flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.
 Home   FAQ   Search   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
flat assembler > Heap > how to lie, exploration and discovery about lies,

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
how to lie, exploration and discovery about lies,
this thread is to focus about lie, and to understand more about what is the meaning about lie, lies, lying and etc about lies,

lie (noun)
an intentionally false statement.

lie (verb)
tell a lie or lies.

i thought about exploring this idea today, Very Happy
what is lie actually?

if you draw something on paper, a human figure, a place, scenery or whatever, people might comment it is beautiful, pretty, ugly, not so real, very real or etc,

but nobody will bother to tear your pictures or dump your canvas because you draw something that not so exactly to whatever that you referring, Idea

you might intentionally draw something to be totally different from whatever that is actually, and you call it drawing styles, art styles,

Impressionism.
Post Impressionism.
Cubism.
Fauvism.
Expressionism.
Dadaism.
Surrealism.
Pop Art.

there are lots of styles, and people prefer to chain "creativity" with arts,

if you use the above idea to speaking, or telling people something, or perhaps, writing something on the papers,

people will use lies, fake news etc,
why people don't associate creativity with spoken words? not sure why,
and why can't speaker intentionally to be different, because he is trying to practicing some new arts?

people will claim you lie, and perhaps will burn you, Laughing Laughing Laughing , despise you, shame you, which is actually quite funny because it should be free to practice speaking arts like how people are doing with drawing or etc,

how to lie professionally
1) - you must remember whatever that you stated, and able to repeat back those information

2) - i think lie works better when you give something instead of asking something,
eg, i want to get 10 dollar from you because whatever reason or hardship i currently facing, compare to i want to give you 10 dollar because i heard some bull said you need this monies,

eg, which also mean, accepting your stuffs means accepting your bull,

3) - recalled back our experiences, there are information you must readily able to state,
eg, i can't tell you my office address and company name, but i want to sell you this product, software or etc, then people will get some sort of alarm when basic information are not presented, and consider you are bluffing

eg, which also mean, you can't be so mysterious,

4) - must ponder about, why you need to state truth or whatever that it is, because that truth is only through your perception, you believe it is truth, but it might not be truth when you view from another angle,

eg, we been lying all the time, probably without our own realization,

5) - must also understand the reason why you choose to fabricate this new information, new art styles, (might be very hard to diagnose in drawing art styles)

eg, somebody ask you what is your monthly salary,
you probably got 3000 dollar per month, but why you should tell him whatever amount you got?
why you should satisfy his desire to know your salary amount?
why can't you lie about whatever amount is your salary?

6) - must always have imagine information around, prepared, because somebody might just ask you about anything

eg, and when you have no prepared information, you probably just tell the fact whatever you are holding,
Post 29 Jan 2017, 16:50
YONG

Refer to:
https://board.flatassembler.net/topic.php?p=122141#122141

Based on your expertise in "professional lying", could you please tell us whether revolution was lying then? Rolling Eyes

Thanks in advance.

Wink
Post 30 Jan 2017, 04:26
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

YONG wrote:
Refer to:
https://board.flatassembler.net/topic.php?p=122141#122141

Based on your expertise in "professional lying", could you please tell us whether revolution was lying then? Rolling Eyes

Thanks in advance.

You could just ask me.

And are you sure that is comes under the category "professional lying"? Maybe it is just plain old "amateur lying". Rolling Eyes
Post 30 Jan 2017, 04:30
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

revolution wrote:
You could just ask me.

I did. But revolution just gave me some mumbo jumbos:

https://board.flatassembler.net/topic.php?p=188229#188229

Wink
Post 30 Jan 2017, 04:37
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

YONG wrote:
I did. But revolution just gave me some mumbo jumbos:

https://board.flatassembler.net/topic.php?p=188229#188229

I wouldn't trust that revolution poster. Seems to be faking it the whole time.
Post 30 Jan 2017, 04:42
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
why we do creative writing / speaking,

- to hide something we have, we do,

- to show something we don't have, we didn't do

do we hide something we don't have? most probably no, you don't have it so you don't have to hide it, but you might try to hide it to show that you somehow have it,

do we show something we have? maybe ya, this might be very natural way to a person lifestyle, in fact using a language might be indirectly show that we want to show to others you know how to use this language,

does exaggeration need foundation? probably,

Quote:

Based on your expertise in "professional lying", could you please tell us whether revolution was lying then?

maybe revolution crossed some small desert, went to some middle east area, maybe as a soldier or etc, contractor,
piranha and snake infested rivers most probably found in some natural jungle, maybe just some small fishes, and, tiny river, Laughing

fight fire breathing dragons, this one is cool, maybe some bees? or dragonfly? maybe revolution uses some fire to put them away?

survive lack of food, water and oxygen for six months, why six months, not 3 months or 8 months?, maybe revolution just love number 6, subconsciously seeking balance from 12 months,

lack of food, water and oxygen, these stuffs are essential for living, maybe revolution was terminated and jobless for 6 months? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post 30 Jan 2017, 05:12
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
maybe revolution was terminated

Yeah, maybe revolution was terminated by a terminator.

Wink
Post 30 Jan 2017, 06:08
YONG

revolution wrote:
I wouldn't trust that revolution poster.

Neither would I.

Wink
Post 30 Jan 2017, 06:10
sleepsleep

YONG wrote:

Based on your expertise in "professional lying"

idk much about lying actually, just want to explore this lie concept and definition, if i equal arts style to ways of creative speaking, maybe lying is not much of a big deal,

but still, people never stop yearning for truth, but truth can't be explained in words, truth is own consciousness after processing by product, nobody could give us truth, words probably help in some ways, but still truth is after one process them,
Post 30 Jan 2017, 13:33
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
idk much about lying actually

How could that be possible? You gave us a 6-point list in your earlier post:

how to lie professionally
1) - you must remember whatever that you stated, and able to repeat back those information

2) - ...

6) - must always have imagine information around, prepared, because somebody might just ask you about anything

The list looks very credible to me!

Wink
Post 31 Jan 2017, 02:32
Furs

You don't need to remember what you lied about, just lie and say you have a short term memory and suck at remembering things. In other words, just act dumb.

If someone comes at you and claims "I'm always lying", is that true or false?
Post 01 Feb 2017, 12:30
sleepsleep

How liars create the ‘illusion of truth’
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20161026-how-liars-create-the-illusion-of-truth

Quote:
“Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth”, is a law of propaganda often attributed to the Nazi Joseph Goebbels. Among psychologists something like this known as the "illusion of truth" effect.

we could see repeating is the keyword to lies,

now try observe anything, actions, that repeat around you, see?

how they use something that so insignificant to confine our minds into believing, i would say, if they put efforts and monies to keep on repeating something on us, most probably, they want us to believe it, and most probably, those are lies,

eg, all the same ads item you see no matter which website you view,

eg, the same billboards on the road? the same colors, designer using the usual colors of their competitors products, logos,

and when pedophile cults / religions keep on force you to repeat and repeat the same actions, then you should alarm, something is wrong,

and those multi levels pyramid monies, every meeting they talk about asking more friends and relatives to join us in the next meeting Laughing Laughing Laughing

and they talk in very sincerely and convincing way about, how they want to transform you becoming the next millionaire,

another attributes found, those who want to lie is capable to talk very sincerely and convincing Idea
Post 01 Feb 2017, 19:43
YONG

Furs wrote:
If someone comes at you and claims "I'm always lying", is that true or false?

That is a standard logic question. Refer to:

Liar paradox
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liar_paradox#Explanation_of_the_paradox_and_variants

Wink
Post 02 Feb 2017, 04:25
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
those who want to lie is capable to talk very sincerely and convincing

Many forum members talk like that, too.

Wink
Post 02 Feb 2017, 04:30
sleepsleep

YONG wrote:

Many forum members talk like that, too.

no no, talking sincerely and convincingly is good, but please allow me to re-highlight this part how they want to transform you becoming the next millionaire,, or transform you into a saint, convert you into something else or something which is not you at this moment,

transformation is good actually, i might self contradict later,

evolution, transformation, changes, revolution, and etc changes word,

they are good,

maybe i am not so comfortable with the idea, to transform you without giving much info or simply just one-sided info, which is usually did by those liars,

a one-sided info with no other choices usually means agenda,

what it means by fact and info and agenda,

a fact is proven, in a way, repeatable, tested, and wouldn't invite anymore arguments or different views,

when there are different views or arguments, it means somehow, the fact is not so complete, it doesn't means the fact is wrong or bad or etc, it just means there are other views to see this situation,

it also means people discover a deeper view or higher view to see this situation, which previously not discovered or explored,

and agenda also works by claiming unknown, unexplored things, ideas, objects, etc as,

too late here, later, Laughing
Post 02 Feb 2017, 18:58
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
no no, talking sincerely and convincingly is good, but please allow me to re-highlight this part how they want to transform you becoming the next millionaire,, or transform you into a saint, convert you into something else or something which is not you at this moment

What you are trying to say is:

Talking sincerely and convincingly, those liars always try to portray you as some highly-regarded figure, for example, a billionaire, a saint, or even a spiritual leader.

If they can actually transform you into the next billionaire, you should just accept the offer!

Wink
Post 03 Feb 2017, 02:07
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
a one-sided info with no other choices usually means agenda,

See, you are actually an expert in "professional lying"!

Wink
Post 03 Feb 2017, 02:13
sleepsleep

YONG wrote:

If they can actually transform you into the next billionaire, you should just accept the offer!

sure except it is bad offer, you need to become their downline and help him/her sell products, or simple ask your relatives, friends to buy all products, and become his/her downline,

basically, there is no such too good deal where people will help you become millionaire, or multi millionaire, well, a billion is 9 zeros, astronomical amount, which i think only less than 1000 human on earth could attain to such wealth,

i think those liars prefer to portray themselves as highly-regarded figure, and through such acting, they will in high ground to direct you, how to transform to their level, basically, master and slave relationship,

the keyword would be force, anything that try to force you into their shape, most probably are lies, they don't cause changes by understanding, appreciation or enlightenment, only through force,
Post 03 Feb 2017, 20:12
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
sure except it is bad offer, you need to become their downline and help him/her sell products, or simple ask your relatives, friends to buy all products, and become his/her downline

I see. You are talking about network marketing, which is definitely not my cup of tea.

Wink
Post 04 Feb 2017, 04:28

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Rules: