flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.
 Home   FAQ   Search   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 55, 56, 57  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

30th December 2016

- if we reduce everything, they are just information, bits,

- eventually i reduce myself to processor, Laughing data is probably useless if there is no processor / viewer

- good/bad news! all those gods out there are processor too, except they probably self construct and own some high speed SSD

- existence without any consciousness will exists as supporting role/object,

- the ability/reason/ to react is based on counters & registers (as described previously)

- realizing / enlightenment is short-cut, to see through, as described previously, (2^48^8957)*0 =

- i am probably the "rules" i subconsciously / consciously allow to pass through

- this it might be kinda weird, if you love / desire / attached to constructed groups of digits / pixels / atoms, but you don't love / having equal emotion on single digit / pixel / atom

- not about having everything, own more, or terminate / fulfill every desires, etc, but how conscious i processor exists eternally Idea
Post 29 Dec 2016, 23:43
sleepsleep

Why Google co-founder Larry Page is pouring millions into flying cars
http://www.vox.com/new-money/2016/12/30/14105960/flying-car-future-explained

it sounds very near, probably become popular in our lifetime! cool stuff
Post 31 Dec 2016, 06:45
sleepsleep

31st December 2016

- i saw a new visual pattern today during a tiny sound, during relax session,

- usually i saw a flash of checkerboard pattern covered my whole vision in brief moment, 100 or less millisecond, (black / white if i am remember correctly)

- but today i saw something else, (black / green)

- a tiny surprise sound (eg, drop of water) could create such vision,

- idk yet how to continuously enjoy such pattern,

- the prerequisite should be relax, relax, relax, stay conscious,

- usually when i closed my eyes, i could see dark and tiny shiny smaller than bits, they seem shining but somehow dark, weird, and idk how to describe that,

- maybe i should google what others see when they closed their eyes, how they describe their vision,
Post 31 Dec 2016, 14:33
sleepsleep

2nd January 2017

- i am the processor,

- assume everything break down to bit, 1 and 0, then what are the difference compare the plants, animals, static objects etc to myself?

- is 2 bit processor capable to process 8 bit, 16 bit, 32 bit, or 64 bit codes? certainly possible, after all it just differ in how many bits you could process at one time,

- even using the concept "at one time" sounds really weird, eventually they all will break down to bit,

- maybe how many hotdog you could cook using 1 pan, with 1 fire,
- a 2 bit processor capable to process 32 bit codes, this would mean (assume) animals, plants will take longer changes to reflect changes

- information create processor, or processor create information?

- like the cool black and white yin-yang

- information is not information if without processor, the bit only called bit if it could be used/treated/functioned as a bit

- the moment you treat it as bit, that very moment you become processor,

- could we artificially change our processor to 1024 bit? or 512 bit or 128 bit?

- is grouping and labeling de one of the way to advance?
Post 02 Jan 2017, 03:00
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
- is grouping and labeling de one of the way to advance?

"Grouping" is needed if a system of things is to advance.

Refer to:

Emergence
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergence

Wink
Post 02 Jan 2017, 11:38
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

5th January 2017

- i suddenly realize something today,

- the idea of minimalistic information represented using bits 1/0 and the processing of 1 and 0 by processor, pretty much kill the idea about god

- it just means the concept of god or anything higher than what we discovered so far, process much more 1 and 0 at one time, have larger cache, higher processing power, and etc,

- but they "higher entities" are no different from us which process 1 and 0,

- and if you use this against animals, plants and human, we are just pretty much the same, except differ in processing capabilities

- any breakthrough idea compare to binary 1 and 0, eg. information represented in 4D, 5D, 11D, 17D ? idk

- are there information , laws, rules, which cannot be represented / grouped / encapsulated into 1 and 0?

-
Post 05 Jan 2017, 00:15
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
- are there information , laws, rules, which cannot be represented / grouped / encapsulated into 1 and 0?

If you are talking about a finite number of digits of 0 & 1, the answer is yes. Try converting 0.1 (base 10) to its binary equivalent.

If infinitely-many digits of 0 & 1 can be used, the answer is no.

Wink
Post 05 Jan 2017, 03:06
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

6th January 2017

- i thought of something cool earlier morning, let me recall

- it is about rules, laws,

- if you see all the bits, or etc 1 and 0 signals or whatever that used to represent them,

- you need rules,

- you see, random also bound by its rules,

- the hobby of consciousness might be setting rules, break it, and processing it,

- the state of you, the consciousness, the you, whether you are on earth, heaven, or hell, or etc places, as long as you are conscious, even in dream,

- is to process those bits,

- same information in current awaking state might trigger some other signals or etc,

- but in dream, i don't feel surprise, or seem foreign, or etc to walk in genie place or etc (read previous posts to understand more)

- some rules are constant, some are variable, but rules are definitely there,

- based on this concept, death means our processing capability gone, and we cease to exists,

- as i said previously, i intend to live for a longer period, Cool Cool

- not really sure how yet,

YONG wrote:

If infinitely-many digits of 0 & 1 can be used, the answer is no.

cool, and thanks for the confirmation
Post 06 Jan 2017, 12:37
sleepsleep

7th January 2017

- i wanna share something cool i thought about yesterday,

- we see lots of iot lately, be it home echo speaker, voice command sensors, whatever physical shit that keep on monitor physical you etc,

- then suddenly i thought, why not virtual sensors? eg, a GUI object you attach to a program button, checkbox, textbox, submit,

- sensors that you could attach on website,attach on C:\windows\ /root/Desktop/

- basically, programming sensors that could capture actions and report back to you and perform your tasks based on whatever that you set

- i am talking about making the sensors like drag and drop, no need any programming in advance,

- eg, i could put the sensors on audio volume setting, so whenever anyone change the volume, i would get notified, etc.
Post 07 Jan 2017, 15:18
sleepsleep

12th January 2017

- great day and i got one new idea,

- imagine a two physical layers screen led or whatever, for laptop / mobile phone or etc display panel

- i think it will be kinda cool,

- probably become physical virtual screen, which user could switch easily using keyboard, view what behind, setting opacity,

- and you could put 2 usb mouse to control both screen at a time, Idea

- probably 2 usb keyboard at the same time too

- i think that kind of depth experience will be very cool, more realistic, as if you are wearing spectacles viewing the world,

- not sure when i could see such screen panel, Laughing
Post 12 Jan 2017, 10:46
sleepsleep

13th January 2017

- i got tremendous conscious dream journey today morning!

- i saw something at first in blue color, later it went to purple, very beautiful, they are moving, like bulbs, lots of tiny bulbs, moving at moderate speed,

- i saw exactly blue, purple color vision, and they are very beautiful, Smile very clear vision, not sure what is that vision, i can't form any pattern out of it

- something actually happened before this vision,

- it seems that, whenever you thought of something, like finding bugs of current realities, they will clear your memories, for a split moment, and next moment, you forgot the breakthrough you just achieve,

- you only allowed to remember you found a breakthrough but "they" clear the what are the breakthrough, it actually happened to me a few times already.
Post 13 Jan 2017, 08:46
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
- it seems that, whenever you thought of something, like finding bugs of current realities, they will clear your memories, for a split moment, and next moment, you forgot the breakthrough you just achieve

Yeah, the RAM in your brain is limited. Your OS needs to clear the memory regularly so that it can load new scenes of the dream into your mind.

One solution is to copy the dream scenes from the RAM to some permanent storage. There are many choices, some of them are kind of edible:

https://www.amazon.com/Chocolate-Bar-USB-Flash-Drive/dp/B006VEBWXS/ref=pd_lpo_229_lp_t_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=5XJZ8B0SJ8WMG76N21WD

https://www.premiumusb.com/candy-bar-usb-flash-drive

Wink
Post 13 Jan 2017, 09:12
Furs

Sounds like a pretty stupid garbage collector this brain has. Removing important stuff for other trivial things. Razz
Post 13 Jan 2017, 13:36
sleepsleep

15th January 2017

- 15 days into 2017, half month

- i dream that i were at an airport, somewhere in japan, night, thursday

- there was huge earthquake, all flight delay to next day, mine was delayed to friday 12 pm

- can't remember my flight destination,

- somehow there was a girl in the airport, same destination like me, i am going to stay a night with her parents in their house nearby

- i saw white snow outside the airport

- inside the airport, there were group of children, probably age around 4 to 7 or 8, they sit silently

- motionless probably, and they keep on staring on something, not really sure why they behave like that

- i don't feel any stress or fear afaicr,

- the snow, probably due to earthquake will break into the airport, huge lot of snow, inside airport the place i stand, got two red lines, forming a section, which is hardened with more concrete

-

- you see, all these don't make sense to me, my bad processor?

- then you start asking your mind, what stuff makes sense, what stuff don't make sense

- probably the 9 to 5 doesn't make sense too, and probably everything doesn't make sense, logic doesn't make sense too?
Post 15 Jan 2017, 03:54
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
- probably the 9 to 5 doesn't make sense too, and probably everything doesn't make sense, logic doesn't make sense too?

I suggest you learn the alien circular language as depicted in the movie Arrival.

Arrival Movie's Language: Talking in Circles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd8zT1YAUck

After that, logic will begin to make sense to you.

There's no beginning. There'll be no end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDcqNrvyT1A&t=1m13s

Happy now?

Wink
Post 15 Jan 2017, 04:18
sleepsleep

i haven't yet watch this movie, Arrival, need 720p or 1080p, Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
and passengers too! 720p or 180p, Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Post 15 Jan 2017, 09:25
YONG

I was a bit disappointed by Passengers. The story line is too simple, even silly.

I have not watched Arrival yet. But I know a bit about the story line, which is far more sophisticated.

There is a big difference between their ratings:

Passengers: 31%
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/passengers_2016/

Arrival: 94%
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/arrival_2016/

Wink
Post 15 Jan 2017, 10:47
sleepsleep

i am still waiting 720p or 180p, hopefully i could enjoy these movies during chinese new year,

life is beautiful, awesome, and i keep on processing information using my old processor(s)
watching other people ideas, inventions, products, bits,
trying to grow some chili trees in front of my house,
having 24hours to ponder what i love to,

work enough to earn enough and stay alive, having simple food, breakfast, lunch and dinner,

life is beautiful, wish everybody appreciate what they have, produce less garbage, green solution, love earth, solving conflicts in peace, appreciate every living form,

and find alternative food, instead of killing animals,
Post 15 Jan 2017, 17:34
sleepsleep

16th January 2017

- i just pondering some features for linux/bsd/etc os

- available input / info / notification should allow users to attach sensors, so sensor become the middle man for developers / coders to program

- application should exists in zipped form, it could be statically / dynamic built, but everything inside zipped form

- allow users to set application to use global dynamic dll / library

- application will need to create files in specific directory if they need some special access

- users could create access file config that block certain api or group of apis to prevent access to devices and etc, users should have total control what to allow or disallow

- there should be api monitors in os level that allow / block, and files / link to files that having code to access devices should be located in certain directory,

- instead of virtual desktop, i thought of a new way to switch desktop screen Cool

- there are still lots of potential and ideas for future operating system that will be used by human on earth

- an os that allow human to help human, it should evolve in this positive way,

- was thinking if AI starts to code an os based on human ideas, that would be cool, so i just write what i want, then AI will use revolution's website to figure out what it needs and gather all information, and start coding, probably ask me what to choose if facing lots of choices,

- i just leave all these tasks to next generation or ai probably.
Post 15 Jan 2017, 22:28
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
... then AI will use revolution's website to figure out what it needs and gather all information ...

Or the AI will use revolution's website to fool other people. The worst-case scenario will be that the AI transforms itself into another revolution, a truly-genderless entity.

Wink
Post 16 Jan 2017, 02:51

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 55, 56, 57  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Rules: