flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.
 Home   FAQ   Search   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
flat assembler > Heap > awesome TED tube reg how our brain works!

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

awesome TED tube reg how our brain works!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr4gWi9Jf6k

simply awesome, we are into matrix and singularity.
Post 19 Mar 2012, 19:25
edfed

yep, but that doesn't explains the feeling of life.
yep, i hear a constant noise, and feel a constant touch from clothes. but what is I then?

my body works like that, ok, my brain too.
but what is the consciousness in this part?
it seems that it's time to consider the software part of our body.
Post 19 Mar 2012, 19:41
sleepsleep

how bout I never exists?

judgement, perception, decision making are part of what those electrical signals are..when we stop to think or perceive, judge.eg. stare at the sky, feel blank, then maybe I never exists.
Post 19 Mar 2012, 19:58
Tomasz Grysztar
Assembly Artist

sleepsleep: do you know Daniel Dennett? I would suspect you do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48ol4sHasA8
Post 19 Mar 2012, 20:17
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
AsmGuru62

There is an intruguing religion called Hindu -- Yoga came from that.
So, it tells that ALL that we feel comes from our brain and ALL of it is
not the real world (main idea in movie 'MATRIX'). To experience the real world we need to stop our brain from functioning!
Cool, isn't it!
No, thanks, I better make my days in 'fake' world.
Higher levels of Yoga teaches how to stop breathing and reach Nirvana.
Awesome, intriguing stuff, but probably farfetched, like every religion out there.
Post 19 Mar 2012, 20:33
sleepsleep

hi tomasz,
i don't know daniel dennet, watching his tube now Smile thanks,

maybe "I" is ip, eip, rip Smile

To experience the real world we need to stop our brain from functioning!
well, idk... how to experience death before dead.... Confused
Post 19 Mar 2012, 20:54
edfed

maybe our mind is an energy that amplify itself using the biologic development to grow,
and our body is just an interface between world and "I". my body moves, without body, i cannot move. without any simple actionner, there is no body. a body is something that have an action to do.
our body have so many possibilities, we spend something like 6 years before to be able to move well (driver writing), and like 15 years to have intelligent actioning (predictive intelligence). if we die before, we cannot do any intelligent stuff, and then, we can only be considered as animal.

because we live very old (our body is realy really strong and powerfull) we have more time to devellop the softwares. and the real world stuff (including computing softwares).

the goal is to copy our software in a machine, but machines aren't made for that. then, it needs before to do a virtual mind machine. Smile

the entire universe is energy and movment.
Post 19 Mar 2012, 22:04
sleepsleep

if everything is energy and movement, then where is morality?

we choose not to inflict pain on animals, other human, but why, because we don't want such pain inflicted on our-self...

is this "morality" a software based approach?
Post 23 Mar 2012, 21:41
edfed

morality is over that and is a virtual software, far over, like consiousness, and ideas.

one idea about the respect is the directlly linked to the degree of loving of nature. our consiousness give us the feeling to own the world, then somebody who respect the nature will be carefull. the oposite, somebody who don't repsect the nature at all will exploit the more he can, killing, hurting people, etc....because we own the world in our conciousness. the instinct makes us consider the world started when we were born, and is created for us (the I thing).
the consiousness is the the only link we have to reality and existance. and can be named the main loop. when you lose your life, the consiousness disapear, or sleep when you sleep.

this "morality" is a parameter then, because it is the degree of respect of the nature that gives the human the respect of life and everything.
it can just be a coeficient to apply to some computing in consiousness.
and then, the main loop (consisousness) will use this parameter (respect) to choose the action to do in some situations.
different degrees of respect gives different possible actions.

software in the mind is the "impossible to debug for real" part of our body.
we cannot disasm the code of a mind. we just can dissect the brain and constate it weights 3kilograms and is grey. or see zones of neuronal activities, but what activity? what is the code behind theses waves?
Post 24 Mar 2012, 02:47
sleepsleep

serious subject,
are we inside matrix?

since we are moving towards singularity, for one moment, let us assume we all living things exists in the moving atoms energy only.

btw, what would happen to atom that without energy? without motion?

http://singularityhub.com/2010/06/12/monkey-controls-robot-arm-with-7-degrees-of-freedom-video/

if i am the creator of this matrix, of course i will want to go into this matrix, play for a while, observe the SIMs from my reality.

and i will need a method to able to distinguish am i in the real matrix or created matrix.

and he would know there is a high chances his reality is another matrix created by somebody else.

and there is high possibility consider how our technology grow, maybe in another 100 to 500 years, we would be able to integrated "illusion" directly into our brain.

edfed, agree with u, morality is like consciousness, ideas, signals flowing over the wire.
Post 24 Mar 2012, 14:04
sleepsleep

if pain, sorrow, hapiness are just moving energy that get decoded,

then maybe just like how gamer shot their virtual opponents...

nobody care if u gun down a person in pc game, we know that is virtual, unreal, but what if this reality that we r consuming right now is unreal too, is a grand singularity simulated universe?

the objects are program with pain, yell functions, they just do their job.

now, do smart programmers code unuse functions? function that never get call?

i start to see everything as moving energy, boobs gonna get ugly soon!
hahahahahak.
Post 24 Mar 2012, 16:32
edfed

we are not in the matrix, matrix is just an idea, where the real world is a real fact around us. and we can do everything with this world.

maybe teleportation is possible then. if we are only materials with energy, make an instant copy of the body (at the atomic level) very far away, and you made a teleportation. "tele" means "communications via signals". and then, it is not a displacement like a real mail, but an enegry displacement.

the text here is copied everywhere it is sent, not displaced.

ones things are teleported, it can be nice to communicate with this very far away copy.

then, mind is purelly mechanics of the body, like software. and body is purelly mechanical from the outside point of view. and electro-chemical inside.

how is made the world is a question.
why the world is another question.
i think the "why" question is pointless cause too much over us. but the "how" is close to be unveiled and reverse enginered. and it's a cool point.

maybe intelligence is really not so magic and then, maybe machines are still intelligent, but unable to communicate with us for the moment cause are like ants or bacterias.

computers cannot expand their capabilities. you just change the computer, and have the feeling that it is the same computer cause of the system inside, but more powerfull cause it is a newer version.

then, now, imagine a very little computer used as a cell of a system where you can multply cells by connecting more modules.

here, you have an evolutive computer. if you can connect as many cells as you want, you get a new file, that can grow only if you make it grow.

if the computer have it's own engine inside to recreate and connect by itself, it will do like our body and start to grow, but indefinitelly, and would be more like a planet that eats everything that is close to it.

now if we implement a code in the first cell, that will makes the computer copy and connect by itself, based on a pattern, or maybe just math formulas and fractals, you will get a coherent body.

that's science fiction here and reminds me "ghost in the shell" anime.

your monkey controling a 7 degree arms is a proof that science fiction is the basis of sicence, and if the goal when reasearch are made.
first some people emmit a conjecture with sci fi, and then scientists explains them.

telepethy is close to be a reality. then, many more intelligence is close to be real too. a sort of multiple intelligence, where our mind will think with mind of other peoples by telepathy.
Post 24 Mar 2012, 16:39
sleepsleep

i wonder why u said we are not inside a matriy?

since every signals we get are decoded to let us perceive what is what, by duplicting those signals, we are able to recreate the exact input.

i dont if we got a way to find out if this copy of signal is a original or a copy.

eg. Get 2unit 500 sata hd, put movies into first hd, then clone the disk.

If without hd sn or something so unique id, i guess there is no way to identify which is original, they are exact clone..they both are original.

now, back to the input generated by our senses, we could be the monkey that perceive he got arm, except we got a bio one, is our world up side down? our universe might be a giant os.
Post 24 Mar 2012, 17:04
sleepsleep

wanna share this,

something from nothing [OFFICIAL] Richard Dawkins & Lawrence Krauss [HD] 02-04-12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUe0_4rdj0U
Post 08 Apr 2012, 15:36
edfed

something from nothing? yeah, easy.

nothing = 0
universe = 1
how many nothing in universe?
1/0

implement a universe division algorithm and you will get an infinite result, that will grow as time goes.

starting by the first iteration, ou will get 1/0=1
second iteration, you get 1/0=2
and so on, until you get enough to have planets, stars, galaxies and humans.
continue more, and you get the future.

of course, temporary results of this "division" are used in the next iteration, and then, you get a time effect, where previous value will induce next value.

that explains why everything is smooth, and why nothing can be in two places at the same time.

i conclude universe and life is as simple as 1/0.
Post 08 Apr 2012, 16:09

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Rules: