flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 131, 132, 133 ... 147, 148, 149  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
i find out it is kinda scary to sleep, when one could just die and never wake up from sleep,

assume we define A as whatever changes that we intend to make, whatever desire, etc, basically the next moment,

then what actually that cause A exists?

the one thing that follow conscious forever might be changes,
Post 26 Feb 2018, 20:19
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
i find out it is kinda scary to sleep, when one could just die and never wake up from sleep,
Now that's a scary thought. Imagine going to sleep in the woods, alone, with wild predators around. Wink
Post 28 Feb 2018, 21:48
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
living and facing the uncontrollable state of gone forever is actually very scary, and especially when you are consciously living the life like hearing the bomb ticking sounds near your heart,

there are still a lot, infinite to ponder about,

idk bout others, but i want to exists forever
Post 01 Mar 2018, 18:24
sleepsleep

have a short oob session,

the sky is blue with white patches, the city look modern, and i saw big lake, very clear water and you could see the tiny brown pebbles, the view just move above the lake water, the slow ripples, very beautiful, it got a structure like paris tower,

then i found out that appreciation actually transcends humanity,
Post 03 Mar 2018, 19:25
sleepsleep

having a place to stay on earth is very important, it should be a very cozy and secured place that you could rest peacefully, the process should be something you enjoy and look forward.

---

fix this world, fix these exploitive and unbalanced system, fix anything else that keep on wastefully eating resources, fix those that keep on repeating and have zero efficiency, after that, then you only talk about god, heaven and hell.

---

the strangest thing is, i am conscious, what actually makes it more stranger is, rarely people thought about i am conscious is a strange thing.
Post 04 Mar 2018, 23:40
sleepsleep

i fetch a kid to his friend's house today,

then i learnt about his parent already separated, he is pondering with probably lots of things, and having the habit to blame others instead of improving himself, probably clueless about his future too,

he thanked me before he drop off my car, and i hope i could fetch him again next time,

you see, everyone of us, could send a little bit positive vibes, things, words, smiles or etc to others,

we could change how the system works, we improve the system, we fix whatever that required to fix,

we actually saw lots of person, once only in this life time, lots of them, just go to the train station and stay there for a few minutes, watch the people drop off from train, and getting on board,

every faces that you saw, you are seeing them most likely, once only in this lifetime,

so, why not send them a little bit positive vibes? why not?
Post 10 Mar 2018, 16:38
sleepsleep

isn't it kinda scary, if we could like or hate something, without any substantial reason?

we got one planet, full of noise, arts, colors, moving clouds, then we see another planet, full of dead rocks, nothing else.

you become a robber because of your own perception, or because the situation force you to become a robber?

what is our human indicators? most of the things we built will have some sort of indicator, volume, wifi signal bar, fuel, battery, what bout human?
Post 13 Mar 2018, 02:42
sleepsleep

there are unreasonable human that basically only purpose is to destroy everything, corrupt everything and spreading negativity,

identify them, contain them, aware of them, they are not much different from people inside lunatic asylum, they are having a random craziness that they themselves not aware about,
Post 13 Mar 2018, 19:19
sleepsleep

it is probably hard to create an unbreakable lock, but what if a lock that basically if open manually would consume you at least 1 hour or more?

it seems that alignment is the key, all parts must align correctly before the magic work, probably means why stars alignment are important too, to unlock something, maybe,

probably pyramid alignment? or anything else that needs to align before it unlocks? idk, electric, atom, molecules etc? maybe,

-----

we fix small things first, then we try fix bigger thing,
Post 14 Mar 2018, 09:37
sleepsleep

"excessive person-machine relationships”

i found this sentence somehow interesting, it seems that human when addicted, could somehow prefer to communicate with and through machine than directly to human,

how boot 8 hour with smartphone and computer daily¿ am i addicted?
Post 15 Mar 2018, 13:02
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

sleepsleep wrote:
how boot 8 hour with smartphone and computer daily¿ am i addicted?
Yup, I think so. Shocked
Post 15 Mar 2018, 13:09
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
"excessive person-machine relationships”

i found this sentence somehow interesting, it seems that human when addicted, could somehow prefer to communicate with and through machine than directly to human,
If you talk "through" machine to another human, is that really interacting with the machine? I doubt it.

For those of us who, ahem, don't use "social media"... interacting with the machine is much better than with most humans (except close friends). First, you get your answer faster (if it already exists, if not you have to resort to asking humans). I never understood why a lot of people prefer to ask questions that have been answered and wait for replies than to search and find the answer much faster, unless they can't find it (then sure go ask it). Makes no rational sense to me, you even waste more effort typing on average.

The other thing is, machines won't piss you off with their shit opinions. Because they don't have any. They won't betray you like shitty humans would, which on top of it most don't even realize they are betraying you (I mean even minor stuff, it still stings you know).

By "shit opinions" I literally mean that, which is not subjective. An opinion which goes against facts, for example (no, it's not religion, there's no facts with religion, so I don't hate it; I mean literally opinions that go against facts that exist, not lack of them!). Rolling Eyes
Post 15 Mar 2018, 14:48
sleepsleep

we probably need to define what is interacting then,

and what is communicate with and through machine,

and what is person machine relationship,

and maybe what is your habit of lumping all of them and call it a word,
Post 15 Mar 2018, 22:44
revolution

Get out an enjoy the world. Leave your devices behind. Your devices will wait for you. There is no urgency or requirement to reply to each time-wasting tweet within 4 milliseconds.
Post 15 Mar 2018, 22:48
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

there are lots of stories, like how some people escape some tragedies, like their sixth sense is telling them something,

and how some people won their jackpot because some dream they had,

and probably a lot more,

the question would be how we could taip into such knowledge, afaik, these kinds sixth sense encountering are fact,
Post 15 Mar 2018, 22:52
revolution

Read up about coincidence and selection bias.

You only hear the stories where things worked out favourably. What about all the millions of unfavourable or wrong predictions that you never hear about?
Post 15 Mar 2018, 22:55
sleepsleep

revolution wrote:
Get out an enjoy the world. Leave your devices behind. Your devices will wait for you. There is no urgency or requirement to reply to each time-wasting tweet within 4 milliseconds.

to be frank, i really enjoy staring at my smartphone, google maps and street views,

and the Japanese drama series which i could stream from eyesplay.org,

it seems that staying and venturing outside only increase all sorts of risks compare to living inside my pyramid,,

i probably need to define what is addicted,

like breathing 24 hours, sleeping, eating, having bath, peing, traveling, driving?
Post 15 Mar 2018, 23:00
revolution

sleepsleep wrote:
it seems that staying and venturing outside only increase all sorts of risks compare to living inside my pyramid
Everything has associated risks. I'd rather enjoy the time and have an increased risk, than be bored and depressed and have lowered risk. There is no point in living longer if it all senseless boredom IMO. Of course everyone has their own idea about what is boring and what is enjoyable, so each person has to find their own level of comfort.
Post 15 Mar 2018, 23:35
sleepsleep

are we being ransomed by randomness?
Post 16 Mar 2018, 16:02
sleepsleep

what is the feeling, when you are confined tightly inside a coffin, and they shot you to outer space with rocket, at least you could enjoy or traumatize by the total view of earth in your memory, and die out of earth,

it is kinda scary, i can't remember the faces i saw last week, i can't remember the food i ate last year, is it fine to have no such memory?

went through the year book, just how scary is this memory thing,

human already in such deplorable state, but we keep on doing the unnecessary, arguing nonsense,

not sure how to face the existence after death, if i am not the i am now, what is the point?

thousand years ago, there already exists people like you and me, and they all gone now,

what is these all about
Post 16 Mar 2018, 20:01

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 131, 132, 133 ... 147, 148, 149  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: