing him or her to have sex, is more like both are willing to have sex,

i don't agree in any way, forcing another person to have sex with you,

sometime in rural areas, usually with arranged marriage,
the bastard guy force his wives to have sex, damn bastard male,

how the society twisted the idiotic idea about marriage, trying to make it sound so holy, holy piece of shit, it just insertion of penis into vagina, even the stupid god approval, fuck them with their stupid mind,
Post 14 Aug 2018, 14:10
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
saw a documentary, how to catch foreigners who prostituted themselves in a old building,

i think human is funny, when they have sex with their wives, they don't call it prostitute, but when this action came with payment, etc in hotel or etc places, then it becomes prostitutions and should be fined and caught,

note if you don't follow the common way to have sex, eg. marriage, then you will be cursed upon every single day and night,

i think, paying someone after having sex with him or her is honorable,

i mean, not forcing him or her to have sex, is more like both are willing to have sex,
I see you learned that trade (and money transaction) is voluntary and both parties get something in return, grats. Wink

The old you would say something like "damn those rich guys who rape all those poor prostitutes because they have money to do so". Razz
Post 14 Aug 2018, 14:44
sleepsleep

if one use his/her wealth to leave others without much choice except the one offered by him/her, he/she is still bastard,

this kinda action is not much different from bastard, the bully concept, try scroll back a few pages to read,

is not like one got monies and they can do what they like, eg. calling another person pedophile, that is bully,

monies is a tool, a tool is always double edges,
one could use it and create the best civilisation in this universe,

or,
just use it to force everybody into his/her commands, follow or die,
Post 14 Aug 2018, 14:56
sleepsleep

having sex with kids, pedophile, is like having sex with down syndrome human, you basically taking advantages on those who haven't learn how to say no, who can't say no and forcefully reject you bastard behavior.

i will curse those pedophile as long as i am conscious, i will remember this always and keep on cursing those bastard even when my mind is blank while staring the YouTube dmt videos.
Post 14 Aug 2018, 20:44
sleepsleep

strive to improve ourselves,
don't consciously hurting others,
find wisdom to create better changes,
pedophile is no way, no matter which perspective you view it from, it just another word for bullying,
curse those pedo whenever my rand arise,

say no to anything that equal bullying,

this world could become a better place when people are caring and considerate,

everyday is new day, new day to improve, new day to change, new day to appreciate,

前人种树后人乘凉,

One generation plants the trees in whose shade another generation rests.
One sows and another reaps.
Post 16 Aug 2018, 01:24
sleepsleep

https://www.arm.com/company/news/2018/08/accelerating-mobile-and-laptop-performance

rise of new disruptive technology,
rise of new os for arm,

will kick windows 10 in 10 years time,

one day, people will wake up and ask, why i powered my lappy or pc to run tasks scheduled by windows as priority which couldn't be turn off, Laughing

they will do a redesign on windows 7 soon to replace windows 10,

windows 7A (again)
Post 17 Aug 2018, 17:29
Furs

Ah yes the classic ARM move "we suck at performance, so let's gloat about the performance of a mobile 4 year old Intel CPU in our new processor but with lower power requirements".
Post 18 Aug 2018, 13:53

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 148, 149, 150 ... 170, 171, 172  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: