flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 142, 143, 144 ... 158, 159, 160  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7614
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
i picked an apple, a pretty one, knife off its skin, slice it half,
then i discovered the core is rotten,

most of the time, you discovered something else when you try to clean out something, or when you want to own it,

and let say you got some illness, the best answer would be have it checked and diagnosed by prominent doctors, doctor who really want to save you and rid away the illnesses, not those who just want to earn a living,

the apple looks clean, delicious, almost perfect the moment you intended to have it,

and there are lots of object similiar to this apple, they differ in name, but they are roughly the same property,

got to re-program myself,
Post 15 Jun 2018, 12:11
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7614
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
knowledge is conclusion formed through experiences,

wisdom is the ability to form new knowledge, come into conclusion under minimal input,

art is the output of random, everything is art because everything is unique,

belief is the act of choosing the knowledge we intend to rely upon,

judgement requires perspective, and there are infinite perspective,

moral is not hurting others purposely,

nothing is something because nothing is only temporarily, everything change,

since everything change, every thing change, so thing change, we give thing many name based on their different state (in changes), your burger is rubbish is next moment, your wife become ex-wife in another year, etc,

object doesnt have memory, we have memory, if i take all all the keyboard button and replace them with some other keyboard button (with led light), as long as it functions as keyboard, it is still a keyboard, if the keyboard name is Titor, it is still Titor with the changes i brought into,

maybe mathematics hold a special place in all these knowledge, maybe because mathematics doesn't change,
Post 15 Jun 2018, 14:58
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7614
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
http://www.returnofkings.com/28020/11-hard-truths-i-learned-from-taking-the-red-pill

highly recommend,
you will definitely regret if you dont read the link above, trust me, those are real red pills, Laughing
Post 15 Jun 2018, 15:17
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7614
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
Post 17 Jun 2018, 03:39
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7614
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
questions for improvement,

1. why you so easily get furious, irritated, cursing others, events, etc, (this seems like a built-in counter)

2. fast in judgement, a no wisdom judgement, (another built-in counter)

3. drafting and killing things easily, why no second thought before you step your foot on some ants?

we could pretend to be calm, to say no other words, to appear as person who love life, lives,

pretend mean it is not the actual counter value, is like clock boost, it never runs long,

what prevent the ideal and what drag us to stay at these counters value?

4. how easily are us felt offended?
Post 17 Jun 2018, 05:22
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7614
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
apiwall - api based blocking os, it could gets more detail in the api parameter based blocking,

to sum up, we gotta improve and present a better system to replace everything,

save those resources, we been using them wastefully,

all the paper, trees, plastic, toner,

there should be a dedicated error window in os, all the errors should send to there instead of pop up and etc,

keyboard should have an OK and CANCEL button,
Post 18 Jun 2018, 13:32
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 16047
Location: 112 Ocean Avenue, Amityville
sleepsleep wrote:
keyboard should have an OK and CANCEL button,
Get some sticky blank labels and write OK on one and CANCEL on the other. Now stick OK over the Enter key, and CANCEL over the Esc key. Problem solved. Laughing
Post 18 Jun 2018, 14:24
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7614
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
Laughing
i guess the problem with Windows is, they required focus, we could only focus on one window at a time or you guys could focus more window and more screen at the same time?

is it the multi window idea exists because we can't wait the system to redraw the screen, we want instant switch like less than 10 nanoseconds, Laughing so that we feel productive enough,

was thinking about this,

imagine the moment right now, is you read from start till now, a few babies already came on earth, some people die, we don't know whom, but we knew such events happened,

7 billions of us, which doesn't actually connected,

7 billions is a great number, i don't think i could finish counting even if i stated counting ten years ago,

how come we are so disconnected?

is like we all building ourselves by sinking others, we turn a blind eye towards how food are processed, how animals are killed, how people kill people, how starvation and injective hitting the news, oil, petrol, gas, resources, religion extremist, companies and banks, profits, and more profits, share price, sky spraying, genetic modified food, nuclear waste, coal burning, pollution, etc

7 billions think they always have tomorrow without realizing, we all could gone by tomorrow,

shit could fly by and turn everything upside down,
7 billions consciousness,

i wondering what those genius have in their mind, eventually we all gone,

are we aimless, so we create monies as some form of entertainment,

we play with all these till our last moment,

but we should have spacecraft, huge one, can house thousand person, we should fly to other planets, we should spread our viruses to Mars, Neptune, beyond Pluto,

but too bad, most likely we all die on earth, playing with monies, keep on allocating resources, keep on take over all kinds of companies,

no spacecraft until 7 billions could live in peace and connected,

moon is harsh environment, so are Mars, only the connected 7 billions could give us courage to expand there,

feeding our ego with accomplishments, i know this, and this, you don't know, you are idiot, don't argue with me, you don't even know how to spell argue, i am always right, you are wrong till you die,

hope come human evolve into such situation?

how human should live?
Post 18 Jun 2018, 17:25
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DimonSoft



Joined: 03 Mar 2010
Posts: 415
Location: Belarus
revolution wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
keyboard should have an OK and CANCEL button,
Get some sticky blank labels and write OK on one and CANCEL on the other. Now stick OK over the Enter key, and CANCEL over the Esc key. Problem solved. Laughing

If only everyone out there used standard dialogs or called IsDialogMessage() whenever necessary! I guess, certain jerks out there get big money for making their stupid custom-drawn windows that don’t respond to keyboard and lags responding to mouse but shines brighter than the sun.
Post 18 Jun 2018, 18:43
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 16047
Location: 112 Ocean Avenue, Amityville
DimonSoft wrote:
If only everyone out there used standard dialogs or called IsDialogMessage() whenever necessary! I guess, certain jerks out there get big money for making their stupid custom-drawn windows that don’t respond to keyboard and lags responding to mouse but shines brighter than the sun.
Funny you should mention that because customised UIs just for the sake of it, and someone thinking that pretty is more important than useful, are two things that turn me off using an app. Stay with the preferences I've set in the OS and I'll happily use an app.

I remember a long long time ago when software mp3 players were all the rage; the only thing that they could compete on was the UI because the mechanics of playing an mp3 were well and truly solved.. Many of them tried so hard to make the UI look like a physical amplifier, including rotating knobs and LEDs and other whatnot. They were all awful; hard to see what was what, and where to click, or what to press, to make things happens. Ugh.
Post 18 Jun 2018, 18:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7614
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
when os is not strict about the how ui supposed to behave, creativity will lurks in and change everything simply because they can, they want and they do it,

===

human shit stinks regardless of religion, race, colors, region, wealth, honor, crime etc, it is the same stinks,

at least i got something similar to Albert Einstein, Laughing
Post 19 Jun 2018, 01:19
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DimonSoft



Joined: 03 Mar 2010
Posts: 415
Location: Belarus
sleepsleep wrote:
when os is not strict about the how ui supposed to behave, creativity will lurks in and change everything simply because they can, they want and they do it,

But when OS is strict about how UI is supposed to behave literally nobody will use it because they can’t put their brand new animated ShittyShit Co. logo on each and every button in their program.
Post 19 Jun 2018, 08:41
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7614
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
Laughing

i propose for future os, every application (gui) would have a hidden terminal run at the background, so power user could pre-fill, pre-select, pre-click etc against the terminal using a script, it makes customization easy,

api is too powerful, so it must be controlled, by not allowing an application to access etc api, we could rest assured, this application have zero access to any kind of api that could run etc,

maybe application that run in console with standardized ui input,

is touch screen good to use, so far, i am quite happy with smartphone touchscreen input, it works, the switch keyboard is awesome, it makes typing easier instead of one by one,

the bad thing with android is, almost no security, all your data belong to you dont know who they are, and all application could rape you at the same moment, and you have no control,

most of them run in f. background and you have no idea what shit they transmit in and out, someone should kill android,
Post 19 Jun 2018, 10:21
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 16047
Location: 112 Ocean Avenue, Amityville
sleepsleep wrote:
... someone should kill android,
Don't use it if you don't like it. It will die when there is no longer any people using it.
Post 19 Jun 2018, 10:31
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7614
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
there is no alternative yet, too bad,

===
in another part of earth,

does the thing that kept on repeatedly targeting you, are the things that you are being debugged on?

eg, the system wanted to see how monies affect your counters, so the situation will tend to let you have lots of monies,

so things that you have a lot, repeated a lot are the things that system trying to debug?
Post 19 Jun 2018, 11:46
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 16047
Location: 112 Ocean Avenue, Amityville
What is "the system"?
Post 19 Jun 2018, 12:39
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1258
DimonSoft wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
when os is not strict about the how ui supposed to behave, creativity will lurks in and change everything simply because they can, they want and they do it,

But when OS is strict about how UI is supposed to behave literally nobody will use it because they can’t put their brand new animated ShittyShit Co. logo on each and every button in their program.
This is gold.
Post 19 Jun 2018, 13:59
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7614
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
revolution wrote:
What is "the system"?

i guess, most likely, 1 plus 1 equal to 2

===

in another bed on earth,

a moment of greed, a moment of lust,
a moment of laziness, a moment of jealousy,
a moment of furiousness, a moment of sadness,
a moment of egoism, a moment of rush,
a moment of disregard, a moment of i don't care,

you see, all these moment have one thing in common,

they simply mean you are no longer in control of your own self anymore,

and in that particular moment, your life turn upside down,

we assume they are of no importance,

but this are the same moment as a moment to pull a trigger and kill a person, a moment to rape and take advantage of another human, kids, helpless soul,

this is also the same moment that cause all kinds of unsolvable tensions, crisis on earth,

this moment is the moment you no longer control yourself anymore,

things are very subtle, it urges you to let go control step by step,

until the point, you no longer have power to resist any kind of invitation, you sweet talk yourself, justify every possible reasons to carry on,

murderer, our uncontrollable moment is no different from murderer,
Post 19 Jun 2018, 14:52
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 16047
Location: 112 Ocean Avenue, Amityville
sleepsleep wrote:
revolution wrote:
What is "the system"?

i guess, most likely, 1 plus 1 equal to 2
I don't understand how "1 plus 1 equal to 2" fits in with "the things that system trying to debug"?
Post 19 Jun 2018, 15:04
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7614
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
the system is unknown,

https://board.flatassembler.net/topic.php?p=204508#204508

either we believe there is zero meaning in all conscious, or we choose to believe there is something there,

but i guess, to choose what to believe is too important to let it just automatically chosen,
Post 19 Jun 2018, 16:51
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 142, 143, 144 ... 158, 159, 160  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2018, Tomasz Grysztar.

Powered by rwasa.