flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 134, 135, 136 ... 159, 160, 161  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
if for a moment, i forget every words,

thne how am i going to communicate with my self, am i still conscious by then? i guess i am living, but not conscious anymore, scary stuffs,

so, am i not consicous when i am not communicate through a languge with my own self? maybe,

pictures are cool, they brought ideas without words, is like the shapes and colors could trigger words, emotions, smell too could trigers lots of things, and sound too,

so the whole input is to triggers us, to what? to process them, and make changes?

then are we being controlled by words, and all that, those inputs?

Here's Why The Cohen Raid Will Keep The Trumps Up At Night
Trump Lashes Out At FBI After Cohen Raid: "Attorney–Client Privilege Is Dead!"
Crude Jumps As Saudis Signal 'Ambition' For $80 Oil Price
Post 10 Apr 2018, 13:29
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/2354-terrible-war-developments-overnight-syria-situation-going-critical

the powerful words, switch minds, up the stack, killing ego and lives, if ego exists because the word ego exists, then probably we should take away the word ego,

everybody scared by everybody, and their shadows,
Post 10 Apr 2018, 21:30
sleepsleep

https://www.sciencealert.com/are-we-all-quantum-computers-with-quantum-brains

cool,
Quote:

All of this is very high-level, complicated physics, and there's no guarantee we're going to get answers. Even if it's too soon to say for sure whether the brain is a quantum computer or not though, the planned research should reveal much more about how this most complicated of organs works.

"We will explore neuronal function with state-of-the-art technology from completely new angles and with enormous potential for discovery," says one of the team, Tobias Fromme from the Technical University of Munich in Germany.
Post 12 Apr 2018, 16:13
sleepsleep

pondering about this,

does straight line even exists?
because all the straight lines we could draw is just a tiny part of a giant circle,

and drawing a circle is like doing quantum experiment, a straight line equal to the existence of center point,

i guess i would appreciate more the circular form of a tiny water drop in a still lake,

do we get a half circle by reducing the radius equally with degree changes, a 60 degree will give us a half circle, cool

would circumference of 2 inner circles inside a giant circle equal to the circumference of the giant circle?
Post 14 Apr 2018, 00:55
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
does straight line even exists?
because all the straight lines we could draw is just a tiny part of a giant circle,
Sure it does:
Code:
f(x) = a*x+b    
at least in theory. Wink
Post 14 Apr 2018, 13:36
sleepsleep

Post 14 Apr 2018, 15:45
sleepsleep

anyone could throw eggs at you when they feel they like to, and life could throw you even bigger eggs,

living among people means we somehow indirectly agreed to receive any amount of eggs by people we are not familiar with at any moment,

we created lots of laws, and probably we only aware 0.01% of all gazetted laws, and officials could use another 99.9% laws against us when we are inside their target,

life is short, and human keeps on oppressing one another for limited control of power, for fragile accumulation of wealth, maybe a second of honor and glory,

we all been conditioned, to use the lifespan according to other people expectation plus a lots of if you do this, you break the laws and etc, this is not normal etc,

where the only rule to observe is, not to harm others and do not evil,

the mind programming is very powerful, it numbs us till we feel nothing, all the enjoyment, entertainment, the next gadget, the interesting stuff, the awesome position, the high ladder in corporation,

then one day you realize your hair grows white,

what kinda changes we could initiate, when all could gone in next moment, Laughing
Post 15 Apr 2018, 19:45
sleepsleep

ever wonder what kind of game would you play, if
you are omniscient, you are all powerful to change anything and everything,

is there any game worth playing for such being?
Post 15 Apr 2018, 20:01
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
ever wonder what kind of game would you play, if
you are omniscient, you are all powerful to change anything and everything,

is there any game worth playing for such being?
Yeah. Create some worlds or minions and observe their behavior. Wink

You have the ability to be omniscient yourself with certain things: for example, you can know what each byte in your application is (use a debugger and halt it) at any given time. You're like God to the application. Obviously, it's tedious to look at it that way, but you can have omniscience. Razz
Post 15 Apr 2018, 22:20
sleepsleep

omniscience mean answer exists before questions, knowledge before desires,

how this fit into your scenario?
Post 16 Apr 2018, 04:10
sleepsleep

Post 16 Apr 2018, 04:33
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:

Omniscience can mean you have the potential to know everything you want of a system IMO. Not that you know everything at one time even if you don't want to.

The other definition makes no sense to me, because it means you also know what you want, which is an infinite feedback loop because it means you will know your entire future infinitely at one given point. So I don't think someone can be omniscient for himself, even in theory.
Post 16 Apr 2018, 12:38
sleepsleep

‘Horrific’ Hillary Clinton Snuff Film Circulating On Dark Web
m.youtube.com/watch?v=a2TpmA7Apbs

let say for a moment, what being described is real,

then these people are totally fucked up,

in order to become elite and someone with power, you went through some horror cult practices, videoed, so you could never go against those who raised you, it sounds logical except the part, you got to do something demonic that if exposed, will bring you down automatically,

eg, videos inside life insurance folder,

what actually prompt human to become so cruel?
Post 16 Apr 2018, 16:31
sleepsleep

Furs wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:

Omniscience can mean you have the potential to know everything you want of a system IMO. Not that you know everything at one time even if you don't want to.

The other definition makes no sense to me, because it means you also know what you want, which is an infinite feedback loop because it means you will know your entire future infinitely at one given point. So I don't think someone can be omniscient for himself, even in theory.

afaik, omniscience doesn't mean "having potential" to know everything, it doesn't sound so omniscient if you ask me,

do you know what breakfast you had on April 1st 2018, sure you could go through your diary or daily schedule to check and confirm what you had that morning, but that is not omniscient, imo
Post 16 Apr 2018, 16:38
Furs

But if you know everything all at once instead of just having the potential to do that, then it means you know your entire future.

Every tiny moment of your future also knows your entire past & future, so you know that you know that you know that.... at every moment. Yeah, infinite feedback loop. Which is why I find it a completely useless definition.

Remember: even if, let's say, Google knew absolutely everything digital, in terms of ALL computers in the world (magic), it would still not be omniscient in your definition.

Because it doesn't know everything at all, even in that scenario. Instead, it has the potential to know everything it wants. When you do a search, it asks its servers and they retrieve that information from somewhere. This is potential omniscience, not your omniscient definition, because it doesn't know it all at once (which is an impossibility even in theory), it has to retrieve it when asked or wants to.

So I can't picture where your definition would be useful at all.
Post 16 Apr 2018, 17:00
sleepsleep

omniscience basically means that, totality of knowing,

i didnt say google is omniscient and it never crosses my mind, it could be omniscience,

you don't have to picture my definition, because it wasn't my definition, omniscience was never defined as potential to know everything,

it was the state of knowing everything, totality of knowing,
Post 16 Apr 2018, 20:07
Furs

The Google thing was just an example, like I said, just assume it's magic where it pulls that info from.

If you can ask Google something and it gives you the answer, always, then you can say "Google knows everything" aka is omniscient. Even though it has to "look it up" (i.e. it has the potential to know everything, when asked).

And also you're wrong, it's not the only definition, see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omniscience

wikipedia wrote:
There is a distinction between:
* inherent omniscience, the ability to know anything that one chooses to know and can be known.
* total omniscience, actually knowing everything that can be known.
Like I said before, the second one makes no sense -- even in theory. It's just not possible, even with stuff like magic (i.e. disregarding the laws of physics or anything really).
Post 17 Apr 2018, 11:45
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

Furs wrote:
wikipedia wrote:
There is a distinction between:
* inherent omniscience, the ability to know anything that one chooses to know and can be known.
* total omniscience, actually knowing everything that can be known.
Like I said before, the second one makes no sense -- even in theory. It's just not possible, even with stuff like magic (i.e. disregarding the laws of physics or anything really).
If the universe is finite, and exists for a finite time, then, in theory, a suitably advanced god, or a being with a suitably large memory capacity and compute ability, could know everything including the past and future of the entire universe.

That would mean that the being (or whatever it is) would necessarily be much larger than the universe. Which implies that to retrieve a particular memory it might take more time than the universe exists. Simply because of the limit of the speed of light c.

Actually making sense of the information would also be quite a feat. Simply knowing the positions and trajectories of all sub-atomic particles wouldn't give you much insight into an individuals thoughts unless you analysed the whole ensemble of particles over a length of time.
Post 17 Apr 2018, 11:55
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Furs

Well, how is that different than the Google example I gave? It's exactly the same thing. Razz It's just potential omniscience.

sleepsleep's definition doesn't "look up" information, like say, what will happen 5 seconds from now? It knows at every instant in time everything, which is bullshit in my opinion. "Looking up" that info, like your case, is potential omniscience. It can look up if it wants to, so it's potentially omniscient, but it doesn't know everything at every moment.

For example, Google can look up into a database and find the answer of what will happen in 5 seconds from now.

But how is that different than, say, a "human" looking up what will happen to his simulation in 5 seconds by making a snapshot of his simulation and analyzing it, or waiting to see what happens in 5 seconds then reverting the snapshot so that things are back the way they were except now he has that knowledge?

It's the exact same thing, just that Google does it automatically, doesn't make it any different, they're still computers in the end. At the physical level, the processes are the same (but Google is more efficient than a human obviously).
Post 17 Apr 2018, 12:00
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

I guess it depends upon how you interpret "know". If I store information in a database, does it now "know" all of the information I put there? Or do I have to make a program to look up pieces of information before I can say it "knows" the answer?
Post 17 Apr 2018, 12:03
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 134, 135, 136 ... 159, 160, 161  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: