flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.
 Home   FAQ   Search   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 116, 117, 118, 119, 120  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699

YONG wrote:
BTW, I created an online multi-currency digital wallet that supports bitcoin, dogecoin, and litecoin. If forum members, for whatever reasons, want to send me their digital coins, just pm me. Thanks in advance!

Wink

what is the name for such wallet? i would discourage you to use it if is it online crypto wallet,
Post 12 Sep 2017, 13:53
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
what is the name for such wallet? i would discourage you to use it if is it online crypto wallet,

It is block.io.

Why? Is it insecure?

Rolling Eyes
Post 13 Sep 2017, 01:01
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Furs

What's the point in using an online crypto wallet? Isn't the whole point of crypto currencies is to be decentralized? (i.e. p2p)

If there's an advantage to online crypto wallets compared to standard stuff like Paypal (e.g. lower fees) then for sure it is less secure and/or trustworthy in exchange for that.
Post 13 Sep 2017, 10:40
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

Look at what happened to MtGox for an example of how much trust online wallets deserve. There are many others also. Some sites have set themselves up, gained trust from lots of successful transactions, and then when the funds reached a few million they suddenly closed with no warning. Unless you personally know the owners then how can you trust them?
Post 13 Sep 2017, 11:39
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

revolution wrote:
Unless you personally know the owners then how can you trust them?

No, I don't know the owners. I created an online wallet because I didn't want to download 12GB of software!

Besides, I just want to see how those digital coins work. I am not going to buy any such coins with real money.

Wink
Post 13 Sep 2017, 12:18
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699

YONG wrote:

I didn't want to download 12GB of software!

well, the classic bitcoin wallet transactions logs should be over 100GB now,
i recalled ~ last time i checked, it was around 80GB,

please correct me if i should use, "transactions logs", or "transaction logs" or "transactions log"?

i still hold my previous conclusion, only electricity and internet network bandwidth and quota could become human next digital currency,
Post 13 Sep 2017, 13:47
revolution

YONG wrote:
... real money.

Erm, do you mean government authorised money? Razz
Post 13 Sep 2017, 13:50
sleepsleep

anything that suck or sucks your monies out without your permission is basically, untrustworthy, download the classic wallet if you are serious, sync them when you got high speed internet or, use electrum,
Post 13 Sep 2017, 13:50
sleepsleep

13th September 2017

- recalled back past 24 hours, what have we done to change our world, societies and us into better shape?

- there were whole lots of stupid and idiot systems on-going because no one care, desire and dare to change,

- we probably got no better solutions since all those issues were well hide by those in powers,

- individualism vs collectivism,

- immortality serves no purpose if you got no idea what you want, what you gonna do in infinity hours of time?
Post 13 Sep 2017, 14:05
Furs

YONG wrote:
Besides, I just want to see how those digital coins work. I am not going to buy any such coins with real money.

Wink

How will you learn if the website does it on your behalf? That's like saying you know how bank transactions work (professionally) by having an "easy to use" web portal for your bank account.
Post 13 Sep 2017, 14:41
sleepsleep

somehow i thought about this,

how many unit of iphone x could bring immortality to your conscious?

how many unit of nvidia gpu and i9 processors could bring eternity to your conscious?

how many trillion of dollars could bring everlasting wisdom into your conscious?

how many journey to church, temple, or etc divinities' house could enlighten you about life and your own conscious?

~

if you are true to yourself, you would know the above answers,

~

all that crucial to our conscious, happened inside our mind,

there is a delay of microseconds of what we perceived as real-time,

what is weirdness and why you don't feel such weirdness,

when the augmented reality displayed a dinosaur through your ipad ar,

panic is when the situation somehow encourages you to make a stay or run decision or the situation draws its dice,

weirdness should be issue, instead of conflict or your desire, spot a weirdness and viral it to be issue,

road with holes is weird, you see what i mean?

keep on using plastic bags that require at least 100 years to decay is weird,

slaughtering animals for god is weird, only devil need such offering,

doing 9 to 5 slavery with our limited time is weird,

maybe it is nothing wrong with weirdness if we aware how weird it is?

holding a ceremony, chant a little bit, somehow your marriage was consented by god, you can fuck her now?

if i can't see the weirdness now, i probably can't spot them if i could regain my conscious after i die,

i saw some dark clouds blanketing the sky,

my cigarette mimic the sunset when the wind comes visiting,
Post 13 Sep 2017, 23:53
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
please correct me if i should use, "transactions logs", or "transaction logs" or "transactions log"?

The correct term is "transaction log", which is a file containing records of system activities. Of course, you can have more than one such file; in that case, you have multiple transaction logs.

Please send me BTC 0.00026 for correcting your written English! Laughing

Wink
Post 14 Sep 2017, 02:28
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
download the classic wallet if you are serious, sync them when you got high speed internet or, use electrum,

Thanks for your advice.

Actually, I want to give Ubiq a try.

Wink
Post 14 Sep 2017, 02:34
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
my cigarette mimic the sunset when the wind comes visiting,

Quit smoking! It is bad for your health!

I HATE secondhand smoke!

Mad
Post 14 Sep 2017, 02:37
sleepsleep

yah, it is bad for health and desired longevity,
i rarely smoke nowadays, just once in a while, usually in secluded place,

but how does transaction without s implies lots of transactions? transaction log sounds like one single transaction,
Post 14 Sep 2017, 10:01
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
but how does transaction without s implies lots of transactions? transaction log sounds like one single transaction,

How many cars are there in the car park? Just one? Rolling Eyes

Now you owe me BTC 0.00052!

Wink
Post 14 Sep 2017, 10:26
sleepsleep

thanks, but why "how many cars" instead of "how many car",
is it when the quantity is unknown, we use plural?

you got how many coins minted before year 1960? i got none,
you got how many coin minted before year 1960? i got none,

YONG's car,
car's park?
transaction's log?
Post 14 Sep 2017, 11:15
revolution

sleepsleep wrote:
car's park?
transaction's log?

Ah, the grocers' apostrophe.
Post 14 Sep 2017, 11:55
YONG

When we ask a question using "how many things", we are assuming/expecting that there are many such things. That's why we use the plural form "things" -- not the singular form "thing" -- in the question.

The " 's " thing concerns possessive nouns. Refer to:

https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/english-grammar/possessives/possessives-nouns

http://examples.yourdictionary.com/examples-of-possessive-nouns.html

Now you owe me BTC 0.00104!

Wink
Post 14 Sep 2017, 12:01
ProphetOfDoom

I'm mostly using an e-cigarette now. Only had 20 cigarettes in the last year. It's a Smok AL85 (made in China, like everything else). I use strawberry and apple flavoured e-liquids. The AL85 was expensive (£65) but it has paid for itself. If you've ever used an e-cigarette you bought from behind the counter of a supermarket, and thought "This is ****, it doesn't produce enough vapour, I need to suck on it like crazy" then I really recommend investing in a premium sub-ohm e-cigarette. Of course, this forum is very multi-ethnic and I know e-cigarettes are banned in some countries. I think that's dumb. Even Cancer Research UK recommends them.
Post 14 Sep 2017, 17:26

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 116, 117, 118, 119, 120  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Rules: