flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.
 Home   FAQ   Search   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
ok, now somebody in my circle claimed, it actually could cure hiv, aids, Idea

Better write: HIV, AIDS. At times, you do need to use uppercase letters.

Wink
Post 09 Jul 2017, 12:13
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
i tried cellfood yesterday, one drop, with one full cup glass of water, and another half glass water

I am glad that you are still alive today.

Wink
Post 09 Jul 2017, 12:15
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Furs

YONG wrote:
Actually, energy is on the decline in an expanding universe. Refer to:

Is energy always conserved?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHCc9b2phn0

Wink

I find that quite dubious to be honest. Especially given that Quantum Field Theory doesn't even have "empty space" anymore for light. Now, the amount of useable energy indeed decreases but that's not the same thing.
Post 09 Jul 2017, 14:22
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
idk if expanding universe is true or real, since it just mind boggling to imagine what is space before space, not much different from what is god before god,

is like you got a cut before you got skin, maybe like raw meat?

but if universe is expanding, or contracting, i think maybe we could use such phenomena to create some sort of generator, eg, like those ocean waves electricity generator, maybe universe expand/contract energy generator Question Embarassed

perpetual in my definition is working for at least a human lifetime, at least, it is perpetual in my whole life time, Embarassed but surely it is better if it could works like 1 thousand years, or more,

perpetual in the sense of forever, infinite doesn't exists because nobody have the life (infinite life) to verify those, Laughing
Post 09 Jul 2017, 16:32
ManOfSteel

sleepsleep wrote:
idk if expanding universe is true or real

Cosmological redshift basically says that it is.

sleepsleep wrote:
since it just mind boggling to imagine what is space before space

Easy. It's not space. It's nothing. It's not.

sleepsleep wrote:
not much different from what is god before god

Not at all. If you are talking about the concept of the omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient God, then there is no "god before god" because He is eternal (He was, is and will ever be) and transcendent (He created space and time and therefore exists before and outside of them both).

sleepsleep wrote:
but if universe is expanding, or contracting, i think maybe we could use such phenomena to create some sort of generator, eg, like those ocean waves electricity generator, maybe universe expand/contract energy generator

Sure. Theoretically.
Technically, according to the Kardashev scale and Carl Sagan, we're still a Type 0 civilization. Thousands of years in the future, if an intelligent lifeform derived from our species still exists and is capable of controlling energy in the entire galaxy (that would be Type III), then maybe we could start thinking about exploiting the peculiarities of the spacetime fabric.
Until then, let's just use eolic, solar and nuclear on our small planet. We are underutilizing soooo much of all this.
Post 09 Jul 2017, 20:55
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
when it is not space, it is not, cool Wink

ManOfSteel wrote:

Not at all. If you are talking about the concept of the omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient God, then there is no "god before god" because He is eternal (He was, is and will ever be) and transcendent (He created space and time and therefore exists before and outside of them both).

idk and probably find it very hard to accept something, complex objects or etc complex functions that could be constructed almost instantly, basically, input without process to fully functional output, or simply, fully output,

if god exists, i prefer to call it numbers, since numbers is quite eternal, no starting no ending, -1 0 1 , i like this Very Happy

i hope we could live to see all the advancement, maybe through quantum dream? i sleep and draem about the world in of 2999, which is a fast forward play to particular sector of a hard drive,

these whole event might already been set, idk, i have doubt and 50/50 on all these, not sure if there would be ways to know if a or b is decided before hand, Laughing

10th July 2017
i saw some documentary about pyramid, it just so strange, why they created tunnel that height probably half of human height, why secret doors, and why pyramid?

and how they blend the rocks together so smoothly, as if they are specially customized ordered to fill in the blanks,

changes mean we could choose whatever we want, eg, to read the below paragraphs, or just click another tab and watch youtube or dailymotion,

they or maybe single person, choose to build pyramid, what actually motivate a person to build pyramid?

those who run mlm business, keep on talking to others because they want to recruit downlines, increase they own income, helping people by introducing new medicine or ways to them, or etc,

you get monies, fame, power, friends, leaders, knowledge, glamour, maybe more, or a whole lot more,

but what would all these factors shape you into ? a monster? Laughing idk,
Post 09 Jul 2017, 21:43
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
i saw some documentary about pyramid, it just so strange, why they created tunnel that height probably half of human height, why secret doors, and why pyramid?

and how they blend the rocks together so smoothly, as if they are specially customized ordered to fill in the blanks

Strange? If you look, in the perspective of aliens, at all the architectural structures that are pyramid-related, you will never say so.

Refer to:

Evidence Ancient Aliens Planned Humanity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9faGKdz5iSA

Wink
Post 10 Jul 2017, 03:53
sleepsleep

sleepsleep wrote:
they could put a layer of oled, and usually people don't purposely cover the whole back smartphone with their palm or hand, Embarassed

i think we usually hold on the bottom part, the best part would be, they get paid when they allow advertising to be shown through their phone, Laughing

yah, i keep asking dumb question, why no oled shirt or jean? you get paid when you wear them, or oled panel that people will stick on their car, and get paid, Laughing

ok, maybe they really read what i posted here, Laughing
http://www.gsmarena.com/meizu_pro_7_stars_in_a_new_live_shot_a_detailed_3d_render_and_is_already_up_for_preorder_in_china-news-26087.php

http://www.gsmarena.com/the_meizu_pro_7_second_display_will_likely_be_a_color_lcd-news-25976.php

Post 10 Jul 2017, 19:26
sleepsleep

YONG wrote:

Strange? If you look, in the perspective of aliens, at all the architectural structures that are pyramid-related, you will never say so.

Refer to:

not much quota to watch youtube, too bad Crying or Very sad
if alien want to show case its advance technology, they probably build something like floating ball, floating pyramid, something that defy common sense? or a rotating pyramid without any power source,

i just thought about a cool new monies, not bitcoin, Laughing but too lazy to story right now, Laughing
Post 10 Jul 2017, 19:33
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
if alien want to show case its advance technology, they probably build something like floating ball, floating pyramid, something that defy common sense?

You should watch more good sci-fi movies and less lame TV series (such as "撒嬌的sleepsleep").

Stargate (1994) - Destroying Ra
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWIS7olVbGE&t=0m48s

Wink
Post 11 Jul 2017, 03:46
sleepsleep

i think somehow you edited your post, it was something different before this, if i remember correctly, Laughing

not sure if you watch that tv series or not, it actually quite good, especially the scene, saving bro met her ex-girlfriend and gave her the bracelet? when he noticed she already got ring in her finger, i think that scene is quite touching, and it actually kinda depict the real life, you wait someone for some time, but in the end, it is not happy ending,

i would rank that scene 8 out of 10, very good!

i will find that 1994 movie 1080p, thanks, Embarassed

12th July 2017
- about money, it should be the thing that capable to cause changes, all kinds of bomb is good too, but they are too dangerous,

- electricity is good, battery, they should be the currency, electricity is almost unlimited, which is good for future growth, it will definitely build a more modern society if electricity could become a free commodity,

- i think this should be a better future, Wink
Post 11 Jul 2017, 22:50
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
i think somehow you edited your post, it was something different before this, if i remember correctly, Laughing

Really? Rolling Eyes It got to be some kind of AI glitches. (Does such an excuse sound familiar to you? Laughing)

Wink
Post 12 Jul 2017, 03:53
sleepsleep

YONG wrote:

sleepsleep wrote:

Really? Rolling Eyes It got to be some kind of AI glitches. (Does such an excuse sound familiar to you? Laughing)

Wink

thought this kinda glitches only happened to me, Laughing now it seems, it is more like a global phenomena, Wink
Post 13 Jul 2017, 11:09
sleepsleep

i actually got a few ideas to talk about,
i just wanna do a funny game for my own fun, i only write about it after this thread get views over 111111, which is kinda cool, now this thread view around 110239 +-

let see how many days it needs to reach that target, Laughing
Post 13 Jul 2017, 11:22
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
i actually got a few ideas to talk about,
i just wanna do a funny game for my own fun, i only write about it after this thread get views over 111111, which is kinda cool, now this thread view around 110239 +-

let see how many days it needs to reach that target, Laughing

We would get there by the end of this month.

Wink
Post 13 Jul 2017, 12:14
sleepsleep

it is around 111,169, i guess it is pretty fast, maybe scanned by bots, Laughing

and today is 17th, roughly 4 days since last posts, Wink

i got something to share actually, there been a few dreams in these past 4 days,

one of it, is regarding alien, the location is around a highland place, i don't know where is it, there are me and another person, idk who is it either,

then came an alien, he/she/it idk, claim is from a race called "blue me", i couldn't remember the whole me..., i only recalled blue me,,,

we went into the spacecraft, dome ufo designed and fly very fast above cloud, probably away from earth, i couldn't recall if i see the earth in ball shape or flat land,

before this, i saw 5 noticeable suns or asteroids in the sky, 2 in one side, another 3 in one side,

---
another dream is weirder,
i been to a large house, with my mother, then i saw my grandma sitting on a cradle and crying outside the house, the house seems very familiar to me in dream, but i couldn't recalled where exactly is the house in current world,

---

another stuff to ponder is about what buddha said, four nobble truth, i having some different idea about this, consider this my first sutra, Wink

1. changes is unavoidable, everything is about changes
because this is how nature or original law works,

2. changes happened in rare, slow, medium, fast, constant

3. the key probably inside how we respond changes, how to deal changes, predict changes, initiate changes, etc

- the ways to direct mind into a defined conclusion is philosophy, religion equal philosophy plus magic, ill-logic, etc impossible,

- using my past conclusion, if a person could believe insane impossibilities, what else he wouldn't believe?

this is all for today class, take care and enjoy the life, Laughing Wink
Post 17 Jul 2017, 04:58
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
it is around 111,169, i guess it is pretty fast, maybe scanned by bots, Laughing

and today is 17th, roughly 4 days since last posts, Wink

You are a cyberstar; forum members like to read your entertaining posts.

Wink
Post 17 Jul 2017, 06:18
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
changes is unavoidable, everything is about changes

Time never stands still for matter.

Wink
Post 17 Jul 2017, 06:20
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
changes happened in rare, slow, medium, fast, constant

Your statement is deeply philosophical. It is like saying that diamond eventually turns into graphite.

Wink
Post 17 Jul 2017, 06:24
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
the key probably inside how we respond changes, how to deal changes, predict changes, initiate changes, etc

That is another deeply-philosophical statement. Very few people truly understand its underlying meaning.

Wink
Post 17 Jul 2017, 06:26

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Rules: