flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.
 Home   FAQ   Search   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
flat assembler > Heap > View this if you are male, sex view from female perspective

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
View this if you are male, sex view from female perspective
WHY IM CELIBATE | My Thoughts on Sex - Hitomi Mochizuki
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvoXSdxqdKs

personally, i think this is really important, because the stupid male will causes lots of damages to female, without their own knowing

is like girl thinking, allowing male to penetrate means some sort of acceptance, maybe our parenting education should really teach how girl should think, and view sex, instead of leaving them without clue,

relationship can be absolutely damaging for both, if they don't know how to handle them, it causes all the unnecessary emotion roller coaster,

how is continually having sex with girls but incapable of taking care them physically and spiritually make an alpha male proud?

born after 2000 are doing great on youtube, they dare to share their views on lots of things, thumbs up!!
Post 01 Mar 2017, 02:52
YONG

Forum members from the following countries probably would not care about the sex view of the opposite gender:

Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime
http://www.wonderslist.com/10-countries-highest-rape-crime/

Wink
Post 01 Mar 2017, 04:03
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

YONG wrote:
Forum members from the following countries probably would not care about the sex view of the opposite gender:

http://www.wonderslist.com/10-countries-highest-rape-crime/

Just because some people have views like that in no way means all people from the same country have those views. I think you are being too presumptuous here and falsely accusing people of something simply by association.
  1. Some people from country X are bad.
  2. You are from country X.
  3. Therefore you are bad.
So if I find some bad statistic about Hong Kong would that mean I can say that you are part of that bad statistic? No, I would never do that.
Post 01 Mar 2017, 04:46
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

I think you missed the most important qualifier in my line: probably.

Unlike you, I (and many other forum members) have the guts to state my (and their) country of origin. And you don't even have the spine to disclose your gender.

Save your stupid logic.

Evil or Very Mad
Post 01 Mar 2017, 05:08
revolution

Probably means there is a high chance. You are still placing undue judgements upon people IMO.
Post 01 Mar 2017, 05:16
revolution

Okay, I watched the first few minutes and find it contradictory.

She starts by saying sex "is not a big deal" and then talks about how people can be damaged and traumatised by it. So what is it? Nothing to worry about, or something very serious? It can't be both.

Anyhow she is still a teenager so still has a lot to learn about things. She'll probably figure it out at some point.
Post 01 Mar 2017, 05:38
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699

YONG wrote:

not sure how valid is that ranking claimed, i prefer wikipedia statistic, Embarassed

revolution wrote:

So if I find some bad statistic about Hong Kong would that mean I can say that you are part of that bad statistic? No, I would never do that.

you just did that, Embarassed

revolution wrote:

She starts by saying sex "is not a big deal"

the best answer would be from hitomi, you could ask her in her future q&a

my interpretation would be, she said so because she already hurt by that action in her past, like 13 years old,
it is not big deal because she can't reverse anything already, she is like 17 right now, idk, i could be wrong,

she wants to appear strong in front of everybody by saying it is not big deal, is like how people usually said it is not big problem, where usually, it is big problem,

it is something serious, and she realized, because her parents, siblings or etc people who are close to her, and who are mature never share with her, the key information about relationship,

you don't have to give in, let others people fuck you in order to gain acceptance

it is your own physical body, which will have impact on your spiritual consciousness if anything happen, it is you who must protect and secure your own physical body, and only share with people who deemed worthy,

i hope parent who watched hitomi youtubes will realize, it is very important to share and guide their daughters / sons about the responsibility in relationship, in having body contact and etc,
Post 01 Mar 2017, 12:31
revolution

So self esteem issues then?
Post 01 Mar 2017, 12:47
sleepsleep

revolution wrote:

So self esteem issues then?

maybe, alpha male and female, prefer to not showing weakness, regret in front of people, idk, maybe,

people tend to hide a lot of things because they want to decrease the chances and probability others could find out something, maybe not so positive about him/her/it,

a good liar must remember all her/his lies, and stay consistence, Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

and some people just don't want others to know about him/her, they prefer people who try hard, like begging in order to know them, lol,
Post 01 Mar 2017, 12:58
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
it is very important to share and guide their daughters / sons about the responsibility in relationship, in having body contact and etc,

I hate to break this to you. But these days most youngsters do not care about "responsibility in relationship". All they care about is "live in the moment". Enjoy yourself while you can -- tomorrow may never come!

When it is commonplace to have "divorce rate > marriage rate", can we still expect that parents would/could give good guidance to their children?

Wink
Post 01 Mar 2017, 13:22
ManOfSteel

I watched the first 5 minutes or so at x1.2 speed. 'Twas boring as heck!

Some of this stuff is so obvious I wonder if it's possible she just so recently started to figure it all out.

Loose moral standards in decadent societies. So typical. *Sigh* Rolling Eyes
Post 01 Mar 2017, 20:57
sleepsleep

ManOfSteel wrote:

I watched the first 5 minutes or so at x1.2 speed. 'Twas boring as heck!

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

yeah, the relationship stuff is obvious once you went through it, she is like 17 years old, yes, she just figured out some things, some great things, i guess really good for her to figure out that in 17 years old,

Too Trusting in Relationships | Emotionally Gullible -Jade Joddle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYinqRF5u-Q

ok, people still face lots of relationship issue even in 30 or 40, idk,
idk why people tend to give 100% trust into relationship, you don't have too!

why people always feel like that they could own another person, their partner?

why people always have those "expectation", and they feel sad if those expectation weren't fulfilled?

male always think like buying more and more what they "think" their partners want, need, desire equal to loving them,

afaics, it is always a relationship that one-sided, there always an alpha male, or female who took control, make decision, and hardly a co-operative relationship,

but the whole issue i think, is lack of respect in relationship, is like people tend to relax, or take things as granted when they get into some sort of relationship for a while,

total lack of respect, rude, always commanding, high expectation, no god / religion could save such relationship,

in fact, it is really stupid, worse idiot to get yourself into relationship with people who don't, couldn't, wouldn't respect you, Idea
Post 02 Mar 2017, 09:02

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Rules: