flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.
 Home   FAQ   Search   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Furs

YONG wrote:
Time never stands still for matter.

If we go philosophical, then by definition everything that has "order" (i.e. is artificially created and maintained) is something that resists change or we want it do so, so it can perform its function. Oddly going by entropy, maximum "order" is white noise, which is not what humans think of "order". They think the exact opposite. Noise is noise, order for us means having specific structures and organization (i.e. information).

So, change is evil. It is the enemy of information. Unfortunately change will win at the Heat Death of the Universe.
Post 17 Jul 2017, 14:39
YONG

Furs wrote:
Unfortunately change will win at the Heat Death of the Universe.

Heat death is one of the many plausible ultimate fates of the universe. However, it is based on the assumption that the universe is an isolated or closed thermodynamic system, which may turn out to be false.

Wink
Post 18 Jul 2017, 01:46
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699

YONG wrote:
You are a cyberstar; forum members like to read your entertaining posts.Wink

bots favourite i guess, Wink

Furs wrote:
everything that has "order" (i.e. is artificially created and maintained) is something that resists change

nice idea to ponder, the word "order", Idea
because order is pre-defined way of changes, is like how 1 counting to 10 and so on,

maybe you hold different meaning about "order", please share with me using plain words, Smile

Furs wrote:
change is evil

evil, good, bad, etc is from conscious judgement, as we already learn about this in past thread,
i been thinking about positive / negative changes, but it seems, the whole definition about +/- changes gone in incoming changes, Laughing

when changes happened, we,
1. accept changes.
2. repel changes,
3. neutral, not accept or repel, basically, not affected by changes,

now,
the issue with judgement is, nobody know the eventual result of infinite changes, there might be no eventual result too, Wink unless the whole changes came into a stop forever, Laughing which also mean, judgement don't exists and is useless by then, Laughing

sunny day -> hot day -> water vaporize -> form clouds -> too heavy -> raining -> get water back, and repeat ->

system is combination of orders, (rules, laws etc), most probably means, the life and everything on earth, are designed, Laughing

i think balance is very important keyword, we must able to accept / repel and being neutral with changes, so it is therefore important to acquire the capability / knowledge / etc to allow us to perform this 3 core responds towards changes,
Post 18 Jul 2017, 08:19
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:

Furs wrote:
change is evil

evil, good, bad, etc is from conscious judgement, as we already learn about this in past thread

I seldom agree with Furs, but this time he is right. He, by "change", is referring to "disorderness" or "structurelessness". For intelligent life-forms to exist, an extremely-high degree of orderness is necessary. That's why he argues that "change" is evil.

Wink
Post 18 Jul 2017, 12:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
most probably means, the life and everything on earth, are designed, Laughing

Yes. Designed by mother nature, through natural selection.

Wink
Post 18 Jul 2017, 12:08
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
nice idea to ponder, the word "order", Idea
because order is pre-defined way of changes, is like how 1 counting to 10 and so on,

maybe you hold different meaning about "order", please share with me using plain words, Smile

Well, think of it as "uniformity". Information is when some object has a specific purpose and is "unlike" its surroundings. I mean, look at the ocean from above (when you can't see anything below it). It's pretty uniform, so it has very little information -- i.e. it's all the same, it has only one plain structure. It has no diversity.

Now, over time it doesn't matter if one spot of the ocean is different -- it will eventually become just as the rest, plain, etc. So in this case it "changes" by losing information -- and that's the natural state of every object.

When humans design something, you know it will break in time without maintenance. "Nothing lasts forever" right? But we try to make them resist change (and keep their information/structure) as long as possible or is economically viable (at least, those which genuinely care about it, not planned obsolescene).

When you perform "maintenance" on an object, you're injecting into it new energy and information. You're injecting energy so that it doesn't lose its structure or information, i.e. resists change. Because by default, it will break and wither and change.

That's why change is evil. We need to constantly "maintain" our stuff just to preserve them against change. (even stuff like museums which keep history).

Now on a physical level, for example, heat is the emission of energy due to "friction" between molecules (not exactly real but close enough for you to understand). This of course means that objects, over time, tend to lose their structured/information.

Lastly about order. What do you think when you think of order? I'm sure most humans would think that their organized homes/office etc are most "in order" instead of having all junk placed equally randomly everywhere. That's what I meant. Having a strict "logical organization" of things (and hierarchies) is what humans call "ordered", but in fact it has a lot of information. And for this "order" you need to resist change. We build cabinets and whatever to hold them in the way we want, but these are in fact objects containing information and are made to withstand change. We build strong homes so they withstand natural disasters and stuff, in others words, they resist change.

Given enough time, no matter how "well organized" something is, it will eventually form into an uniform thing.

Earth is a great example itself. It didn't start as a spherical object to begin with (assuming you don't believe it's flat Wink), over time it will become more and more spherical though (unless we meddle with it) because of gravity. Meddling with it requires energy though. You need constant waste of energy to be able to resist change in general. That's a problem and why ultimately change will win (energy is not infinite).

In other words, objects tend to become equalized and balanced over time, spread equally everywhere.

"Natural change" and balance are against intelligence and information, they're literally the opposite of them. Intelligent life forms only exist because the world is imbalanced right now.

A truly perfectly balanced equal world (in the atomic sense) does not move. It is static. That's kind of like Heat Death.

Please note that when I say "natural change" I don't mean "energy transfer". In fact, energy transfer is the kind of good change we need to even perform and move and think etc. Natural change is the change that happens automatically and leads to balance. That's what is evil. I mean a static world has zero change, but it took natural change to get there. That's what i mean.
Post 18 Jul 2017, 14:56
YONG

Furs wrote:
Earth is a great example itself. It didn't start as a spherical object to begin with (assuming you don't believe it's flat Wink), over time it will become more and more spherical though (unless we meddle with it) because of gravity.

Well, we also need to take into account Earth's rotation about its own axis, which tends to "flatten" the lonely planet a little bit, making it more like an oblate spheroid.

Wink
Post 19 Jul 2017, 01:40
YONG

Some data:

Polar diameter = 12,714 km
Equatorial diameter = 12,756 km

Wink
Post 19 Jul 2017, 01:42
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699

Furs wrote:
Information is when some object has a specific purpose

i think this is cool,
information could only be obtained after parsing, the raw of everything is only 1,0, or we just call it data or properties,

the idea of information is always to transfer something or nothing / knowledge to those who parse the bits,

does the world provide information? or what we obtained so far is actually a parsed conclusion by other people?

idk if everything having purpose is true or neutral or false, Embarassed

the amount of information to be gathered is depend on the parser, how far the parser deem to go down into the rabbit hole,

Furs wrote:
Nothing lasts forever"

i think this one is cool too,
i think it is designer job to predict changes and design accordingly whatever changes that his/her creation might encountered, and still working after that episode,

so, the human death, liver malfunctioned, lung cancer, or etc,
most probably is designer/s incapability, Laughing Wink well, this might be the weakness introduced to prevent human living too long, idk, since nobody give me the designer/s phone number,

sleepsleep wrote:
1. changes is unavoidable, everything is about changes
because this is how nature or original law works,

because one have nothing if without changes, even to think about something in mind is part of changes games too,

holding on certain changes, could be termed as attachment, (it works on ideas / physical stuffs) too,

is the shit losing all its information and become non-shit,
or
the shit transform itself into non-shit?

maybe it is not important, since the shit will change to non-shit giving enough changes for it to goes through,

if static or non-change the final chapters? idk,
Post 19 Jul 2017, 07:57
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
if static or non-change the final chapters? idk,

Probably yes, especially in certain religious beliefs, such as Buddhism. Refer to:

Nirvana (Buddhism)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nirvana_(Buddhism)

Wink
Post 19 Jul 2017, 09:39
sleepsleep

i having issues with most of the words inside your mentioned link, Embarassed

i tried to re-ponder again yesterday night,
changes happened in rapid -> fast -> medium -> slow -> rare and re-loop again into rapid -> fast and ...

balance might be what every process trying to reach,

i wanna to introduce another concept,
overall positivity and overall negativity,

since every change causes more changes, the judgement hold by a conscious mind is only valid at the moment of that particular moment/changes,

the respond towards changes could be, acceptance, rejection, or neutral, and each of them having their own level of force deploy towards incoming changes,

another word to introduce is, wisdom
i would define wisdom as the best / insightful strategy / responds to counter changes,

and the goal of a sane conscious would most probably be, achieve higher overall positivity,

now changes introduced by us, human, are usually drive by desire, lust, etc, maybe i could say, rarely drive by wisdom, Idea

changes is how this game keeps on going,
maybe we could choose our goal as to cease to exists in whatever form / conscious, become nothing, idk,
i don't want to see everything as something very positive or negative, i prefer to 50/50 and stand in neutral and enjoy these 2 kinds of books,
Post 20 Jul 2017, 10:36
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
i don't want to see everything as something very positive or negative, i prefer to 50/50 and stand in neutral ...

Exactly! So, whenever your savings account has a positive balance, you should immediately transfer the "excess" amount to one of the forum members, resulting in a zero -- or neutral -- account balance.

Wink
Post 20 Jul 2017, 10:49
Furs

^ true, and you should give to me since my balance is negative. You'd help me out with being zen and stand in neutral too Wink
Post 20 Jul 2017, 14:21
sleepsleep

while trying to sleep a little bit earlier, my mind keeps on wondering,

it seems that,
wisdom

Quote:

wisdom is the best / insightful strategy / tricks / responds , a very subtle and natural responds to changes that direct the course of changes into overall positivity,

YONG wrote:
Exactly! So, whenever your savings account has a positive balance, you should immediately transfer the "excess" amount to one of the forum members, resulting in a zero -- or neutral -- account balance.

sure, write your novel, set up a page for those who donate to fund your publishing, i will paypal you, Wink

Furs wrote:
^ true, and you should give to me since my balance is negative.

no issue, please check my definition of wisdom and see how to proceed from there, Embarassed

btw, i went to a talk yesterday night,
and the lady speaker shared something insightful, she talked about facebook, whatsapp, alibaba and etc famous companies that somehow having more share market value compare to traditional businesses,

one of her topic was,
1. traditional businesses will gone like how tsunami hits the stuffs nearby beaches,
2. identify what are current resources,
3. her company is currently burning all the angels and investors monies, Laughing and she is doing big data,

actually she shared a lot too, and it seems to me, if her company doesn't successfully get listed in australia stock exchange in coming year, her company probably will gone, Idea

and it seems to me also, most of the companies (start-up) is betting on getting listed in stock exchange for profit and cashes and earnings?, Laughing
Post 20 Jul 2017, 15:12
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
sure, write your novel

Already published. Unfortunately, the printer does not have a big delivery network and thus can only send the printout to the U.S., Canada, selected countries in Europe, Australia, and NZ. Asian countries are out of reach.

sleepsleep wrote:
i will paypal you

To set up a PayPal account to receive payments legally, I need to have a proper business registration, which costs a lot (around US$ 290 a year). Unless my book is a big hit (which is very unlikely given its zero popularity), I am not going to do so. Thanks for your generosity, anyway!

Wink
Post 21 Jul 2017, 03:59
sleepsleep

congratulation!!!! YONG,
it is never easy, and sincerely, congratulation!, you did something remarkable in your life!!!!! Smile

btw, you could raise your hand now without feeling guilty whenever mic holder ask if there is any author here in this ballroom, Laughing

i thought anyone could set up personal account paypal with credit/debit card/bank account linking, no need business registration afaik,

maybe you need to put a sexy ladyboy in front cover? will certainly increase popularity Embarassed

enlightenment,
maybe could illustrate as, rope on top, middle is flip V, ladder, bottom is a lift, people queue in front of lift, Laughing

i think, the cover must change, people judge book by its cover, is very true,
Post 21 Jul 2017, 19:59
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
congratulation!!!! YONG,
it is never easy, and sincerely, congratulation!, you did something remarkable in your life!!!!! Smile

Thank you very much. At least I have something to leave behind in this world when I die.

Wink
Post 22 Jul 2017, 01:52
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
i thought anyone could set up personal account paypal with credit/debit card/bank account linking, no need business registration afaik,

Different countries have different laws. To receive payments legally via PayPal, one needs to set up a business account.

Sad
Post 22 Jul 2017, 01:55
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
enlightenment,
maybe could illustrate as, rope on top, middle is flip V, ladder, bottom is a lift, people queue in front of lift, Laughing

Well, I will take your cover design tips under advisement. Thanks.

Wink
Post 22 Jul 2017, 01:57
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
i think, the cover must change, people judge book by its cover, is very true,

Actually, a 15-page preview of the book is available, which is totally free. Unfortunately, the site has been having some technical issues lately, rendering the preview temporarily unavailable. Sad

Wink
Post 22 Jul 2017, 02:02

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Rules: